• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Is there an opiate mimickng rc?

extremely safe

I agree, an opioid that is 500 times as potent as morphine is extremely safe for the experienced user 8)

An interesting first post you've got there.

Any particular reason you want to share your uber-obscure opioid on a public board and draw attention to it?

^ my heart almost skipped a beat when my rheaumtioidlogist (sorry) prescribed me nefopam and I thought he had said metopon. I was like " uh Metopon? ... isn't that really strong?" then faded into dismay when he corrected me.

@lurching well i have faith that there are people who would be able to safely use the drug and who would benefit lots from it being an ex iv heroin user i know the pain of withdrawls and the mad dash to find dope. When u have thousands of doses in one gram bag that could be very useful for us functioning addicts. As far as drawing attention goes there are literally thousands of other opioids out there im sure i could purchase if i had to and also i feel like i owe you people at bluelight as i have been reading articles here for years and just recently decided to sign up because i know a thing or two and would love to be able to help others and share my knowledge

14-methoxymetopon there is this but from what i got told when i asked in here about it , its death waiting to happen stupidly dangerous if you even get this stuff just a word of warning to you :)

14-methoxymetopon is an rc like opioid that is available at least i have been able to procure some it is extremely potent with oral use being 500x stronger than morphine. Also has reduced risks of nausea and resperitory failure at least this is what ive read. I can obviously see why this is not available to just anyone the dose is tiny people would be dropping like flies from OD i am a very experienced opiate user and i started with incredibly small doses so as not to kill myself. The drug if u can find it is expensive however well worth it with average recreational dose at 200ug which will really make a gram bag stretch. I know there are more rc opioids out there just have to look very hard to find them then in most cases lots of research before hand so as not to die is also recommended. Not for your average drug user but for experienced users who are in it for the long haul this can be an extremely safe and cost effective route!

well that will teach me to jump to the end with out reading the whole post

@foolsgold haha yea the number one rule with any drug is ALWAYS safety first people who dont know or understand that should not use drugs under any circumstances. At least thats my position on it seeing as i have lost countless friends and acquaintances to OD. I probably shouldnt have even mentioned this on here but i would like to think that if people are smart enough to think of an rc opioid for recreational purposes i would hope to god they are smart enough to research the substance before they just dive in to use and abuse it.

I feel that any real opioid found on the RC market would most likely be either too dangerous, and too expensive for there to be any reason to purchase rather than going out and buying pharmaceuticals or even heroin.

Haha i can assure you Znegative that as far as price is concerned the rc's are generally the cheapest even though they can be pricey at first if you consider the price per dose nothing else can compete. This is why in my original post i said "if your in it for the long haul" if your a once a month type of user this would obviously not be cost effective. And as far as safety goes... Im pretty sure heroin or pharms are not that safe either. What drug is safe? Like i have said a few times now if your gunna go down this road RESEARCH and START VERY VERY SMALL can always go up if you must but once you have crossed that line of too much there is no coming back unless you have someone to hit you with narcan but even then with something 500x of morphine who even knows if that would work? I dont know and i can pretty much guarantee you i wont be the one to find out. Knowledge is power people. Be safe.

Correct me if I'm wrong here. I had a busy day so I treated myself to getting nice on some herb, xan, mxe and subs. Unrelated: that's how I do every night.

But 200mcg of 14-methoxymetopon is .2mg. Then -> .2mg x 500 (which is allegdly how much stronger this substance is than morphine) = 100mg of morphine.

I personally find morphine to be a lot weaker than oxy, but using a conversion chart I quickly looked up it says oxy is only twice as strong as morph. So that 100mg dose of morphine above would translate into roughly a 50mg dose of oxy?

Would that make a gram bag contain have roughly 5,000 doses? Roughly 167 roxis per gram. Wow.

Definitely a dangerous chem to be messing around with for even experienced users. High potential for OD if it got big.

Check my math (I've been on my phone so I was running the numbers in my head) on that but that's a lot of blues...

Morphine is weaker than oxycodone taken orally.

None of that math can account for the inevitable tolerance though.

@ChronicHD not sure if you knew this was kind of confused by all that math haha but the dose is .200ug which is micrograms which i believe there are 1 micrograms to .001 milligrams so would be a bit more. I believe 1 milligram would be a lethal dose for just about anyone. Tricomb you really hit the nail on the head with that of course any daily use of opiates increases tolerance but this is especially difficult to judge with this particular substance because the dose is already so small with me i start small and if i need more i take a TINY TINY TINY bit wait and then use more if necessary i also have a friend who has access to a scale capable of measuring things this tiny and have been writing down my current dose and keeping track of how much i go up every month. Also with the help if the microgram scales i pre- bagged about 150 doses so i can be as accurate as possible on my day to day dosing.

Last edited:
There are RC Opiates:

The AH-7921 is quite recrational for me I think what was sold as AH-7921 in the first place was something different but what is popping up now is very good. With 50-100mg oral is a good dose.

