• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Is this a Molly?

i'd probably want to test it and hope it was real cause i've seen green rolls. i'm not sure if what i saw was the same exact shade of green... who knows why it could be pressed to look like pot product. people do all sorts of stupid stuff... i've been waiting to make this comment cause i thought some one else might have a better idea about the shade of the color.

aren't we calling "molly" molly if its a powder or crystal and the pressed pills are still ecstasy or just plain ol mdma

right?

Hey Bud!

I happen to think that MDMA, ecstacy, 'E', and molly are synonyms. My opinion is that your proposed taxonomy is an urban legend.

See I know what I'm talking about

Been doin it since 93 .... That's 31 years... Think I don't know? Shiiit

I never understood why it was called Molly, if it's pills I say ecstasy or if it's crystal I say MDMA

I never understood why it was called Molly, if it's pills I say ecstasy or if it's crystal I say MDMA

You seriously don't know? In the US some of us had developed a (widely distributed) codebook for discussing drug deals over the phone. If you wanted coke, you said, "I'm looking for Pablo." If you wanted meth you said, "Tina." If you wanted MDMA, you said, "Molly."

Obviously codebooks have to be rotated periodically to be effective, so what the kids call it nowadays I can't even guess.

The only one of aforementioned names that seems to have hung on was Molly. Nearly everyone in NYC calls is molly so if someone were to ask me for some by any other name, to be honest the biggest impression that this would make on me was that they probably don't take molly very often.
Also molly is still slang (in New York) for a gangster's girlfriend, or a prostitute.

Cheers! Mind the gap!

i hear people call pills molly, but i've been reading people on the net say that molly is the powder or maybe the crystal? but anyways i've been reading that since like early 2000's on the net, so i can see how Mr. Krinkle feels about it and believe he is right that that is probably the original slang from how long i've been reading about it..

i mostly hear people refer to E as rolls. i kind of think if some one is calling something a roll then it's probably cut with something or they'd be labeling it pure mdma... i've heard people say that pills of pure mdma are molly too. i think it depends on what circle the person is from. slang changes up as time goes and where a person is from.

also about testing E for fentanyl in this thread, just because it hasn't really been found yet, doesn't mean that it can't happen. if people are cutting fake adderall with fentanyl which i'm pretty sure there is proof of, why not E? i don't think there is any code making E holy so people don't cut it or anything. there were definitely people that thought they were taking mdma and were killed in the 90's unless i've been being lied to by the news and all the talk shows. i'd definitely be into testing now days if i were taking pills. i'm not really into E though, i figure why not just take shrooms or acid. E kind of reminds me of shrooms with out the visuals, although it's a bit of a different body high. still kind of similar to me. not much of an E guy myself.

You seriously don't know? In the US some of us had developed a (widely distributed) codebook for discussing drug deals over the phone. If you wanted coke, you said, "I'm looking for Pablo." If you wanted meth you said, "Tina." If you wanted MDMA, you said, "Molly."

Obviously codebooks have to be rotated periodically to be effective, so what the kids call it nowadays I can't even guess.

The only one of aforementioned names that seems to have hung on was Molly. Nearly everyone in NYC calls is molly so if someone were to ask me for some by any other name, to be honest the biggest impression that this would make on me was that they probably don't take molly very often.
Also molly is still slang (in New York) for a gangster's girlfriend, or a prostitute.

Cheers! Mind the gap!
Makes sense I guess, in the UK coke is known as Charlie, although I've always preferred yeyo. meth is Tina but can be Tatiana or Christina. MDMA can be MD but if it's pills can be e pills, or MD crystals but mainly it's just MDMA

"Oi, you got sum green crown biscuits for me and me missus?"

NZO6677FN5ZFSRBHYEQ7.jpg

im a drug dealer and a drug buyer - im tellin ya - molly is powder or crystal - pills are e-pills or whatever else, but they're not "a molly"

if you asked anybody for "a molly" they're gonna think you're an undercover - i know i would

Probably not, there may be some MDMA in the pill but it's impossible to tell without testing it. Your best bet would be to get your hands on Marquis, Simon's, and Froedhe reagent tests to make sure. Not sure where you are located, but with the sad state of affairs that is the drug game these days you would also do well to test it for fentanyl as well.

I wouldn't take a full tablet these days. Dose can be near fatal. Side-effect of some laws is dealers cramming as much as possible into one pill.
250 mg of MDMA absent a polymorphism that is highly sensitive to the substance, and absent concurrent poly drug use is not a fatal dose it's nowhere near a fatal dose.

It's absolutely astonishing how low the number is for people who were using MDMA and only MDMA, No other prescription medication, and a recreational dose under 250 mg, and had a fatal reaction.

"An Australian study found only 392 MDMA-related deaths in the period 2000–2018, 14 % of which were attributed to MDMA alone (3). This is equivalent to an average of around three deaths a year due to MDMA alone in a country with about 25 million inhabitants."

The link to reference number 3 is directly below.

That would be 57 deaths in 18 years.

Once again people believing memes that are absolutely wrong.

Reactions: ___