• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Is this where I can talk about my sexy prison penpal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I have discovered the best job ever for me. I want to be a corrections officer. I think I just need a licence so I'll have to read the road code and learn how to drive, and then you need a first aid certificate which is easy just a one day course. Then hello inmates!

Its just a one day course run here through St Johns (the charity that runs our ambulence services) and then you get a certificate. The hard one will be learning to drive a car, that will take forever.

i took a class when i was at comm college because i was considering volunteering and becoming an EMT

Last edited:
I am curious as to what your boyfriend thinks of this love letter thing?

Also, I can't help but wonder if you can marry someone in a Country you would like to live in even if they happen to be incarcerated? Well, just immigrations stance more specifically?

Have you looked into that Libby?

I don't know why I just know that they require a full drivers licence or else you cant apply.

I met my boyfriend after I already had my Bayzle pen pal love. Actually I think when I met him I was rambling on about how I loves him. He thinks its silly he gets annoyed when I go on about him he says hes never getting out. Why would I look into that, marriage is against my beliefs.

Anyway. I got another letter from Bayzle yesterday and he said that my last letter they didnt give it to him they just gave him the photos. I think maybe I used too many swear words or something. Or maybe some of the other stuff i talked about was not allowed. I dont know. They are fucking strict.

closed as i'm sorry libby but your behaviour is just pushing to a point where the thread had to be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.