• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Is Oxycodone taken once a day harmful to health?

haha yeah codeine can make ya itch like you've just been eaten alive by mosquitos, infact it still makes me itch more than my morphine.

I usually end up hearing voices from anti-cholinergic toxicity from anti-histamines when I use codeine haha (I only use it if I'm in withdrawal and there are no other opiates available).

TLDR: Long ass post saying herion and opiates are bad and will ass rape your life. Read the wall at your own risk. Enjoy the ride. Im high as fuck. Thank you white widow, you wickedly frigid bitch of a strain you.

Dont. Dont fuckin do it. The addiction is horrible and long term use will hit you with a monster addiction that only maintains and no longer does the amazing thing it once did. Then there is a 2 to 3 years of paws fuckin shit to deal with when you quit, post addiction withdrawal syndrome. It fuckin sucks.

With out trying to sound like an uber genius, basically it fucks with the systems and processes your body uses to feel good at a variety of levels. Like feeling comfy on a cool day, or hot day, or freezing day, handling small aches and pains in any given instance through out the day, feeling joy or happiness in the fun hobbies you used too, etc, etc. For a year and a half i was bored, depressed, unhappy and miserable until my body readjusted. Im still fucked up man. Everything still hurts at times. Youll be turned into something resembling the grinch with constipation and hemroids on some days.

So youll trade. Take meds and feel no pain. Then 3 or 5 or 10 or 20 years later, BAM youre cut off. Now youre dealing with all that pain AND withdrawal AND paws... its not worth it.

Chances are youll have a serious need for opiates in your life. Wait for that time. I had cancer, that was my time. Yes it worked wonders, yes it felt fucking amazing, yes im grateful. BUT with hindsight im feeling like i never should have touched them. And just like every other addict so will you if you choose to use them. No one i know has ever done short term opiate use no matter what was said or intended or implied before hand.

I was lucky and never went beyond the occasional line i did from the oxy i was prescribed and ate most of it. I did end up on a monster fucking dose though as is typical with most people. So my body isnt wrecked like from heroin use, shooting pills, RC chems, etc. I was crazy fuckin lucky i was able to taper down to just a bit of kratom and some (a fuck ton i live in Hawaii) ganja. A lot of people dont quit, they go beyond clean pharmaceutical grade shit after being cut off and go with the cheapest option a dope sick junkie fiending for opiates can do... heroin. Cheap to buy, easy to find, a bunch of ways to use it, chock full of every fucked up thing you should never put in your body, i.e. the cut. Fuck. That.

Oh Im not judging, i was out once and after 3 days of horrid fucking withdrawal i was minutes away from buying a gram of what passed for heroin in my area. Literaly found a 3 year old FULL bottle of oxy. Like way fuckin more then should have been there in the bottle. I cried with joy. Thanking god. Promising all sorts of ridiculously retarded shit. Who the fuck does that? A guy who shoots liquid lava from his ass and flaming foaming bile from his mouth.
A guy who is going through dry heaves so fucking hard i felt like i was being beaten.

I personally know / knew a bunch of people who are horribly fucked up, died, or were horribly fucked up till they died. I know a handfull of people who are clean but miserable, i know a couple who are clean and moved beyond it all, i dont know any who use and have any sort of life. It always ends bad. There are ZERO happy endings with opiates my friend. ZERO.

What sucks the most? I fucking love them, LOVE THEM and thats the hardest part. The worst heart break i have ever had. Thats it right there man, the worst fuckin heart break i have ever had. Like first piece of pussy / steady piece of pussy heart break, that cheated on you, told everyone how small your dick is, fucked your friends, fucked your brother, fucked your dad, let you down in every way, fucked you over and laughed in your face. Its painful in every sense of the word. That kind of train wreck heart break.

Do. Not. Fuckin. Do. It.
Thats my piece on it. You did ask. Sorry for ranting.

Aside from all that shit, it was fuckin awesome. Diving head first with out looking is definitely the way to start it off. Ignorance is bliss and all that right? I mean you got a lot to experience my friend, best get to it. Your first withdrawal experience is just... oh so special. I mean all of them are, but that first one, its just magical. In fact i parsonaly dont think you get to call yourself an actual card carrying member of the junky club untill you have experienced at least a day or 2 of withdrawal at least once. That first time is like a box of chocolates, you neva know what youre gonna git. Seriously It was on par with the chemotherapy and radiation AND surgery all at the same time the first time i fully detoxed. Dude, for the love of christ dont be me.

TLDR: Long ass post saying herion and opiates are bad and will ass rape your life. Read the wall at your own risk. Enjoy the ride. Im high as fuck. Thank you white widow, you wickedly frigid bitch of a strain you.

Dont. Dont fuckin do it. The addiction is horrible and long term use will hit you with a monster addiction that only maintains and no longer does the amazing thing it once did. Then there is a 2 to 3 years of paws fuckin shit to deal with when you quit, post addiction withdrawal syndrome. It fuckin sucks.

With out trying to sound like an uber genius, basically it fucks with the systems and processes your body uses to feel good at a variety of levels. Like feeling comfy on a cool day, or hot day, or freezing day, handling small aches and pains in any given instance through out the day, feeling joy or happiness in the fun hobbies you used too, etc, etc. For a year and a half i was bored, depressed, unhappy and miserable until my body readjusted. Im still fucked up man. Everything still hurts at times. Youll be turned into something resembling the grinch with constipation and hemroids on some days.

