• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Is there an opiate mimickng rc?

Is ODT still around?

I've been thinking about that one too recently. It was probably the best out of the slim pickings that are available in the world of RC opioids.

I quite liked 4FBF (fentanyl analogue) which was sold for a short while in the past. It's gone and likely not to return apparently. Doesn't matter though, because it was basically useless for a person who is an opiate addict (such as myself) and too potent for non-habituated users.

My subjective experience with 4FBF was that I found it to be actually euphoric, unlike fentanyl or other fent-analogues i"ve tried.

I've got a pretty "healthy" tolerance, shall we say, to opiates, and my experiences with fentanyl were not really enjoyable. It was just really strong. Made me feel like I'd become a slab of concrete: heavy, super sedated....

But the 4FBF actually had a feel good factor about it. I snorted some lines and it was almost reminiscent of H. A quick, powerful wellbeing spreading over you almost instantly. Unfortunately, it was not cheap, it was dangerously moreish, and it had fent's trademark short half life, AND it pushed my tolerance up even further.

Ahhhh.... when will there be a half-decent opioid RC out there?

I'm Baaaaaccckk!

I've been thinking about that one too recently. It was probably the best out of the slim pickings that are available in the world of RC opioids.

I quite liked 4FBF (fentanyl analogue) which was sold for a short while in the past. It's gone and likely not to return apparently. Doesn't matter though, because it was basically useless for a person who is an opiate addict (such as myself) and too potent for non-habituated users.

My subjective experience with 4FBF was that I found it to be actually euphoric, unlike fentanyl or other fent-analogues i"ve tried.

I've got a pretty "healthy" tolerance, shall we say, to opiates, and my experiences with fentanyl were not really enjoyable. It was just really strong. Made me feel like I'd become a slab of concrete: heavy, super sedated....

But the 4FBF actually had a feel good factor about it. I snorted some lines and it was almost reminiscent of H. A quick, powerful wellbeing spreading over you almost instantly. Unfortunately, it was not cheap, it was dangerously moreish, and it had fent's trademark short half life, AND it pushed my tolerance up even further.

Ahhhh.... when will there be a half-decent opioid RC out there?

4FBF has very much returned as of late, very much so, at least in the US. Too potent? You mean potentially fatal? Surely in homogenous mixture ratio form, if the vendor is wise enough to offer the product in such form, it should be safe enough to use following typical precautions when one researches any RC.

^ doubt you'll get a reply almost 2 years later, lol.

^^^ Why is it so funny?

I've been on BL since 2001 and seen many moderators come and go but what everyone enforced was that bluelighters try to do the good, correct and right thing so that in the event where one has a question/comment which had already been brought up in the past by others on the forum, that in such case one should post in that particular thread, rather than starting another thread with the same exact question/comments and thus using up the websites broadband and making things disorganized.

I fully support bumping threads even older and have done as such *many* times as I always try to find an existing thread addressing my question/comment before I post my own thread and that's how I was thought by past moderators.

As a moderator I'd love to hear you explain to us why this is a 'lol 2yrs no reply' situation, please! And also please tell us how to proceed in such a case where there is a very well detailed existing thread on the questions/comments one wants to post. How should one proceed!!!!!!!

Last edited:
4FBF has very much returned as of late, very much so, at least in the US.

good thing the fentanyl analog clause makes them 100% illegal.

To muie and others, I like when the threads keep going like this. It helps the searcher stay on topic without having to go threw a shit load of threads in order to answer their question.

I wish... Hah.

As soon as I found out what RC's even were years ago when they started becoming big, the first question my junkie brain asked was, "Anything that feels like heroin?!"

Short answer... No. Ha.

But... I'm hoping that right now, somewhere... some genius is creating some kind of super opiate like RC that can't get you psychially addicted, has slim chance for overdose, and packs the same punch as IV H or hydromorphone. :)

same. i really hope so.

I have a feeling that the law and whether a substance is legal or illegal will ever have a huge impact on peeps making da drugs and peeps taking da drugs, hence why the war on drugs is such a complete failure. So anyways, here we are, two years later, anything new crackalackin since this thread started? I for one would like to see an RC opioid that would please the masses. I may have a great Dr for now and have my pain meds every month, but we all know how quickly that can change. You can be cut off in a blink for no reason or any reason, and I live in fear of that every day as a CCP. I would rest much easier knowing I had alternatives to turn to if I had to, without needing a degree in chemistry and a MENSA card to keep from accidentally killing myself while trying to relieve my pain. So, anything earthshaking or groundbreaking in recent months/years?

I dont know much about RCs, but Ive always wondered why someone, somewhere has not come up with some super drug, like better than heroin...I mean, I know there is alot of pretty smart people out there, strange we havent seen anything like this.

