• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

is mixing codeine and dihydrocodeine a good combination for a high or is it pointless combo?

that’s alright isint it i have a nurse who gets me stuff from the hospital what ever i ask for tablet wise so i’m always stocked up on what ever tablets i need end up with hundreds of them i usually just stick to codeine and dihydrocodeine
That's handy I get 56 dhidrocoden a week from Dr and same tramadol not to keen on the tramadol though.

yeah don’t really enjoy tramadol high feels abit nasty compared to dihydrocodeine i think i prefere codeine phosphate over dihydro to im not to sure i’ve got both but can’t make out what’s better i think dihydro takes longer to hit and codeine seems faster ?

Tramadol is shady AF. Codeine is purely a prodrug, DHC is actually active in it's own right. The liver (and brain) convert codeine to morphine but it is a rate-limited step which is why medically 240mg of codeine is the maximum prescribed.

Oddly, the liver enzyme production can be hugely speeded up by the old-school hypnotic glutethimide and in the US, people used to take 240mg of codeine (4 x Tylenol '#4) and 900mg of glutethimide (3 x Doriden) to produce an effect the aficionados compared to H.

It was a rare and crazy scene. Dealers who would smurf 'tame' doctors for Doriden and Tylenol #4 scripts. 'Dealer to the stars' is the kind of thing I mean. People who only trust medicines and who are prepared to pay way over the odds to get the best psychoactive medicines.

Tramadol is shady AF. Codeine is purely a prodrug, DHC is actually active in it's own right. The liver (and brain) convert codeine to morphine but it is a rate-limited step which is why medically 240mg of codeine is the maximum prescribed.

Oddly, the liver enzyme production can be hugely speeded up by the old-school hypnotic glutethimide and in the US, people used to take 240mg of codeine (4 x Tylenol '#4) and 900mg of glutethimide (3 x Doriden) to produce an effect the aficionados compared to H.

It was a rare and crazy scene. Dealers who would smurf 'tame' doctors for Doriden and Tylenol #4 scripts. 'Dealer to the stars' is the kind of thing I mean. People who only trust medicines and who are prepared to pay way over the odds to get the best psychoactive medicines.
i pay for 250 tablets of my choice through a good source who works at a hospital

Last edited by a moderator:
250 what, may I ask?

I would be most careful as if that person gets caught and they find 250 of any of the 3 opioids mentioned, intent to supply WILL be the charge. I have to say they are crazy. NHS staff caught nicking ANYTHING get nailed up, but nicking drugs is going to see them potentially get 15.

250 what, may I ask?

I would be most careful as if that person gets caught and they find 250 of any of the 3 opioids mentioned, intent to supply WILL be the charge. I have to say they are crazy. NHS staff caught nicking ANYTHING get nailed up, but nicking drugs is going to see them potentially get 15.
250 codeine phosphate or 250 dihydrocodeine any tablets really, and they don’t work for nhs but they are in & out of hospitals

Ah OK. Well 30mg DHCs do have a market in the UK. They represent much better value than a £10 bag of H, that's for sure!

Ah OK. Well 30mg DHCs do have a market in the UK. They represent much better value than a £10 bag of H, that's for sure!
Yeah haha i don’t know what i prefere better though 30 mg dhc or 60 mg codeine phosphate that’s what i have, but can’t pick between the both what’s more hard hitting for a high what do you think?

I don't get high off opioids. I have used too many for too much pain for too long.

Many people like codeine more and think DHC is 'thin' but interestingly, certain nations do not use morphine as a strong opioid - they use dihydromorphine in it's place. My theory is that DHM has more reliable effects than M at any given mg/Kg dose. The longer duration of DHC compared to C & DHM to M are also an advantage.

Japan only uses DHC & DHM.

I guess it also means they can detect clandestine opioid use. I don't think any clandestine chemist is hydrogenating product.

I don't get high off opioids. I have used too many for too much pain for too long.

Many people like codeine more and think DHC is 'thin' but interestingly, certain nations do not use morphine as a strong opioid - they use dihydromorphine in it's place. My theory is that DHM has more reliable effects than M at any given mg/Kg dose. The longer duration of DHC compared to C & DHM to M are also an advantage.

Japan only uses DHC & DHM.

