• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Is this considered abuse?

Jiraiya

Bluelighter
I just want to outline my mdma usage in the past. I'm really paranoid that I have fucked myself up. I know that mdma can fuck with your neurotransmitters, and that it can damage dopamine receptors, which can't grow back. Another thing that concerns me is I have never not been drinking whilst rolling. In fact i've always been intoxicated, which then made me decide to roll. Can this increase damage? I'm gonna outline my past usage. I managed to reference the dates by looking up past events I went to (lol).

2012:

July: Me and some mates got a hold of some 'speed' (we recently found out that these were actually bath salts, which makes me cringe so much) but had no negative effects, just felt really sick the next day.

August/september: There were a few occasions where we would do a few lines of speed or mdma, although I can't remember how much.

Mid November: Took a whole ecstasy pill.

End of November: Rolled two nights in a row on MDMA caps. First night was fun but short lasting. The second night was horrific, and I had a shit time. I had a week long comedown but I sprung back really quick after that.

December/New Years: Took half an ecstasy pill.

Late Feb: Did two lines of MDMA (i'd estimate around half a cap).

March 9: Small bump of speed.

March 10: One ecstasy pill

March 23: Half ecstasy pill

March 28: Half ecstasy pill

April 24: Half ecstasy pill.

9 June: Did one really small line.

And finally June 29: Cocktail of LSD (1/4 tab) MDMA (2 lines) and alot of booze and weed.

I've been going on about this like a broken record I know. Is this enough to cause permanent damage? I've looked up alot on google and it never looks promising. I'm especially worried that I added alcohol into the mix on all occasions.

1. MDMA acts on your Serotonin receptors, not your dopamine receptors. Serotonin controls moods and sleep, dopamine is the pleasure one. You can most definitely certainly fry them by doing too much MDMA at once (250mg+ would definitely cause noticable side effects, which can effect people different like russian roulette.)

To be 100% safe, only do 150-180mg in a session. You'll have a great night and come Tuesday you may feel a little down, but NOTHING compared to 300mg+ doses!

2. Your NYE/December, the second night was horrific because your body was depleted of serotonin and its just physically not possible for the second nights roll to be as good as the first. (People will dispute "OH THIS ONE TIME IT WAS SO MUCH BETTER" but it is TOXIC to your brain to do this!

You should consume MDMA/MDA/MDEA Etc ONCE A MONTH AT MOST.

3. You should remember what pills you did, because of all the thorough research you did to make sure that they were safe.................. if not, you should do that in future.

4.Your cocktail of LSD MDMA Booze and weed I am fairly darn sure would not perform any long term permenant lasting damage, maybe the unmeasured lines of MDMA (never do more than 180mg ideally when consuming) but your body would have felt zapped afterwards.

5. Everything is going to be fine. I'm looking at this drug history and I am thinking there have been a few hiccups, such as doing the MD a few times in March, BUT YOU HAVE LEARNT FROM THEM which is the most important thing out of it all! Seriously man you have nothing to worry about. Be Happy. :)

In future only do MD of any variety once a month minimum, if you can remember specifically which pills they were, PM me and we'll try and establish if they were safe. But I'm guessing in your location cus you listed Melb, that these were very very low grade pills ranging from 15-60mg MDMA, which, conveniently for terms of HR and recovery, it was good you did like half a pill hahahaha thats great news but let me know if you can.

TL;DR No

Hey bro, clear your inbox, delete your sent and received messages because its full.

Last edited:
Hey dude, yeah I never tested. I was quite ignorant to the effects of MDMA back in the day.

My mate assures me that the lines we did that night were really small. Seriously though, before that night I had noticed no changed in my mood whatsoever (bar the time when I rolled twice in a row). I've never consumed more than one pill at any time. I guess i'm learning the hard way.

Inbox has been cleared!

Hey man i too is experiencing the same symptoms. Im on my 2 months now. Dont lose hope. There are many people who survived this. Futura2012, dawglaw, cope and i think the key to recovery is acceptance and just continue life and let time pass dont be afraid that we'll end up like the one on your other post who had been like this for 13 yrs. She abused it and still doing weed under medication lol lets wait another 6 months. I have bad days and good days. And my bad days are usually a result of Reading horror story here in bl. It is not helping my anxiety. I have not slept last night after reading the comment of a girl who had this for 13 yrs lol. But i guess everytime i read post like that im just scaring myself. Like dawglaw said anxiety can really play tricks on you making you think that you will be mental forever. add me on skype. jefreyloydpanganiban

Thanks dude. I read how much you took, and I would be really surprised if you were even damaged in the slightest. Although she also mentioned she was anxiety free for 5 years, so in her case it's more or less anxiety. I've been googling all day which is why i'm probably so bad. It's never a good idea, everything you read on there will just scare you. I'll add ya on skype and we can have a chat sometime man, what time zone are ya in?

