• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Is this a Molly?

While we don’t do drug ID here, I can almost certainly tell you that isn’t “a molly.” The symbol on one side indicates it’s likely a cannabis edible pill from CA. If you’d like to find out further, purchase some test kits to use on it and see.

-GC

No way to tell without a drug test.
Be careful, they're putting fentanyl in everything lately it seems.
Priceless investment would be a test kit and a kit for detecting fentanyl

It could be molly meant to resemble legal edibles or something worse. That's really sketchy even if it was molly honestly

No way to tell without a drug test.
Be careful, they're putting fentanyl in everything lately it seems.
Priceless investment would be a test kit and a kit for detecting fentanyl
Except they're not putting much fentanyl in what they're selling as fentanyl.

If you go on drugsdata.org and look at what's being sold as fentanyl some of it is like 1/3 fentanyl 1/3 xylazine 1/3 Benadryl

• Haha
Reactions: ___
Except they're not putting much fentanyl in what they're selling as fentanyl.

If you go on drugsdata.org and look at what's being sold as fentanyl some of it is like 1/3 fentanyl 1/3 xylazine 1/3 Benadryl
But they are asking about Molly

Yeah but they're not putting fentanyl in Molly.

I was making a point that there have been zero samples of powder crystal or pill molly/MDMA that has tested in the laboratory as adulterated with fentanyl

There's been cross-contamination of cocaine, a very small number of cross contamination of methamphetamine.

There's been a purposeful mix of crack and fentanyl and in Oakland, California they do sell Coke mixed with fenton on purpose.

But I've never seen fentanyl added to Molly or MDMA powder crystal or pills on purpose. And I also haven't been able to find any significant adulteration. I don't even know if I could find any trace cross contamination from being kept in the same general packaging.

Oh yes they are. I know someone who od'd from fentanyl in Molly
Not everyone test their drugs, most don't

Find me one example of something being sold as Molly or MDMA on drugsdata.org that was adulterated with fentanyl

Well here's the actual answer. The last time it happened was Orange County in 2008
Before that it was twice in 2005.

The 2005 instances it was Trace cross contamination,

The 2008 instance the DEA did not provide the amount of fentanyl.

And remember drugsdata.org is worldwide.

There's simply isn't fentanyl being purposely put into pills sold as MDMA and Molly.

I'm not telling people not to test things. I'm just talking about the relative realistic risk which in this case approaches zero.

People are more likely to get a bag of coke with fentanyl in it then they are to get Molly or a pill with fentanyl in it.

Well look at that 43 instances of something sold as cocaine with fentanyl in it.

A lot of them this year

I don't know 1 person that test drugs.
Stop arguing that everyone does and you know everything from a site that not everyone uses

I don't know 1 person that test drugs.
Stop arguing that everyone does and you know everything from a site that not everyone uses

Pretty much everyone I know tests.

I don't know everything.

But find me a lab confirmed incident of Molly/MDMA pills or powder purposefully adulterated with more than trace amounts of fentanyl.

Because if you have too much of a sample diluted in the water to test, you will get a false positive for fentanyl for MDMA and methamphetamine using the test strip.

Pretty much everyone I know tests.

I don't know everything.

But find me a lab confirmed incident of Molly/MDMA pills or powder purposefully adulterated with more than trace amounts of fentanyl.

Because if you have too much of a sample diluted in the water to test, you will get a false positive for fentanyl for MDMA and methamphetamine using the test strip.
Sorry but i'm not finding a lab for you. Most of my country don't have local access to local labs anyway. Most addicts are to busy getting high. I don't know 1 that has ever used a lab. Someone i know took molly and overdosed on fentanyl so it happens.

You're right, you don't know everything and you don't know every addict/dealer. Fentanyl has been found in molly in labs when people die from it so just because everyone you know test don't mean everyone on the planet does.

Also this is a harm reduction forum, you shouldn't be saying it never happens because a few people you know test it giving people reading the impression that it's safe. Thats why i said people using should do a fentanyl test to reduce harm.

Anyways i'm done arguing why people should test for fentanyl because it does happen and people need to know that to reduce harm.

Have a great day

The Grindhouse Radio Whatever GIF by Brimstone (The Grindhouse Radio, Hound Comics)

aren't we calling "molly" molly if its a powder or crystal and the pressed pills are still ecstasy or just plain ol mdma

right?

so if it's a pressed pill, it's not "a molly" no matter what anyway

so the answer is "no - it's not a molly"

is this a molly....who asks a question like that anyway?

I wouldn't take a full tablet these days. Dose can be near fatal. Side-effect of some laws is dealers cramming as much as possible into one pill.

I wouldn't take a full tablet these days. Dose can be near fatal. Side-effect of some laws is dealers cramming as much as possible into one pill.
Prolly a wise move. I'm not really on team pressie either, but in the clubs/venues in my area, i see them being specifically marketed in that they're intended for 2 people.

"part of the fun is finding someone else to take the other half with" is what someone said.

I did eat a full pressie (supposed 260mg) over a few hours and it's a good thing I was not in public.

I don't use street terms for anything they become an umbrella term that means "it gets you fucked up" but not everyone is educated on the subject and you can't expect that. Half the battle when you're offering testing services/kits is educating people. Some people simply don't want to be educated. What can you do?