• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

is mixing codeine and dihydrocodeine a good combination for a high or is it pointless combo?

Coden is OK if it's all you have, I get really itchy mixing both, probs the high dose of both. If u can stay away from opiods. I'm lucky iv always got someone who will sell me a script, been very lucky to never get fully addicted to H.

Coden is OK if it's all you have, I get really itchy mixing both, probs the high dose of both. If u can stay away from opiods. I'm lucky iv always got someone who will sell me a script, been very lucky to never get fully addicted to H.
i’d never touch heroin i just enjoy the codeine buzz and dihydrocodeine buzz i’m not a heroin addict or would never dream of touching it, i just thought it might cancel each other’s high out or if it would make it more intense if a high ?

I'm just meaning I used to just like a few lol, and a few tyms the withdrawal were so bad I tried don't think any one thinks thay would ever try it.

I'm just meaning I used to just like a few lol, and a few tyms the withdrawal were so bad I tried don't think any one thinks thay would ever try it.
Haha yeah i get you but i have no intentions or thoughts of ever trying it that i just use codeine phosphate don’t do any other drugs atall apart from smoking some weed just not into that sort of thing each to there own though

If u like coden you'd love morphine coden just converts to small amounts of it in the liver, just never try a cold watter extraction on cocodomol, u never get all the paracetamol out.

If u like coden you'd love morphine coden just converts to small amounts of it in the liver, just never try a cold watter extraction on cocodomol, u never get all the paracetamol out.
i just can’t get hold of any but don’t think i’d give it a go i feel quite safe just having 4-6 codeine pills 60 mg phosphate because i know they have no paracetamol mixed so it’s pretty safe

i just can’t get hold of any but don’t think i’d give it a go i feel quite safe just having 4-6 codeine pills 60 mg phosphate because i know they have no paracetamol mixed so it’s pretty safe
Yea both together is stronger as they are both opiates safe codeine dosage is up too 300 mg at once

Yea both together is stronger as they are both opiates safe codeine dosage is up too 300 mg at once
thanks is it true that if you just have codeine with no paracetamol and take them everyday like 300mg a day you will damage your insides or is this a myth haha

thanks is it true that if you just have codeine with no paracetamol and take them everyday like 300mg a day you will damage your insides or is this a myth haha
Well I'm on suboxone script tapering down from heroin which is much stronger than codeine and I'm fine but yes opiates every can affect your liver and kidneys but you should be ok my script also can affect my teeth not sure if the same with codeine as it's so weak all opiates cause constipation which isn't good for you though

Well I'm on suboxone script tapering down from heroin which is much stronger than codeine and I'm fine but yes opiates every can affect your liver and kidneys but you should be ok my script also can affect my teeth not sure if the same with codeine as it's so weak all opiates cause constipation which isn't good for you though
How does it effect your teeth? and i’ve been using codeine everyday about 6 pills a day for roughly year maybe a bit longer and got a blood test liver function come back at 90 odd

How does it effect your teeth? and i’ve been using codeine everyday about 6 pills a day for roughly year maybe a bit longer and got a blood test liver function come back at 90 odd
doctor said that’s normal for my age so i’m just trying to get to the bottom if i use this everyday would i fuck my self up inside

It affects your teeth due to the dry mouth it gives you which can cause gum disease and tooth decay

doctor said that’s normal for my age so i’m just trying to get to the bottom if i use this everyday would i fuck my self up inside
It affects your teeth due to the dry mouth it gives you which can cause gum disease and tooth decay
oh yeah explains a lot i usually wake up with dry mouth to be fair haha have to try knock it on the head, i have been cutting down tbh lately i have just been doing six pills a day but only on friday saturday and sunday hoping that it doesint fuck me uo

oh yeah explains a lot i usually wake up with dry mouth to be fair haha have to try knock it on the head, i have been cutting down tbh lately i have just been doing six pills a day but only on friday saturday and sunday hoping that it doesint fuck me uo
Yea that's how I started with opiates use to steal my mums tramadol and codines and smoke weed with it and knew if Ioved them I would definitely love heroin

Yea that's how I started with opiates use to steal my mums tramadol and codines and smoke weed with it and knew if Ioved them I would definitely love heroin
Haha yeah i see i’ve always been into smoking weed used to be bad talking a oz every 3 days after 13 years i stopped, then that’s whe. i started taking codeine, but i was taking the odd one smoking weed but when i had to stop the weed for being banned from driving 3 x for it i started taking these, it was everyday now it’s just of a weekend, but i never have no intentions of taking heroin or anything harder it’s just not appealing to me one bit, i’ve been in jail for selling drugs in the past and have always had it around me and never ever thought of trying it i’ve seen the damaging effects and impacts off it, if i ever felt like i needed to step up to something i would quit and surrender my driving lisence and smoke weed again and that would do it for me, i’m just trying to cut down as much as i can i don’t really go mad compared to some people i don’t take multiple pills at once most i will ever do is 2 pills and wait 2/3 hours and have another but it’s rare i do 2 together, and i’d never take more than 8 in a 24 hour period, also i wouldint take paracetamol mixed with codeine based pills. i’m into fitness and my health but obviously just concerned of these doing damage to my insides hence the reason i got a blood test to see if everything was ok which was lucky enough but i don’t plan to being in these forever, i just have a large amount of dihydrocodeine and codeine around me properly about 550 pills under my bed haha. but have good will power to stay of them mid week, just use them of a weekend to chill out as i hardly drink don’t enjoy getting in party drugs and don’t smoke the weed no more. but do you think if i’m doing weekend use of like 240-320 mg a day on friday to sunday that’s enough to cause damage over long period of time bro and congratulations for getting of that heroin shit mate

It's the best way iv did a lot of damage, hear in the Scotland we can buy coden 8mg with paracetamol, 12.5codeen and 200 ibuprofen, 15mg per 5ml spoon200ml bottles of coden couf syrup and sumthing called klonipin with morphine in it and 7.5 mg dhidrocoden and paracetamol otc in every pharmasy. Pretty handy if an addict lol

Think it's all opiods can afect calsum s(oz for spelling) in the body iv broke many more bones since taking high doses of any opiods, it might just be a coincidence 😆

It's the best way iv did a lot of damage, hear in the Scotland we can buy coden 8mg with paracetamol, 12.5codeen and 200 ibuprofen, 15mg per 5ml spoon200ml bottles of coden couf syrup and sumthing called klonipin with morphine in it and 7.5 mg dhidrocoden and paracetamol otc in every pharmasy. Pretty handy if an addict lol
that’s alright isint it i have a nurse who gets me stuff from the hospital what ever i ask for tablet wise so i’m always stocked up on what ever tablets i need end up with hundreds of them i usually just stick to codeine and dihydrocodeine