• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

isopropylbenzylamine & meth

Were the crystals larger than a grain of rice? Did they have a squarish, blocky appearance? If so, it was likely N-Iso with some meth in it. It can still kick your ass, even with a very small percentage of meth.. since meth and N-Iso aren't necessarily the only things in there.
No these were small white crystals. Nothing like the big clear iso shard pictures I've seen.

Is it really necessary to point this out?
'
Test your sample with TLC.

Yes. Finding a solvent system that will separate the impurities is hard, and may require experimentation and even in the end, the spots may overlap. Still, any capable organic chemist grinding their way through a grad school total synthesis could get useful qualitative info out of it.

Overall, materials will likely cost $100-$120, as its hard to buy TLC plates for less than $50 in either silica or alumina, and the additional cost of a few solvents, and a dye or reagent for visualization (UVC lights are very expensive)

Last edited:
😖😖😵😠95% pure!!! DEA likes to make things up ....like most dealers. Havnt had any that I thought was 95% pure for like 10years. That fact may be in some report, but it is false.
Sounds like you have a bad source tbh.

I found some dope a few weeks back that blew my socks off in the best way. And the stuff I get regularly is all still pretty solid product.

In fact, since my last relapse, I haven't had any bad meth yet. Nothing that indicated it was cut to hell or anything. I wouldn't call any of it pure but definitely not crappy like so many people claim "all" dope is these days.

Back when I was using in 2013 or so, I got bunk shit all the time that was clearly cut to shit and sometimes not even actual meth. I do live in a different state now though. Maybe that makes a difference.

How would iso test positive for meth when no meth is present?
The two compounds are structurally very similar, but that's about as far as it goes. Where did you obtain isopropylbenzylamine?
Here's a scholarly academic journal that's fairly recent showing how current methods due to preciseness with common techniques used are showing 100% methamphetamine in samples containing only N-isopropylbenzylamine.

Read the beginning, skip the middle, and read the end conclusion.