• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Is this where I can talk about my sexy prison penpal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm intrigued - You knew about him prior to contact. What drew you to him ? You have said you would let him pistol whip you, you associate testosterone with big dicks or more confusing - murderers have big dicks.

Is it the danger - is it the unknown ? If you spotted him on a dating app without the tattoos and without the history would you even look twice ?

If you met a guy and he told you he had killed before would you be as ready to fuck ?

He is a good looking guy though, not sure if he would be happy with my balls on his chin though ?

I think I would still like him coz he's mega hot. But yeah the "tough guy" thing does it for me too. I don't know why I'm fucked up that way, I think maybe if a guy is kinda scary then no-one will mess with you when you're with him, and I like that feeling.

In my first letter to him I told him I thought he was kinda scary, he told me he's a big snuggle bear really that's just misunderstood. Hahaha. If he actually pistol whipped me hard I wouldn't be ok with it, but just playing, or lightly, or like he coulda done it hard but restrained himself a bit coz not want to hurt me, that makes me hot.

Last edited:
I think I would still like him coz he's mega hot. But yeah the "tough guy" thing does it for me too. I don't know why I'm fucked up that way, I think maybe if a guy is kinda scary then no-one will mess with you when you're with him, and I like that feeling.

I don't see that as fucked up in all honesty and something that I can relate to - I actually like it and If you saw a picture of my partner and I you would understand.

Lol. Killing an old person sure makes all 5 foot 6 inches of him a really tough guy! No doubt he's packing a foot long.

Pretty sure he just intented to rob the place, he hit her with the gun and the trigger guard shattered and it fired. I think considering all his priors there was no murder motive, shit turns bad sometimes. He been in and out of juvie and prison since he was 10 and his mum was often in prison when he was growing up so he got skipped round foster homes and has never had a job or finished high school. I reckon all of it was just motivated by survival as far as I know. I think thats different to wanting to kill people.

If I'd been raised my whole life in this society as a male instead of female, I might have become a theif or a drug dealer in my early teens to survive instead of using prostitutiom to survive. If I could intimidate people then robberies would have to be easier than prostituting.

You find white spremacists who are turned out prison punks or literally mens' bitches sexually to be hot?

At least you are using a P.O. box. DO NOT give him any personal information, make plans to visit him in prison or if he ever gets out, and don't give him any cash. Stay safe.

He might not even be a white supremacist, it might be some prison gang thing. Ive watched documentaries about american prisons which explain that they are completely segregated by race, so maybe he isnt racist when not locked up but its a survival thing for inside.

They're prison tattoos not professional. Anyway its not like I could actually get him... locked away up in the northern hemisphere. But I can have sexy penpal friendship times. :D

Well let's analyse this a bit.

He is a midget. Not tough guy big by any means.

He shot an elderly victim and even then it was a fumbling attempt, not some gangster altercation

If he was a real tough guy he wouldn't need to get a shitty tattoo to fit in either. If he had any street cred he'd have zero fucks about who or what he believed in and be his own man inside.

2/10 you could do much better.

He's not a midget he's the same height as me, I am not short. I don't like bodybuilder types they look like lobsters and not humans.
I don't respect shooting old ladies, if it were on purpose I would not be down, but shit goes down sometimes. People shoot their best mate in drug deals that go wrong, people accidentally kill people when trying to do armed robbery. Face tattoos are hot, kinda wish they wern't white supremacist tats but whatever tats is tats and as shown they can be done over with make-up. I think that its hardcore in american maximum security prisons. I think if you by yourself you get beat raped and killed. Not that I've ever been in one. But its different to prison here which is just like school camp. I give him at least 7/10 and 10/10 for pretty-ness.

Maybe his mom inked him before he went like Chucky on Shameless to keep him from being beat up! Lol ridiculous 1000 words is 100% accurate!

I researched him, he got the tats in prison he went in at 18 and came out at 21 with them. Mums don't go to men's prison.

Status
Not open for further replies.