L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Is there a psychiatric consensus on animal torture fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh my god i watched that video too. i feel absolutely hollowed out.

psychedelicsoul - i know youve stated you dont enjoy this sort of shit, but youre obviously a very strange guy judging by your posts.

I saw that "crush" film about half an hour ago.

Wow, just...fucking...WOW...Three otherwise beautiful looking women who are the epitome of pure fucking EVIL.

Now if those three so-called "humans" were to be placed in a room with a large male pitbull terrier that had been trained to kill...wouldn't that be nice, eh? Talk about poetic justice.

To think that humans get off on this is astounding. It's a shame I don't have any of that Nembutal left...it would be a real temptation to snort about 500mg and retire for the night, or fucking hell, just dissolve 10g in some water, neck it, and retire for good and all.

I used up my stash dealing with trauma from watching a live circumcision...and alas it's all gone since last December. And damn it I can't order more, customs and the AFP are really on the lookout for this shit, and getting more of it isn't really an option. Nothing will happen if I did order it - except I'd hand over my money to this woman masquerading as a man in China, she would send it, and a few days later, while tracking it from a friend's PC, the parcel would arrive at the mail sorting facility and then simply...disappear...no more updates...gone.

Why did you both watch it? The title is very clear and the explanation is very clear to what its about.

Screaming skull, you have explained the video in full so people don't need to watch it.

Why should the videos be removed? Were discussing a topic and some people (like yourselves) may be curious to what were talking about.

I think its still legal in many place

**Edit**
After checking into this further, sites hosting the videos can get into legal trouble. OP can you remove the link to the video - incase your not online at the moment Ill see if I can get a mod to remove it.

Bear

Last edited:
how could you not? i put it on and the second it started yelping i turned it off, but i had to go back and watch it. not all of it, i just skipped to 3/4 in and FUCKING HELL!

i don't think it should be removed, it's good to know your enemy and all that. i was just saying psychedelicsoul is weird, not just based on this thread. then again, ive been told i'm weird on more than one occasion. takes all sorts though, eh?

The video has been removed.
This post has also turned incredibly immature. And way too much trolling in here. What could have been a mature discussion went downhill quickly.

Animals should NEVER be used in that way. Animals have feelings as well and should not be killed..... especially in that manner. Anyone who thinks it is fun or whatever to kill an animal needs serious help.

Status
Not open for further replies.