• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

is the culture around MDMA changing drasticly in these few short years?

Wonka

Bluelighter
From music that sounds more techno influnced to artists raving about the use of "molly" (a word that was not popular years ago) and the increasing people using it...seems like the taboo that is x t c is becoming quite the peoples drug.....i know alot of knowledge and the use of internet has helped educate those who thought all xtc was all the same.....and now have learned it isnt....has culture now started to embrace this drug as a almost respectful and spirtual substance to use? Any thoughts are appreciated and i hope im not breaking any rules. as usual stay cool%)

I wouldn't say in a spiritual and appreciative way.. Its pretty much like drinking to people now, kids these days take MDMA way to lightly and think its ok to roll at partys all the time.. Atleast in my area its grown to be like this.

I wouldn't say in a spiritual and appreciative way.. Its pretty much like drinking to people now, kids these days take MDMA way to lightly and think its ok to roll at partys all the time.. Atleast in my area its grown to be like this.
Yeah agreed, it's the same over here. The binge-drinking culture is slowly but steadily being translated to a binge-rolling culture. I'm starting to see way too many 16 year olds rolling on an ordinary Saturday night at the pub. Last week I came across someone who had taken MDMA because she was drunk and tired and wanted to stay awake. Ended up puking her guts out because she was already blackout drunk, but hey, at least she was awake now

Indeed, it seems to have the same "party drug" vibe like alcohol because they both help with easier socialization and have mostly feel-good effects.

I think the culture is the same at its roots, but everything else has changed/evolved. Same with the rave scene too, as it seems that gloving absolutely took over the "classic" rave toys. =/

On BL, users tend to be more responsible and use mdma outside of this chaotic context. That's good too, as it helps to keep its safety reputation in a more positive light.

Towards the latter part of my use, I preferred smaller groups and bonding with close, real friends. That can be therapeutic in and of itself too. :)

it certainly is here in this particular forum.

five threads at the top of the forum are about bad come downs and general negativity in regards to the material. such a shame on so many levels. i feel for the posters but i feel more for the scene in general.

<3

Last edited:
The real shame is all this Vasoconstricting APB series and Methylone which is called bk-mdea or some shit. You have kids taking this shit every weekend in HERO doses from their shady as fuck DEEPWEB ordering fuckhead of a dealer.

That's where the scene is going, a bunch of MDMA/MDA/Speed analogue's being fed to kids in capsules/powder/shards.

^Have you tested any apb's personally yet??
Also I think ethylone is quickly replacing methylone on availability.

Yes, absolutely. It's legitimately scary how "molly" use is spreading like wildfire. By "molly" I mean ANYTHING that is being sold as molly, because the percentage of people who actually test their stuff is relatively small compared to the general population. Something this sacred, toxic, profound and taboo should be reserved as a rare novelty, not constantly glorified in popular music and such. Don't get me wrong, I'm the first person to advocate SEX DRUGS AND ROCK & ROLL, but at least the music I grew up with isn't directly telling the listener to MEET MOLLY.

About 2 months ago I started looking and in the two weeks I was actively looking I received 4 different samples to test 3 crystal 1 pill. 2 crystals tested yellow for methylone the roll was methamphetamine and I kept the other guys number ;)

But I basically assumed I would need to test 5-10 samples before I found someone with trace amounts of MDMA, I was lucky it didnt take that long but anyone who goes to festivals with a test kit gets to shatter peoples dreams about what they bought and make them question their realty when you tell them you dont want it because its not real "but I've been getting this and all my friends like it I roll hard what do you mean its not real" And you need to wonder if some people have never had MDMA at all yet they really think they have.

About 2 months ago I started looking and in the two weeks I was actively looking I received 4 different samples to test 3 crystal 1 pill. 2 crystals tested yellow for methylone the roll was methamphetamine and I kept the other guys number ;)

But I basically assumed I would need to test 5-10 samples before I found someone with trace amounts of MDMA, I was lucky it didnt take that long but anyone who goes to festivals with a test kit gets to shatter peoples dreams about what they bought and make them question their realty when you tell them you dont want it because its not real "but I've been getting this and all my friends like it I roll hard what do you mean its not real" And you need to wonder if some people have never had MDMA at all yet they really think they have.
Damn, that sucks. I don't think I would be doing MDMA when it was that hard to find over here. I think I'd have to make an effort to find pills that contain anything else than MDMA. But still, even here with the purest pills you can imagine, the attitude towards the drug is changing, it's becoming less and less sacred and more and more just something to get fucked up on. That really sucks, since it's such a beautiful drug, or at least it can be :(

*edit* then again, I've done my fair share of abuse, so who am I to judge I guess...

I live in the one of the largest north american cities with one of the largest ports in the world and the quality is still so bad. "Molly" is almost always an RC stimulant and every time my friends or someone I know who has bought thinking it was MDMA, it was either methlyone, something that fizzed (mdpv a-pvp etc...) or very cut MDxx. I think most of the people in the "scene" are not taking mdma at all and never have. I think most of the new people who are including an empathogen/stimulant as an option for a night out like alcohol would not enjoy pure MDxx as much as they thought and would prefer their RC stimulant blend because it keeps the awake more and mixes better with alcohol. meth, mpdv and RC's and strong stimulants have a lot of cultural stigma. but call it molly? now everyone wants it.

Damn, that sucks. I don't think I would be doing MDMA when it was that hard to find over here..\

Like with everything you need to find real people is all. If you try to get it from the same people who sell you weed odds are he gets it from a friend who orders something from the internet. If you make friends with people in the festival or music scene you can find it. My experience is most likely reflected in those who dont put forth the correct amount of effort or have lives where they are not able to. If not for me basically bringing the kit to a show and really trying with the single intent of finding something that is up to my purity standards I would have had to accept defeat and order an RC from the internet. I too am from the East coast somewhere within 2 hours of NYC

It sucks that the market is so ridiculously flooded with fakes right now that many people have never experienced a "real" roll. Blame greed...its just cheaper and easier to fool the masses by using a compound close to MDMA. It bums me out...

I went to a massive trance rave here in Australia last night, and this thing was flooded with MDMA. High quality too, people sharing with strangers, was a joy to behold. A lot of European presses as well. Even more drugged up than the events I've been to in Holland. I'm so happy right now, the scene is back here big time.

How much does a plane ticket from Florida to Australia cost this time of year lol;)

Haha you can stay at mine for free to subsidise the cost of your flight lol.

I might take you up on that...a good serotonin retreat would definitely help my stress levels.

What is usually passed off as mdma for you guys? I thought there was a surge of legit mdma in recent times, and that it wasn't as area dependent as it seems like. Or maybe it is?

I just hope there aren't pipes being passed around still. They are equal to trash imo. :)

In South Florida it's methylone if you're lucky...MDPV and others when you're not.

But thank god no more pipes it seems. Had a real bad night a few years back from one of those...pure hell.