That's not abuse.

I have friends who will do a gram over the course of a night, towards the second half they snort every other one.

Try drinking OJ when your on the MDMA to clear the neurotoxicity, i never drink booze on it. I dont wanna come down!

Always in my eyes just a silly mix untill right at the end of the night when you need sleep, i wouldn't be concerned about your use its certainly not what i would call abuse.

That's not abuse.

I have friends who will do a gram over the course of a night, towards the second half they snort every other one.

Try drinking OJ when your on the MDMA to clear the neurotoxicity, i never drink booze on it. I dont wanna come down!

Always in my eyes just a silly mix untill right at the end of the night when you need sleep, i wouldn't be concerned about your use its certainly not what i would call abuse.

GRAM? OJ? WTF @ U 2 ?

Why would your friends do more than a gram like wtf. Do you like watch them rave and just take sick pleasure in knowing that their completely e-tarded and chunks of their personality are literally dying with every gram they ingest? Tbh I'd fondle myself too it gets super sweaty in those clubs.

@Dark Side, "I DON'T WANNA COME DOWN WILL SPERKZ DROP THA BAYYYYYY....." please identify your source of wisdom for Orange Juice to clear any neurotoxic damage that MDMA creates. I want to research the fuck out of that all night long if you would ever be so kind as to hook a brother up with a reference. (Hahaha, PUNS!)

I dunno man its just what i read somewhere that Vitamin C helps, i always drink loads of it while im up

It's a fallacy. OJ won't kill a trip either but it might help your immune system fight off a cold.

FALLACIES, FALLACIES, FALLACIES, FALLACIES, FALLACIES

Breaking bad anyone?

I like massive hooded jumpers for my comedown... warm and cuddly and just retaining that body heat early in the morning ahhh <3

Thanks for the support again guys. Yeah I probably slipped up a bit in March, I didn't realize I was doing it that much then! I remember one of the half pills I took didn't do shit to me though, or my mates. Just mellowed us out a bit. Almost felt like I took some valium haha.

Seriously though, over the course of all of that use I never had any negative side effects (apart from when I rolled twice in one weekend). I always had anxiety problems for sure but they weren't consuming me 24/7 and not everyday, I was still overall happy and satisfied with life (especially the day before and the day that I rolled). Although I did have a few major panic attacks earlier in the year. But it was only after that night in June that shit hit the fan, and it was 4-5 days after. I'm still on the fence whether I caused damage or not. I can still feel happy emotions when something is going right, and can have long peaceful moments. Regardless i'm not touching the stuff again.

GRAM?
Do you like watch them rave and just take sick pleasure in knowing that their completely e-tarded and chunks of their personality are literally dying with every gram they ingest

They are grown men, I can't tell them what to do. I talked to them a few times about it and I was promptly told I could leave if seeing it made me uncomfortable.

My teenage years were early 90's. I did way more drugs than what you posted in a week than your entire post and I made it.

I was using speed/ lsd/ weed/ ecstasy . I don't think mdma was around then.

Do you have any symptoms of something not being right? Paranoia doesn't count as that will go away the further you get away from the drugs.

If you seem fine you are prolly fine.

You do realise that Ecstasy is supposed to be MDMA, right?

I never heard the term, it was always called ecstasy. so the two are the same, thanks for clarifying that. I had no idea I was getting MDMA pills back then.

My teenage years were early 90's. I did way more drugs than what you posted in a week than your entire post and I made it.

I was using speed/ lsd/ weed/ ecstasy . I don't think mdma was around then.

Do you have any symptoms of something not being right? Paranoia doesn't count as that will go away the further you get away from the drugs.

If you seem fine you are prolly fine.

My symptoms that have returned are crippling anxiety, paranoia (lots of triggers, fear of drugs etc), a sense that i'm not the same person I used to be, inward thinking, depression, can't control thoughts (when I smoked the weed they were echoing loud in my head, and I start to think that I was totally losing it), I get the sense that i'm in a really dark hole. However I haven't noticed any cognitive differences, and I definitely haven't lost my libido. I just have this sense of fear. It's bollocks.

They are grown men, I can't tell them what to do. I talked to them a few times about it and I was promptly told I could leave if seeing it made me uncomfortable.

WTF. Sounds like dogs man sorry to hear that. Least you did your part and you could have just walked away like "Yeah I'll be myself this time next week laters Zombies".

Your at the club next week and nek minnut the start theme for The Walking Dead starts playing..

I never heard the term, it was always called ecstasy. so the two are the same, thanks for clarifying that. I had no idea I was getting MDMA pills back then.

I

YOU

WHAT

:!