• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides Issy's first time on LSD crystal

sure but I think the important thing is we express ourselves however we feel like. We are psychedelic warriors after all 😁

I don't recognize or acknowledge such a natural association between being a psychonaut and avoiding critical thinking.

Also i find it prudent to note that criticizing someone's utter lack of reason is as valid an expression of feeling as any.

I just ingore the idiots who reckon owsely and nick sands were full of shit. You dont cook LSD lol. Nick sands put all that effort into making 99.9% pure LSD with owsely and tim for a reason. Even hoffman said they were the only folk to get the synthesis right.

I don't recognize or acknowledge such a natural association between being a psychonaut and avoiding critical thinking.

Also i find it prudent to note that criticizing someone's utter lack of reason is as valid an expression of feeling as any.

it was a joke mjall.

Utter lack of reason is exaggeration, he probably knows more about lsd than every scientific study thats ever been done.

it was a joke mjall.

Utter lack of reason is exaggeration, he probably knows more about lsd than every scientific study thats ever been done.

Okay, a bit hard to tell it was a joke since it could just as well have been serious, since it accurately describes the apparent value system i'm in the process of criticizing.

This, on the other hand, is a really good joke.

I don't think even the biggest acid heads can differentiate much from one tab to another other than dose.

I think labeling your tabs as one or another is folly

I've had weak tabs, I've had dirty tabs, I've had regular tabs, I've had strong tabs....

I'm not saying there isn't a difference

But these dealers can label their tabs as ANYTHING, GG, DS, whatever... it's probably 1cp-LSD for all you know, and the power of suggestion is intense especially when taking a magical substance off a piece of paper

I've had UNUSUALLY good tabs before... but I think dose and setting had more to do with it than anything

every trip is different.... ask a schizo (like me) to compare one psychosis to another and you'll get a different subjective experience every single time

Okay, a bit hard to tell it was a joke since it could just as well have been serious, since it accurately describes the apparent value system i'm in the process of criticizing.

This, on the other hand, is a really good joke.

why do you believe a certain value system can provide any insight into subjective psychedelic experiences that another value system cant?

I don't think even the biggest acid heads can differentiate much from one tab to another other than dose.
This is one of my opinions. I know TZ was talking morphs, polymorphs (I don't know shit about chemistry) that can affect the affect. Like the way cannabis is different with different ratios of cannabinoids, it is possible to me that if the different variations can affect the affect of LSD. Maybe.

This damn debate is all over BL.. Acid is acid. But for sure that is not entirely true although I can't state facts as to why.

Edit: Oh one thing, all I hear is the other stuff is inactive so how can it affect it?

I'd have to disagree there my old mate - an hour into my first ds crystal trip I knew I wasnt in Kansas anymore. Ive had a lot bigger doses of shit acid and they never had the effect of this. Its a completely different headspace. Its so different Im confident I could tell real acid from shit acid within an hour 100% of the time.

its like david nicols and others saying 4aco-dmt is "synthetic shrooms" - when its actually oral DMT. Within an hour of dropping 4aco I knew it was DMT not mushrooms. Theres a massive physical signature to oral DMT. Same thing with real LSD.

Last edited:
I'd have to disagree there my old mate - an hour into my first ds crystal trip I knew I wasnt in Kansas anymore. Ive had a lot bigger doses of shit acid and they never had the effect of this. Its a completely different headspace. Its so different Im confident I could tell real acid from shit acid within an hour 100% of the time.
But this is only the first time you've ever felt this about any acid, right? Over 17 years or something?

why do you believe a certain value system can provide any insight into subjective psychedelic experiences that another value system cant?

Are you sure you understood what i wrote?

I used the term "value system" simply to describe the lack of critical thinking in some self-styled psychonauts. You know, the same kind of attitude you just jokingly but nevertheless succinctly described.

Are you asking me why i prefer a value system that has critical thinking to one that lacks critical thinking?

I'd have to disagree there my old mate - an hour into my first ds crystal trip I knew I wasnt in Kansas anymore. Ive had a lot bigger doses of shit acid and they never had the effect of this. Its a completely different headspace.
had the same things to say after taking some stormtrooper tabs 5-6 years ago (I've taken LSD at least 50 times over the last 20+ years)

it redefined what LSD was for me... in a major way

so clean, so strong, so potent

these tabs:

4ssq89fwc8g31.jpg

But this is only the first time you've ever felt this about any acid, right? Over 17 years or something?

Yep. Tripped a thousand times on shit acid, last couple of weeks is the first time Ive had real acid. Although there was one sheet of blotters that someone handlaid for me about ten years ago that I think may have been proper acid too.

had the same things to say after taking some stormtrooper tabs 5-6 years ago (I've taken LSD at least 50 times over the last 20+ years)

it redefined what LSD was for me... in a major way

so clean, so strong, so potent

1 tab felt like 5x tabs of the regular stuff, so clean and VERY STRONG, I took 1 tab and another 1x tab, 3 hours later... barely made it through the airport 16 hours after that

these tabs:

4ssq89fwc8g31.jpg

Your head is so clear you could almost go to sleep at any point. Massive difference in physical euphoro too

My first ever trip those white on white hits i had were imported by some hood rat i knew from europe. That stuff was fucking insane,

O
My first ever trip those white on white hits i had were imported by some hood rat i knew from europe. That stuff was fucking insane,

yeah they were just drops of liquid on blank white blotter - they had a unique feel to them but I just thought it was my imagination.

WOW was sort of a middle finger to all the pretty pictures. lol But it is true, that was the best around for years. Very clean.

I have to remember 2022 is much different than 1982, these days we get way more info than just word of mouth type stuff.

your head is so clear you could almost go to sleep at any point. With shit acid thats never there.
Yeah, I remember.

I have a clear memory of that trip, looking at my cell phone and all the letters and numbers on the screen spinning around on their axis, 360, it was unreadable like alphabet soup in a tornado....

but I was just sitting there in pure euphoria

there was no noticeable stimulation or body load

just pure enjoyment

Yep. Tripped a thousand times on shit acid, last couple of weeks is the first time Ive had real acid. Although there was one sheet of blotters that someone handlaid for me about ten years ago that I think may have been proper acid too.
That sucks man. I've had plenty of acid I liked. Sometimes it made my gut hurt sometimes it didn't, batch variance seemed non-existent in my time with LSD. It really comes down to set and setting for me. What you're describing sounds like my first acid trip. I've had many more like it though too. Truly mystical experiences at times. Painful at others.

But you know, if you're happy with your acid, that's what matters.

What you're describing sounds like my first acid trip.
was your first the best/most memorable?

I remember my first well but they surely weren't my best

I definitely laughed a lot more when I was younger, but my best were well into my psychedelic career

my first time i popped 3 110 ug tabs lol. So i was flying just a little bit higher than even the lengdary organe sunshine trippers.

Nothing will ever come close to that experience not even fucking DMT.