• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Is this where I can talk about my sexy prison penpal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Libby

Bluelighter
Who wants to talk about my sexy prison penpal, my boyfriend doesn't let me talk about him but I've been with him 2 weeks and I been writing sexy Bayzle over a month.
Look how hot he is. Yummy yummy yummy. He has crazy nazi tattoos but he got them in prison when he was in another time, so they are probably just some prison gang thing coz prison gangs are all divided by race in america or so I've heard. Which is different to being like just a crazy "lets kill jews" person and saving up money to get tattoos while you're free because you like super believe in it. And none of his crimes were against black people or anything. He just robbed places/people and one person got shot. Isn't he dreamy though. Look at the yummy. They put make-up on his tattoos for a trial.
web1_morgancourt_072116rb_011_6709968_zpsrbg8vxoq.jpg
web1_morgancourt_072116rb_025_6709968_zpstjr0wz6n.jpg
web1_morgancourt_072116rb_004_6709968-1_zpst1a4pi5v.jpg
images%203_zpsyccd3rwb.jpg
images%2010_zps7cfvawop.jpg
Look at his sexy eyes, they are all glassy. Hubina hubina hubina.
web1_morgancourt_072116rb_010_6709968_zpsfqatazur.jpg

Yay! Teeheehee... I like how they chain his wrists to his belly so he can't swing. I wish he was chained in my basement.

If you duct tape wrists to ankles, you can just rock them there on your dick. would that work the other way round, with the dudes wrists duct taped to his ankles? I have hello kitty duct tape.

I told him that I was 28 coz he's just turned 25 but I'm 30 in a week, hahaha, but he still liked my pictures I sent him. I wish I could send him naked ones, they aren't allowed tho.

Do you think he would have a big cock or a small cock or a medium cock?

It's probably easier to sneak into a prison, than to sneak out of one. Everything is designed to keep them in. Hehehehe. Prison sex.

He is the same height as me, 5'6"
I don't know his shoe size, should I ask in the next letter?

He gets sent to the hole a lot. I think that means he wins because if he lost he'd be sent to the infirmary.

My boyfriend has a big dick but he doesn't have face tattoos and isn't as hot. lol.
20160921_203414_zpsmzb994az.jpg

That's Bayzle Morgan - death row for murdering a 75 year old. Those photos are ripped from the net but yeah nice looking guy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.