• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Is there still a mephedrone market?what experiences have been had

Yeah I mean there definetly could be a 14% purity difference but thats about it. You done any of the stuff I'm talking about? The cambodian stuff was a bit better in my eyes but both compare nicely
You not think the fact you were using this drug for the first few times + before you develop a built in tolerance has more of a factor on peoples opinion than whether there is a different synthesis route?

Reaver99 I'm with you on this mate, the quality did drop a couple of years back but I bought an oz last week and been on it this weekend and for me there was no notable difference. It was amazing stuff! The lads who I was with couldn't believe their eyes and when they had a line they was quite literally blown away!

I think the biggest difference is the tolerance and the fact that now we've all done it for many years and the effects have steadily diminished as our brain has becaome more accustomed to it. First few times it's completely new but now I know what to expect, that and good old nostalgia people reminiscing of the 'good old days' most of probably comes from the whole buzz around the new chemical and the prices and parties we went to.

Yeah. This is the one drug I definetly know the score with, would find it difficult to believe even the venerable SHM as much experience me with this one.
The early days of using it, the extended binges, the mad missions you would end up hitting for a couple days are imprinted into our brains, but for me the real testament to the quality is that if in 3 days,you still are looking foward to every line + can be blown away just by having a nice large one, then its quality.

The more I hear about this stuff, the more I hate myself for ignoring it when it was legal and only a couple of mouse clicks away. Probably for the best really as I KNOW I would have been all over it like flies on shit...

Yeah, what you were saying about 3-FPM and the long intimate session with your partner for me was so reminscent of meph. I've tried 3-FPM but found it more of a pure stim than meph which has a glorious serotonin europhia + is a brilliant drug for sex, everything feel fucking great. Spelling in this post brought to you by no-spellcheck.

Yeah, what you were saying about 3-FPM and the long intimate session with your partner for me was so reminscent of meph. I've tried 3-FPM but found it more of a pure stim than meph which has a glorious serotonin europhia + is a brilliant drug for sex, everything feel fucking great. Spelling in this post brought to you by no-spellcheck.

I got a 250mg sample of 3-MMC the other day on a whim, and wasn't expecting much tbh - but it was really fuckin nice! Lovely amphetamine/cocaine type rush followed by a serotonin glow. Now if, as by all accounts, 3-MMC is a merely a pale imitation of mephedrone, then Holy Fuck!!

It is quite nice, I find 3-MMC to be the lighter, more sedating not as overwhelmingly euphoric version of 4-MMC. If that's all you can get mind I'd still happily take it over most everything else, for extended sessions + redose potiential it still outstrips coke/MDMA by far