European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Is there still a mephedrone market?what experiences have been had

Chalky7882

Greenlighter
Interested in finding out if there's still a market to this and people's experiences !??seems to be a shortage now days

There certainly exists a market for 4-MMC, we have a thorough thread in EADD if you search the forum using the engine provided. :)

EDIT: Click here :)

Glad to help, if you need any help just ask. :)
And welcome to BL! We aren't as strange as we seem, well some of us at least. ;)

In the top left corner of the screen there is a hyperlink for 'Private messages'. :)

Doesnt even exist anymore been searching for two years now after having pure white long crystals best ever and wasting 100s on crap that I was told is banging ... RIP good meph

Any luck yet with your search. I,m looking too

Aren't most of us but be careful how you phrase things in case they are misconstrued as sourcing. Sourcing being strictly prohibited on bluelight.

That being said, Welcome to BL. Please help yourself to some lovely guidelines.

In the light of still more unapproved posts, this is just - yet another - reminder to all that sourcery, bulk pricing, and (again and again) so much as the slightest whiff of sourcery - and indeed anything of that ilk - is strictly and utterly forbidden.

FFS, every other thread in EADD manages this so can y'all droners puh-leese strive to achieve this bare minimum of acceptable behaviour. Pretty please. With hnnnngs on top <3

stroke.jpg
u

I do sympathise because for many good 4-MMC is like the holy grail, and other drugs barely touch the sides compared. Cocaine? Pshh, after about 16 hours no matter what the quality your just keeping yourself awake and fiending after the next line. MDMA? Lovely and all, but your gonna really struggle to get past 2/3 redoses without the sketchiness overpowering the buzz. Amphetamines? I'd rather plug coffee tbh probably feel less toxic on my body after. Stuff like 3-FPM and other long lasting stims? If you love your 4-MMC the tendency will be to redose to try attain that lovely rush and you will end up in some fucked up states, plus the habit of making large lines + redosing constantly is likely to get you into serious trouble. The only consolation I have for you people is that it's definetly out there and many of us are enjoying the highest quality gear we've had in years.

I do sympathise because for many good 4-MMC is like the holy grail, and other drugs barely touch the sides compared. Cocaine? Pshh, after about 16 hours no matter what the quality your just keeping yourself awake and fiending after the next line. MDMA? Lovely and all, but your gonna really struggle to get past 2/3 redoses without the sketchiness overpowering the buzz. Amphetamines? I'd rather plug coffee tbh probably feel less toxic on my body after. Stuff like 3-FPM and other long lasting stims? If you love your 4-MMC the tendency will be to redose to try attain that lovely rush and you will end up in some fucked up states, plus the habit of making large lines + redosing constantly is likely to get you into serious trouble. The only consolation I have for you people is that it's definetly out there and many of us are enjoying the highest quality gear we've had in years.

The 2k kilos are long gone, 50mg lines that pull you off your feet. Whoever is synthing this stuff recently needs a serious lesson from the previous kings. :(

There is actual meph about, but it's not as strong as pre ban. I have taken stuff which tested legit but when taken just seemed to lack a bit of punch.

Yeah but one relatively weak MD pill used to floor me and now it doesn't. Is it that MDMA is simply not as strong as it was, or is it that my brain chemistry/tolerance/weight has all went up?

It's a bit of both -- the drugs have changed and you have changed. Your expectations, which contribute to your Set, will be different now you have actual concrete experience of taking the drug than when you first started and literally had no idea what to expect. You can never cross the same river twice .....

Your early experiences with any drug will always seem to be the most flexible and controllable; but they tend to imprint on your mind, shaping the later ones.

Was a rhetorical question mate, the nostalgia for pre-ban Mephedrone has always seemed a bit silly to me. Good gear is good gear, if 3 days in you still are immensely enjoying every line you are having then its fucking good gear imo

Nope. Done it from when it was legal, selling it then, + sold it for 5 years after, went through kilos of both and I find very little difference between, the tested at 85% purity stuff I get now and the stuff I got back then

The 2k kilos are long gone, 50mg lines that pull you off your feet. Whoever is synthing this stuff recently needs a serious lesson from the previous kings. :(

This. ^

The only consolation I have for you people is that it's definetly out there and many of us are enjoying the highest quality gear we've had in years.

Not this.

Nope. Done it from when it was legal, selling it then, + sold it for 5 years after, went through kilos of both and I find very little difference between, the tested at 85% purity stuff I get now and the stuff I got back then

Your judgement is dubious at best.