I guess it also means they can detect clandestine opioid use. I don't think any clandestine chemist is hydrogenating product.
Thanks mate, question for you here, if i have been using codeine and dhc everyday for a year about 240 mg or 320 mg per day, but there’s no paracetamol of ibuforen mixed in these tablets there just straight codeine, would this cause damage to your insides or kidneys or liver ?. i have cut down now for that purpose incase it does cause damage so i only take them of a friday saturday and sunday about six pills per day over the weekend would that cause damage to me or is it pretty safe and won’t fuck my kidneys liver or stomach up?

Thanks mate, question for you here, if i have been using codeine and dhc everyday for a year about 240 mg or 320 mg per day, but there’s no paracetamol of ibuforen mixed in these tablets there just straight codeine, would this cause damage to your insides or kidneys or liver ?. i have cut down now for that purpose incase it does cause damage so i only take them of a friday saturday and sunday about six pills per day over the weekend would that cause damage to me or is it pretty safe and won’t fuck my kidneys liver or stomach up?
You keep asking this question and I’ve told you the answer as have others, serveral times.

It’s not optimal at all to abuse any medication/drug.

Also, you’re using these drugs to get a high. It will only encourage you to seek more. Tolerance will build and eventually they won’t be enough. Is this what you want?

Ask any drug addict how they’ve started. It’s always drugs like codeine or tramadol etc. eventually it won’t be enough for you and you will crave something more.

I am telling you now. You are on a dangerous path and my advice is to stop before you're in too deep.

You keep asking this question and I’ve told you the answer as have others, serveral times.

It’s not optimal at all to abuse any medication/drug.

Also, you’re using these drugs to get a high. It will only encourage you to seek more. Tolerance will build and eventually they won’t be enough. Is this what you want?

Ask any drug addict how they’ve started. It’s always drugs like codeine or tramadol etc. eventually it won’t be enough for you and you will crave something more.

I am telling you now. You are on a dangerous path and my advice is to stop before you're in too deep.
fuck off mate

You’re repeating a question over and over. Expecting some other answer than the one you’ve been told repeatedly.

Yes, it will damage you, if you want it in very plain terms. Yes. It will.

And just to add, I qualified as a Dr although I’m in research now. So, take it as you must but I am telling you, you are on a slippery slope.
in simple terms when what does it do that’s what i’m asking what does this drug do to your insides with prolonged used

As far as I know, the main problem with codeine & DHC is gut motility. That can lead to serious health issues. They both stop the cough reflex and I know of more than one person who developed pneumonia. Hyperalgesia is painful, but not harmful per se.

Overdose seems to cause death via seizures unlike stronger opioids.

But the most visible hazard is dependence. If you take those doses regularly, you will end up with a reasonably sized habit. Consider if you ended up in hospital for another reason? They will NOT adjust analgesia because you SAY you use X amount of codeine/DHC per day.

That is why I stick entirely to those medicines prescribed to me. It still takes a fight, but after dislocating my hip (which required surgery) the registrar put me down for IV hydromorphine. Not fun, I assure you. Pain is not really considered a good reason to give opioids. I suffer epilepsy so no sleep - seizures. Then they concede that they must. After all, if I died, it would have been avoidable.

yeah don’t really enjoy tramadol high feels abit nasty compared to dihydrocodeine i think i prefere codeine phosphate over dihydro to im not to sure i’ve got both but can’t make out what’s better i think dihydro takes longer to hit and codeine seems faster ?
Diffs to me feels like I wanna do things and gt shit done, with a warm glow and body high, coden is more fast rush for less tym kinna itchy for me but my Dr says I process coden better than most so I enjoyed morphed alot to. No idea how or y did look in to it but it is to do with liver enzymes.

Diffs to me feels like I wanna do things and gt shit done, with a warm glow and body high, coden is more fast rush for less tym kinna itchy for me but my Dr says I process coden better than most so I enjoyed morphed alot to. No idea how or y did look in to it but it is to do with liver enzymes.
Tramadol to me feels all in the head foggy and weird mighte just be me but not great. But worth the same as dhidrocoden hear 1 50mg tramadol I'd 50p and 1 30mg dhidrocoden the same

Was ment to add in coden is from the poppy plant dhidrocoden fully man made same drug but made better lol