• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Heroin Is this normal

Forgot to add, ye tho no euphoria /breathing issues, man, naw quit using that shit or get a new source because you aint gonna last long, if you chase that minute euphoria w the side effects u said, itll only end 1 way man, i gotta say it straight up im not gonna dance around this one youre playing with fire my friend

Its only forgetting to breathe I don't feel faint or like I'm gonna pass out so this is what h is like nowadays how does anyone even take it

I'm starting to feel noddy real noddy not meaning to worry anyone

You alright Pete?
My breathing is so shallow if none exsistant I'm sitting downstairs with my grandma in case I do nod off for one final time I nearly had a panic attack when I realized how shallow and limited my breathing is but I did have it oral so maybe it isn't strong enough to kill me? Would a coffee help?

Uh... coffee might help. Honestly it might be time to go to the hospital and get some narcan if you're that scared. You do not want to overdose. Take care of yourself man. What you do not want to do is nod out and your body forgets about breathing entirely.

Yeah I am very aware of breathing but I got someone here with me in case I do overdose I'm literally not breathing and not feeling like I have to don't feel faint though

Yeah I am very aware of breathing but I got someone here with me in case I do overdose I'm literally not breathing and not feeling like I have to don't feel faint though
Hey man you still with us? As far as I know, you are exploring new grounds with this mega high codeine dosing.
I'm not sure if anyone else had stuck with codeine when their tolerance had reached your level, I'm sure there are others, but I don't know them!
Normally when someone's tolerance gets to above 600mg a day or there about, they tend to use other opiates, which I can see you are starting to do by messing around with heroin.
I really think it's time you had a fairly honest conversation with your doctor, and talk about with using a stronger opiate, although I think I remember you saying you don't like DHC.
Maybe it's time to think about maintenance, like subutex or methadone? At least you will have a constant supply of opiates without risking OD or spending all your money, or being unable to.score.
Just a thought though, no judgements. If you have a genuine medical condition, a doctor.is obliged to treat it, whether it be with opiates or not. But this codeine honeymoon isn't going to last much longer, I will fucking GUARANTEE IT!
Sounds like you're wasting a lot of heroin by smoking it in cigs and snorting too.
Just get on subs man, or at least give it a shot! You'll be amazed with how little will hold you, maybe even 2mg if you're only y
Taking codeine.

Good luck mate!

Hey man you still with us? As far as I know, you are exploring new grounds with this mega high codeine dosing.
I'm not sure if anyone else had stuck with codeine when their tolerance had reached your level, I'm sure there are others, but I don't know them!
Normally when someone's tolerance gets to above 600mg a day or there about, they tend to use other opiates, which I can see you are starting to do by messing around with heroin.
I really think it's time you had a fairly honest conversation with your doctor, and talk about with using a stronger opiate, although I think I remember you saying you don't like DHC.
Maybe it's time to think about maintenance, like subutex or methadone? At least you will have a constant supply of opiates without risking OD or spending all your money, or being unable to.score.
Just a thought though, no judgements. If you have a genuine medical condition, a doctor.is obliged to treat it, whether it be with opiates or not. But this codeine honeymoon isn't going to last much longer, I will fucking GUARANTEE IT!
Sounds like you're wasting a lot of heroin by smoking it in cigs and snorting too.
Just get on subs man, or at least give it a shot! You'll be amazed with how little will hold you, maybe even 2mg if you're only y
Taking codeine.

Good luck mate!
I don't want to lose my codeine a script I'm gonna try and just quit after tomorrow gonna have 512 mgs codeine tonight and half that tommorow

It's been like 14 hours my breathing is still low I found trying to force myself to breathe more made it worse

Btw guys my breathing is still fucked I'm not even breathing at all however I'm not feeling as bad as last night I just had 512 mgs of codeine and that has helped me settle down for the night my tolerance appears to be lower or maybe it's because the Heroin is still effecting me but I thought fent and h half life was under 6 hours so seems strange what actually set it off for me last night wasn't the rent exactly I mean it was effecting my breathing a lot but it wasn't until I had about 390 mgs of codeine did I start to worry but I was still fine the final kicker was ironically marijuana I had just a few drags from an admittedly packed out cone which literally took my breath away so I tried taking deep breaths then realized I couldn't I could take just about a tenth of what I normally breathe in but the worrying just made it worse so I let my gave in and just stopped trying to breathe except a tiny tiny bit it's the same now I think maybe the heroin cuz I swallowed it over a period of hours of might be extended release style I feel sorry for heroin used who have to take that shit I didn't know in order to get decent effects from it you had to also be near death I do now though o_O

Taking codeine.

Good luck mate!
the only opiate out of all the ones I've tried and I've tried a lot that I like is codeine even after trying heroin I still think codeine better I like the methadone idea but that's only given to help people get off opiates and I don't want to ever get off codeine tbh lol I'm on the maximum daily dose of codeine 240mgs and get 100 30 mg tablets I know some people can source them anyway and good for them but it's just exquisite knowing every 12 days or less I have 3000 mgs of codeine that I can swallow before I even leave the surgery with a nice citrus fruit well, you get the idea plus my tolerance is so high I need to have high doses for pain etc my only true option imo is just bite the fucking bullet and quit ct for a few days and try to take a steady dose I would like to get down to 60mgs-120mgs and only take the latter for recreational purposes I was looking for that guy who sold me the h number so I could get some more obviously I would be a lot more cautious and experienced this time but I can't seem to find it which may be for the best aye.