The next big thing is Butyr-Fentanyl which is a bit less potent then Fentanyl it is sold as a 1:100 mixture with lactose and I had some good experiences with it 50mg of the mixture snorted gives you a very pleasant opiate buzz (which is a dose of 0.5mg butyr-Fentanyl) duration is short with like 1h but thats like all fentanyl derivates I think.
Yea I know it doesn't give you a good feeling to have such a mixture but other reports are also very positive so I think the Butyr-Fentanyl is really evenly distributed in the mix and no hot spots. The also sell Blotters with 2mg Butyr-fentanyl with 1/3 blotter being a good dose for me. (But yea I dont need much as I dont have a tolerance and I'm pretty slim 65kg)

They also sell 4-Fluoro-Butyr-Fentanyl which should be even more potent but I didnt tried it out as nearly nobody tested it yet and maybe its too potent who know (normal 4-Fluoro-Fentanyl is about double the potency of normal Fenanyl so maybe this applies here too but who knows)

yes but that 1:100 mixture of xx fent to mannitol or whatever is not always going to be homogenous and if your unlucky enough you might get a patch of powder thats 5:100 and so on.

yes but that 1:100 mixture of xx fent to mannitol or whatever is not always going to be homogenous and if your unlucky enough you might get a patch of powder thats 5:100 and so on.

why? it is not that hard to mix it homogeneously and if they did just one big batch like 1kg or more it should at least be consistent for a some time but yes I think it would be safe to test every order slowly and not just take the same amount like the last batch. So if you are careful its not that dangerous.

And doing it yourself is even more dangerous weighting out the pure stuff with dose cheap 30$ 1mg scales is like Russian roulette as those have errors of about 20% in the 10-30mg area. Doing it by liquid dosing should be safer (if you take the complete amount you bought but then again you have to trust your vendor) but then it is hard to snort it which is the only route for me no no IV and oral sucks tried it out, sub-lingual in a ethanol stock would be a option though.

I thought the dose is 200ug not .200ug? And yea I know the difference between micrograms and milligrams I was just not sure if my math measured out correctly. This means the potency of this designer opiate is on par with LSD. Meaning that an amount small enough to be invisible to the naked eye is enough to get high off of, which makes this chemical that much more dangerous.

On the subject of RC opiates and increases in tolerance:

Thomas Highsmith worked at a prestigious laboratory in Salt Lake City designing low-friction laminates for high-performance skis. In 2003, he started spending long nights in his lab secretly manufacturing a personal supply of etonitazene. Shortly after completing the synthesis, he became hopelessly addicted. He would show up for work clutching a 12-ounce spray bottle of etonitazene and fiendishly snort it throughout the day. Over the course of a couple of months, his tolerance escalated to the point where he was taking 300 times his starting dose. A coworker became suspicious of Highsmith’s odd behavior and reported him to the police. His etonitazene supply was seized, and he was prescribed methadone to combat the withdrawal. At that point, his addiction equated to 500 bags of heroin a day, and the methadone umbrella did nothing to deflect the 10,000-pound etonitazene anvil hurtling toward his head. Highsmith never received a criminal sentence because he was found dead in his home before his first court date. The withdrawals were so severe that he had killed himself to escape the pain.

Two years ago, a young Canadian guy made a post on an internet drug forum begging for help withdrawing from an unknown opioid he called pharaohfentanyl, a synthesis of a new fentanyl derivative that he claimed to be 4,000 times more potent than morphine—the strongest opioid a human had ever tasted. He was generally mocked and assumed to be a liar, but after asking around a bit, I’ve come to the conclusion that his story was probably true. Although his original intention had been to deal the drug on blotter paper, he started using and spent the next six months on a nonstop pharaohfentanyl binge. His dosage increased 675-fold, and by the end he was using amounts that would equate to 3,300 bags of heroin a day. His breath alone was strong enough to make someone nod. He destroyed his entire supply and quit cold turkey. Here is how he described the withdrawal: “I cannot feel my FACE! It’s like touching a brick wall. It feels like I took a bath in MENTHOL, my insides feel like ice… that will shift after a few seconds to MENOPAUSE-ESQUE INSANE hot flash like a wave of lava under my skin with profuse sweating… I’M SOOO WEAK AND SOOO TIRED AND SOOO DRAINED I JUST WANT IT TO GO AWAY RIGHT NOW!”

Source here.

No one really knows how fast tolerance can climb with these chemicals. Pretty uncharted waters. Scary stuff.

@chemHD its 200ug im sorry about that was a bit "relaxed" when i wrote that. Also.... Holy shit neither of those stories sounded very pleasant at all.

Last edited:
Pure Butyr-Fentanyl dose range seems to vary, depending on tolerance, between roughly 300-500ug for the non-tolerant and 500ug-1mg for a regular opioid-user - for those perhaps even more.

Tbh i don't think the regular opioid-user would get easily killed off this substance...but this is all just guessing and information i gathered from reading trough the net.

But the 4FBF seems a bit more tricky regarding the dose, but atm there's almost no information available about it.

No one here tested the pure B-F perhaps?

Also with the help if the microgram scales i pre- bagged about 150 doses so i can be as accurate as possible on my day to day dosing.

Hey OPIATESiATE, I just wanted to echo what someone else briefly mentioned, and that is liquid dosing. You sound like a capable and responsible drug user, but I think it might make your life easier to dissolve it in a solution of your choice, and which point you could just put a drop out of a dropper under your tongue to dose (and have that calibrated to 200mcg or whatever your desired dose is). I am sure this is not a new concept, and it depends on the oral (or buccal/sublingual) bioavailability of this drug, about which I know very little, but it does sound like a more precise and safe way of dosing. If you are using a common .1 mg precision lab scale (~$2500) they are not getting the greatest resolution when you are just weighing amounts on the very bottom end of the range. If you have something better than that then that's fucking awesome and continue on.

Otherwise these withdrawal horror stories are terrifying, after seeing what some people go through in the Suboxone taper thread some of these could hypothetically be withdrawals lasting weeks or months even if cold turkey (and I thought benzos were bad... although I guess you might avoid seizures here).
Anyways, good luck, it does sound appealing to have a 6 month's supply in a little vial....mmmm.