• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Is there any argument in which flower is superior to concentrates?

this

Also coming from a background that has afforded me unlimited high end product for 30 years.. the people that mostly stuck to flower have more successful lives, far less developed marijuana use disorder, enjoy better lung health and have far less negative effects like motivational syndromes.

That and like a good whine.. I love the taste and bouquet that terpenes in fire flower have.

I love this "Flower for life"!!! turned that pure gold.

That’s some good points. I’d agree with the successful lives part. My life personally didn’t become successful until I majorly ramped back my use. I once used to be the guy that would kill .3g bong rips, smoking 3.5g+ a day. Now I try my hardest to use a one hitter and wait as long as I reasonably can between hits. My mood energy is a lot better for it.

-GC

That’s some good points. I’d agree with the successful lives part. My life personally didn’t become successful until I majorly ramped back my use. I once used to be the guy that would kill .3g bong rips, smoking 3.5g+ a day. Now I try my hardest to use a one hitter and wait as long as I reasonably can between hits. My mood energy is a lot better for it.

-GC
It is nice not getting blitzed all the time. I did like you for years (because its all I had available at the time as well) with a one hitter I’d hit maybe a couple times throughout the day and just get a headspace change like….a shot of strong coffee as opposed to the whole cup.

With this Shatter if I want to imitate that I just take the lightest coating on the end if my little dab tool and its kinda similar. I just got some more shatter…I should really invest in another way besides blowtorch and nectar collectar to consume for convenience sake.

flower is the main course. save the conceentrates if there is no decent flower. But I like all that ish. except cbd and the new legal ish i haven't tried.

Well I think it’s quite simple in fact. It comes to both preference (like with strong alcoholic drinks vs. wine & beers) and to how well you can handle it. Can you really keep dose of concentrates to some “normal” levels? I can’t really, if I have concentrates, very soon I’ll be smoking & eating amounts of THC that I simply wouldn’t be able smoking bud. I need to smoke smaller amounts, soon becomes - I can smoke insane amounts. Well, I used to be like that, nowadays I think I could limit myself a lot more.

^thats a good way to look at it. I am also coming from the 20-25 years of unlimited high end weed, kief, and hash. Haha use to all be qwiso, can't believe butane took so long to catch on. Flower hits all the receptors.......If you want to douse your brain with straight thc or a certain terp afterwords, go to a concentrate and redouse as needed. At least it isnt acid or E where its a once a month tops-ish type thing.

Some people don't want to blast off into space.
I would think even high quality flower would be too intense for a new user, much more so concentrate.

Some people enjoy the subtle different taste's and effects of smoking flower.