• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Is meth a good party drug?

sure its a good party drug

Before opening the thread I saw you were the last post and thought "ugh, really?" knowing it would be a harmful careless post.... You realize sarcasm isn't obvious in plain text? Serriously this trolling is not only harmful, but boring and lame. Be funnier I commandeth of you user! I am DaMcpThing! I demand macoronni pictures!

I think it depends all on the person honestly when iv done,meth I get to anti social and,paranoid and just want it to be over,but theb,again im very sensitive to stimulents.
The only upper I like to party with is cocaine but wher im at thers no such thing as good quality blow.
Im more into moderate doses of mdma or lsd

^it's probably the long term abuse of the serato-dopaminergic system that results in the meth induced sociopathy that I'm sure most of us have had the unpleasant chance to witness.

Most definitely. A few of us probably have experienced meth psychosis as well which is scary for the people around you, needless to say. Not a party animal but a party pooper.

Staying up one or two nights a week on methamphetamine (provided those nights are not consecutive) will not make you paranoid or psychotic (sociopathic is not the right word), unless you were simply not meant to be a tweaker.

No, but methamphetamine is the commonly used word. Also, there is only one methamphetamine, so no need for the ending letter "s."

Only one methamphetamine eh? One uses the plural form when there are multiple isomers involved or there are multiple forms of methamphetamine. I chose my words for a reason. Racemic methamphetamine is not the same as the S isomer, etc...

Most definitely. A few of us probably have experienced meth psychosis as well which is scary for the people around you, needless to say. Not a party animal but a party pooper.

A party animal that is likely to go rabid and require some sort of animal control service. ha

From what I've seen/heard, first time Meth use will cause more euphoria than practically any drug out there. After that, it will start frying your brain and massively increase your chance of developing psychosis. The damage it causes to your brain is at best partially reversible.

You're joking, right?

Last edited by a moderator: