• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

is this really how you thought your life would be?

This sounds like a TDS thread 

I always wanted to be a drug fucked alcoholic bogan when i was young so I guess I'm living the dream.

Haha... Too true brother, too true :\

I can't say where I sit at nearly 22 years old is really where I pictured my life heading, definately isn't something I can pin solely on drugs but even after finishing highschool and getting a diploma I have never found much direction and its kinda hard to look on 4 or 5 years passing by with little progression as a good thing. In terms of drug use I cannot say that my current lifestlye is a huge surprise, probably the only thing that has taken me by surprise is that for the last couple years the drug I have abused the most and had the most addiction problems with is alcohol.

I am optimistic though that one day I will pull my shit together, really I am not very old and will have plenty oppurtunity to change things around. I have to say I would be surprised if many people picked out exactly how their life would turn out, the notion of having your life play out exactly as you imagined does seem a little bit boring to me.

I thought I would have been a racehorse, but i turned out human. What a let down. Albeit a drug fucked, alcoholic human.. Wow, there seems to be a pattern going on here.