• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Heroin Is this normal

Ganjcat

Bluelighter
So I have took a lot of opiates today and right now the last few mins I was thinking how underwhelming it is I just casually bent down a bit to lean on the cabinet and my back I dunno I don't wanna move the bottom of my spine I can feel nice red hot feeling but only when I'm in this position I also notice that if I'm standing up or sitting up even instead of lying down I don't feel high at all but as soon as I lye down the euphoria magically comes back?

In my experience any physical activity chokes the peak euphoria of opiates and hard physical labor kills the high. I like to lay down and relax undisturbed while i'm high.

I feel to restless though probably from histamine i feeo like i have to do something like read or watch/play something unless ive got some antihistamines on hand, which I dont

I doubt it's the histamine release... more likely it's the huge rush of dopamine, the antihistamines will just make you more drowsy therefor less motivated to do things.

I doubt it's the histamine release... more likely it's the huge rush of dopamine, the antihistamines will just make you more drowsy therefor less motivated to do things.
so how come i dont feel that high for all that dopamine id get a better buzz off 300 mgs of cocodomal

If youre not used to the opiate euphoria youll want to do shit, but you shouldve layed down and just tried to take it all in as you could, i know my oxy will make me want to chat, do anything i like really, but after alittle there goes my buzz whereas if i lay there n chill, i can enjoy it for an hr or two

If youre not used to the opiate euphoria youll want to do shit, but you shouldve layed down and just tried to take it all in as you could, i know my oxy will make me want to chat, do anything i like really, but after alittle there goes my buzz whereas if i lay there n chill, i can enjoy it for an hr or two

I sorta liken it to a coke high wo the real stimulation tbh

Id like to add my euphoria is a side effect rather than a chase however, i have severe chronic pain and thus am alotted more than one opiate because i dont abuse them

Id like to add my euphoria is a side effect rather than a chase however, i have severe chronic pain and thus am alotted more than one opiate because i dont abuse them
I take them for pain to but tbh its a big of a mess now my tolerance so its not simple but now you have said that I think ive wasted a lot of highs by not letting myself sit down and relax etc idk i just cant settle down as easy as other people apparently do always have :p

I take them for pain to but tbh its a big of a mess now my tolerance so its not simple but now you have said that I think ive wasted a lot of highs by not letting myself sit down and relax etc idk i just cant settle down as easy as other people apparently do always have :p
Ye not wasted highs but im sure you genuinely felt like doing stuff, thats generally the euphoria kick you get used to it after abit, get a fav movie goin before you get high nxt time n you probs wont be buzzin around!

Hey im still alive but for some reason the heroin seems to peak for 20 minutes at best then fade quickly the only thing that really stands out is my none exsistant breathing then again im not lying down like i should im sitting up on ps3

Hey im still alive but for some reason the heroin seems to peak for 20 minutes at best then fade quickly the only thing that really stands out is my none exsistant breathing then again im not lying down like i should im sitting up on ps3

Nah if you feel short of breathe try to stay awake, sleep is the worst possible factor incase your respiratory depression results in full on cardiac arrest whilst sleeping. Try n eat somthing, the dope basically turns into morphine, its gonna be in yah n active for a good 3-4 hrs since last taken and slowly diminish over a total of say 6-12

I love taking Oxycodone on top of Promethazine. I usually take the Promethazine an hour before the Oxy. When the Oxy kicks in I get the inital euphoric energy buzz then when that wears off I start nodding cos of the Promethazine.

I always potentiate my opioids with first gen antihistamines.

Nah if you feel short of breathe try to stay awake, sleep is the worst possible factor incase your respiratory depression results in full on cardiac arrest whilst sleeping. Try n eat somthing, the dope basically turns into morphine, its gonna be in yah n active for a good 3-4 hrs since last taken and slowly diminish over a total of say 6-12
Do you have any stimulants at hand ? I dont reccomend em but i mean a small dose of some stimulant'll get you breathing good again prefferably not coke which isnt long lasting, have a few sips of a coffee

I love taking Oxycodone on top of Promethazine. I usually take the Promethazine an hour before the Oxy. When the Oxy kicks in I get the inital euphoric energy buzz then when that wears off I start nodding cos of the Promethazine.
You realize hes suffering from what he says is noticable relatively moderate to severe respiratory depression right

Just dont panic, itll be over in a bit trust me, just chill, maybe a liiil coffee n in 2-3 hrs id say youre good to sleep it off post back ill be here for awhile if you need advice.
Im just smokin some crack n watching the great wall anyways =p

You realize hes suffering from what he says is noticable relatively moderate to severe respiratory depression right

I thought Promethazine doesn't effect your breathing which im sure it doesn't. Correct if im wrong but Promethazine is a H1 blocker, not a CNS depressant.

Promethazine does increase it take it from me

Why is the heroin only making my breath extremely slow but nothing else usually if my breath is this low i would have some euphoria to show for it is it because im not sitting back and chilling out?

I don't like to ID substances like this but I believe a warning is due in this circumstance. A brief peak with little to no euphoria and heavy sedation is a pretty good indication of fentanyl.

I'm honestly concerned for your safety Pete, the path you've been going down lately is getting more and more dangerous. I'm afraid if you continue down this path you're going to end up ODing.

Tfw my op tolerance is high enough where i wish i could score somthing cut with fent