If there truly are fentanyl analogues showing up on the vendor market, I would stay away... not just for health harm reduction, but legal harm reduction.

I know a lot of the people that will read this are new to the "RC scene", but none of this ground is newly trodden. There have been fentanyl analogues and more flowing freely for nearly 40 years. They are all thoroughly illegal.

However, the open online markets have gotten too large and lax again, and it is time for a cull.

Watch your back, Bluelighters. Harvest season comes quickly.

Tianeptine is no Opiate/Opioid and for sure no RC, it's a prescription Medication!

Honestly you are better off ordering from a pharmacy overseas for a schedule 3 opiate.... It is still not recommended though and you should just go to a doctor if you really need it as they will let you get it if you prove you need it.

Not true. you can have severe injuries documented with MRI and xrays and the majority of doctors will not give you opioids if you are a male under the age of 40.

I am pretty much crippled, ivy leage graduate with a very high level job and they still do not give me opioids because helping someobody be able to live is not worth the risk that I am just lying and want to get high, even with diagnostics showing damage to my body.

you will also have to abstain from all drugs and alcohol if you want a chance to get opiods because you will be drug tested every time you go in for a refill

I dont know much about RCs, but Ive always wondered why someone, somewhere has not come up with some super drug, like better than heroin...I mean, I know there is alot of pretty smart people out there, strange we havent seen anything like this.

there are plenty of opiates much stronger than heroin etorphine, fentanil, wildnyl, sufentanyl etc.

there has been much more discovery work gone into opiates because they have medical use....unlike hallucinogens. Thats why all of the opiate RCs were already discovered a long time ago as these ares have been heavily researched and much of the "low hanging fruit" of discovery has been picked already...unlike psychedelics which not all that much discovery research has happened in the past

Since i didn't found it when having a closer look, there's Furanyl-Fentanyl available since some weeks now. Decent RC-Opioid, more or less identical to Acetyl- and Butyr-Fentanyl, i.e. dosage, Duration and analgesic properties. Dunno f#!k about if it's possibly toxic, but since it's almost identical to the two others, i.e. BF/AF and based from experience i'd say it's legit Stuff (even though the look of the Chemical itself was a bit strange, but since then changed by itself -same happened to a B-F Batch i had, which drastically changed it's appearance, perhaps from exposing it to air. FU-F provides, if used correctly and at best via kinda pre-made Solution that has been accurately Volumetric measured, provides strong analgesic possiblities of application and i think (NOT KNOW!) it's safe to ingest (again, this is just a guess!). As i take an Opioid daily because i suffer from spine issues, meaning me being tolerant with no possibility of Feeling something like euphoria from Opioids/Opiates, the only reason i take them is killing pain - so i cannot comment about recreational properties of this/or any other Compound of the Opioid/Opiate-Class.

Last edited:
there are plenty of opiates much stronger than heroin etorphine, fentanil, wildnyl, sufentanyl etc.

there has been much more discovery work gone into opiates because they have medical use....unlike hallucinogens. Thats why all of the opiate RCs were already discovered a long time ago as these ares have been heavily researched and much of the "low hanging fruit" of discovery has been picked already...unlike psychedelics which not all that much discovery research has happened in the past

Yeah, take, for example, Dibenzoylmorphine, a drug originally developed in the 19th century, was sold as an "RC" alternative to Heroin when that was banned way back in 1925, and was consequently banned a few years later.

In general, Heroin has two major factors that make it appealing to clandestine chemists:
* It hits the brain extremely fast, and thus gets you extremely high. When developing a medicinal painkiller, you usually want lasting pain relief but low abuse potential, i.e. no getting-people-extremely-high. While other ultra-fast acting opioids have been developed primarily as animal tranquilizer, these often also super-potent, i.e. way too dangerous for recreational users to handle, and hard to synthesize
* It's easy as fuck to make. Add Acetic Anhydride (an extremely common chemical) to morphine and presto - Diacetylmorphine AKA Heroin, which is approximately 2-3 times as potent (Note to mods: I believe this is common knowledge, and does not count as synthesis instructions, right?)

You guys are all forgetting about herkinorin. Somebody created a derivative of salvinorin that binds to the μ receptor. It looks like it never caught on.

I have been trying to do some research on these chems. Been on oxy 60 mg for years now complete cut off. Stupid CDC guidelines. I am not a user per say but the pain can literally take me off my feet daily so I need to find a replacement. Using too much cannabis now sick of feeling stoned to get relief.

^^^ your lucky you can "get stoned to find relief" I've been smoking for 10 years and not gettin high.

"Nobody told me there'd be days like these
Strange days indeed -- most peculiar, mama

Everybody's smoking and no one's getting high
Everybody's flying and never touch the sky" - John Lennon R.I.P., 2 days till he was murdered by humanities worst individual.