So youll trade. Take meds and feel no pain. Then 3 or 5 or 10 or 20 years later, BAM youre cut off.
see thats the problem, this emphasis on 'opiate crisis' is so fucking exagerated that folks who are dependent on them and need them are cut off either because folks over do it or someone wants to get high but has no experience with what their doing takes too much and OD's or assholes cutting shit with fent and not letting you know so accidental OD's occur and its unfortunate, way too many people are getting cut off when they certainly shouldn't be... at the very least they should only make you taper to a lower dose instead of cut off, because its gotten to the point where this crisis and reduced prescribing because doctors are getting scared is having a negative impact on everyone who simply need to be prescribed the meds its unethical to cut someone off who's been on them for years they obviously use them for a reason (i'm not big on recreational use however i understand that they can make you feel all-round better but i generally look at that as a side effect of the drugs than the core reasons for taking them) pretty sure i've fucking gone on about this opiate crisis nonsense a couple times in the last few hours, its becoming rediculous and somthing needs to be done to make people understand that, even high-doses are safe as long as one respects the drug for what it is, if you're gonna go from a 20 oxy to taking 120 then you should expect somthing negative to happen instead they could of used 60 but unfortunately some folks don't respect opiates for what they are its back and forth because i feel that more people who need them and use them to benefit themselves are unjustly punished due to the ones who overdo it, you don't smoke a gram* of crack at once so why would you quadruple your dose of opiates ya know?

So youll trade. Take meds and feel no pain. Then 3 or 5 or 10 or 20 years later, BAM youre cut off. Now youre dealing with all that pain AND withdrawal AND paws... its not worth it.

Chances are youll have a serious need for opiates in your life. Wait for that time. I had cancer, that was my time. Yes it worked wonders, yes it felt fucking amazing, yes im grateful. BUT with hindsight im feeling like i never should have touched them. And just like every other addict so will you if you choose to use them. No one i know has ever done short term opiate use no matter what was said or intended or implied before hand.

I was lucky and never went beyond the occasional line i did from the oxy i was prescribed and ate most of it. I did end up on a monster fucking dose though as is typical with most people. So my body isnt wrecked like from heroin use, shooting pills, RC chems, etc. I was crazy fuckin lucky i was able to taper down to just a bit of kratom and some (a fuck ton i live in Hawaii) ganja. A lot of people dont quit, they go beyond clean pharmaceutical grade shit after being cut off and go with the cheapest option a dope sick junkie fiending for opiates can do... heroin. Cheap to buy, easy to find, a bunch of ways to use it, chock full of every fucked up thing you should never put in your body, i.e. the cut. Fuck. That.

Oh Im not judging, i was out once and after 3 days of horrid fucking withdrawal i was minutes away from buying a gram of what passed for heroin in my area. Literaly found a 3 year old FULL bottle of oxy. Like way fuckin more then should have been there in the bottle. I cried with joy. Thanking god. Promising all sorts of ridiculously retarded shit. Who the fuck does that? A guy who shoots liquid lava from his ass and flaming foaming bile from his mouth.
A guy who is going through dry heaves so fucking hard i felt like i was being beaten.

I personally know / knew a bunch of people who are horribly fucked up, died, or were horribly fucked up till they died. I know a handfull of people who are clean but miserable, i know a couple who are clean and moved beyond it all, i dont know any who use and have any sort of life. It always ends bad. There are ZERO happy endings with opiates my friend. ZERO.

What sucks the most? I fucking love them, LOVE THEM and thats the hardest part. The worst heart break i have ever had. Thats it right there man, the worst fuckin heart break i have ever had. Like first piece of pussy / steady piece of pussy heart break, that cheated on you, told everyone how small your dick is, fucked your friends, fucked your brother, fucked your dad, let you down in every way, fucked you over and laughed in your face. Its painful in every sense of the word. That kind of train wreck heart break.

Do. Not. Fuckin. Do. It.
Thats my piece on it. You did ask. Sorry for ranting.

Aside from all that shit, it was fuckin awesome. Diving head first with out looking is definitely the way to start it off. Ignorance is bliss and all that right? I mean you got a lot to experience my friend, best get to it. Your first withdrawal experience is just... oh so special. I mean all of them are, but that first one, its just magical. In fact i parsonaly dont think you get to call yourself an actual card carrying member of the junky club untill you have experienced at least a day or 2 of withdrawal at least once. That first time is like a box of chocolates, you neva know what youre gonna git. Seriously It was on par with the chemotherapy and radiation AND surgery all at the same time the first time i fully detoxed. Dude, for the love of christ dont be me.
This thread has gotten so long, but I will assume you are responding to my question as the original poster. It sounds like you would;d need to do more than just one a day for this kind of addiction, no? Regardless, I find that doing it everyday decreases it's potency and since I am not addicted, I have started doing it less than once a day. I am terrified of addiction because I have also seen what it can do to a person. And when I found that Oxy was the thing that helped me, I was actually upset. At the same time, it is more benign than some of the other drugs I have been prescribed that require you to take them for weeks before they even take effect. I do like that I can just take and Oxy and it works. And it I don't want to take another for a day or week or month, it will still work the next time. I will heed your warning. One must with this stuff.

Any body else start getting gallbladder pain / stones after using oxy a few years? (I take about 40 mg. OP a day , 20mg in am 20mg in pm , take them for recreational purposes have no legitimate pain or reason to take them besides being mentally and physically addicted at this point )
I have started to have random gallbladder attacks. They come out of no where and are very painful . I notice they do happen on days that I take more than my normal amount. Not totally sure if it’s from oxy but saw some studies saying could be a side effect of usage???
Also saw gallbladder issues could come from pregnancy and hormone fluctuations so it could be that .( had a baby almost a year ago ..)