• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Is Speed that common and popular in Oz?

heehee thats the whole thing here isn't it?
*homer mocking someone voice*
'Oh pills are so wonderful, speed is not pills so its soooo bad!'
heehee, and its cool to do that now is it?
Faaaark, poor, underated, misunderstood speed.
I'll always be there for you my friend, and I know you will always be there for me.
entropope used to use a lot of speed too.
I think thats how I get the most out of it now. Until you've experienced it in the full, you can't master and control its effects... unless you use it rather often. But I'm thinking I want to revisit those times... put more than half a g of top gear in my arm and... have a good noight. But I dunno, its a little *tooo* tempting.
I don't ever want to go back to daily use, thatsa no good. It really changed me and who I was during that time... I'd hate to know what it would do now that I couldn't afford to support the habit...*shudder*
But a few extreme journeys back into hardcore abuse would nice.

I have speed on occasion, but a few of my friends are what you would call "speed freaks" One of them im sure only has it because of weight loss reasons and another one is just flat out speeding of his head everyday, i hadn't seen him for a while and was shocked that when i did finally catch up with him he had the most disgusting rash on his face. Not long later my other friend who has it to lose weight got the same rash and it seems to be spreading more over her face all the time, i made her go and get it looked at as i thought it had something to do with all the speed they take and found my theory to be correct. Has anyone else had this?
------------------

dl8d; i've seen ppl's faces weep.
this guy had railed about 2gs of speed at an after party and he had about 2-3 pimples at the corners of his mouth that were weepy. he had these amber/brown rubbery crystals growing from his zits. pretty gross
about half an hour later this guy flipped out with a serious case of paranoia......he was convinced that ppl were talking about him and accusing him of being gay. like any stand up self respecting homophobe he attacked the guy who he thought was accusing him.
this was on the end of a 36 hour binge, he was hitting the bong pretty hard, drinking and he'd been e'ing the night before.
after seeing that i have only one word for drug use
moderation

your friend's face was probably all fucked up because for 36hours he'd have been chewing his dehydrated face off. i don't know if this would be related to the symptoms described above.

no this was not a speed binge, they are on the shit all day everyday kinda thing!
Its been like that for months not days, and they only started getting it lately!
and its a dry rash and pretty yukky!

For me in Sydney speed is often easier to access than e. Was never a big speed freak untill about 9 monthe ago. Then on new years i got a real taste for it and have had it basically every weekend and some weekdays since. But alas, the time has come for a much needed break. But it has been fun, esp the times when my bf and i would have some jump in my car + just drive. I wish i taped our conversations.We had two conversations going at at once down to a fine art. Good therapy too.
Farewell speed, i'll miss you....come back and visit one day
frown.gif

For me speed is almost as easy to come by as weed in Melbourne. Much easier to get than mdma. I used to use it moderately and mostly go in for mdma but then i discovered meth which is really quite rare in Australia and i've never looked back. Once you have done real meth speed just doesn't do it for ya.
smile.gif

fuck this post spun me out.
it seemed awfully familliar to me, then i saw that i had made a reply. i was like 'wtf?'. then i noticed this post was made way back in June.
what's with the re-hashing of the post?
i still stick to my previous statement- speed is very easy to aqquire in australia.