• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Is meth a good party drug?

anti150

Bluelighter
I have never done meth, or cocaine, or any really "hard" drugs. I am however very experienced in most all pills and other "softer" drugs though, ive done adderall and the like a handfull of times, i am a daily weed smoker..
So, now that you know a little about me heres the story. I "found" small shard of crystal meth. It is from a trusted source and I have been saving it planning to snort a small line on a night i plan on going to a party or something. I hope it will kinda let me be more social and have a good time. I'm not into stimulus but every once in a blue moon if i just happen to have one.

So someone who's tried it, is it a good party drug? Whats the best way to crush it? How big a line? Thank you for the advice, im really kinda taking a step in the dark and just want to do this right.

Well, yeah...it's a strong euphoric stimulant, so of course it's a good "party drug".

For those kinds of effects it's probably best to parachute a fairly large dose, though. If you only have a small shard then crush the entire shard up as finely as possible and snort it. The line will be only as big as you need to shove all that crystal meth up your nose. I used to crush lines using the screen on my mobile phone and a credit card.

Meth is most definitely a good party drug, and the quantity you have is unlikely to hurt you.

Find a smooth, clean, hard surface such as a good mirror or a flat piece of glass or even a ceramic plate that can also be laid flat. Place said shard in the middle of the hard surface somewhere. Cover the shard with a crisp dollar bill of any denomination. While holding down the sides of said bill, run the side of a cigarette lighter over the shard under the bill repeatedly. Lift dollar bill and scrape it and the smushed ice methamphetamine with a plastic credit card or equivalent on the hard, smooth surface. Use said card to draw powder into one large pile. Chop up the now white powder further if necessary and/or desired. Rack up a couple of lines with the card. Hold one nostril closed while sucking in through the other nostril through either a well rolled up dollar bill again or straw or a pen's plastic casing. Enjoy! You can safely snort 0.35 g's or more of your powder at once if it is pure, d/l methamphetamine HCl. However, it will burn and drip. Snorting in a small amount of water through your nostrils will reduce septum burn and will also wash down some of the product that would have ended up getting stuck in your nose with snot. Most people prefer to vape theirs with a pyrex bulb or with a hollowed out pen and aluminum foil. I like to snort 1/2 mine and vaporize the other 1/2. And, oh yes, it is a good party drug.

I know this is not what you want to hear but this site is not here to help you decided what party drugs to use, This thread will likely be closed. If it were me I would change the title and the context of your first post. This page is first and foremost about HARM REDUCTION.

Last edited:
Well, it may get closed just because of the title. OP is new to meth so the thread itself shouldn't be too much of an issue. At least we were able to help him I hope.

I've never used meth but from what people I know who have told me, yes it can be a party drug, or even a sex drug; but it's highly addictive and many people get addicted the first time they use it.

In the spirit of harm reduction stay far away from it and other hard drugs, and if you want to use a stimulant just take a low dose of Dexedrine or Adderall orally. Good luck.

Last edited:
Ew snorting meth? IMO meth induces a closed and selfish mindset vs an empathatic and open mind MDMA (methyldioxyMETHAMPHETAMINE). IMO Meth is a pleasure drug and not a party drug. It is not useful and it just nasty smoked, painful railed, and unless you have meth bound to HCL it will be extremely harmful to whatever tissue it touches especially nasally. Unless you have a desoxyn connect I would avoid meth as it is dirty in oroduction, cuts, and effects. I honestly believe you would be better off with a molly batch or a pressed pill tested with MARQUIS regent to verify it is MDMA, which can be obtained from dance safe or EZtest unless you find a party or event that a pill testing booth pops up at.

Goodluck and party safe.... You really don't need drugs for a good time and usually are the roots of someone having a bad time.

'tis until your brain gets accustomed to the relief that meth's fast acting properties bring to the table. In my case, these days I just wanna 'potter' around doing my own shit. It is what you make it I guess.

It's more of an 'event' in the beginning I guess. x

Yes, OP. It is a good party drug that can be taken orally, insufflated, smoked or banged. Taken orally it has the longest duration but is a little weaker. Smoking it makes it come on strong and fast but doesn't last as long. I've only IVed when I was on clozapine, hence the lack of effect it had on me. Personally, I find snorting it to be the best middle-ground -- strong, lasts a while, and comes on relatively quickly so it does provide somewhat of a rush.

Thank you for all the replys. I want to be clear, that i WAS asking for the sake of harm reduction! I just happen to come across some meth, and i was sure i was gonna do it.. but having no clue what the fuck i was doing is why i came here to BL to hear from the OG'S, so to speak. Also to make sure i didnt totally fuck myself up. So here's how its going..

This afternoon, about 1:30 scratched a VERY little bit off my shard and snorted it just to make sure i had no bad reactions. I didn't. I really didnt even feel the burn or any effects, but that was just a test run..

About 30 mins later after i concluded I was OK and not allergic, i broke off a small line, crushed and snorted it. It was probably "=====" that big. It burned a little, which i expected. I didn't feel much. I got up and walked around, drank some water, not really feeling different. Played some games for an hour or so and decided to make another line.

The second line was a little bigger than the first "=======" I grabbed my straw and insuffilated the second line. This time it burned more, and i am getting the drip. But I feel fine. Not jittery, but definitely awake. Feeling simular to about 15mg adderall XR. No hallucinations. I look normal in the mirror, not bugged out. Heart is beating a little fast, but nothing too much. Maybe a little more talkative.

I think thats all for me today. I have xanax so if i can't sleep tonight i will take it. I will be posting replys throughout the day, and once again, thanks BL for all the tips/advice !

Safe tripping.

Meth can be a great dance party/rave type events drug where everyones preoccupied with the visual display if any and the thumping tunes, it's likely you've also eaten some MDMA or whatever the fuck is in pills these days(Ew) or perhaps you're trippin'. But Meth at a type of party at someones house, out in their yard, under the chillin' on the deck for a BBQ where there is a quieter atmosphere enabling people to talk to each other - That's where Meths paranoia and psychosis inducing effects can turn into something nasty.

I've certainly witnessed the freak show unfold many a night, the arrival of meth to a party, and then watch that party and it's people go completely sideways.

Ew snorting meth? IMO meth induces a closed and selfish mindset vs an empathatic and open mind MDMA (methyldioxyMETHAMPHETAMINE). IMO Meth is a pleasure drug and not a party drug.

I disagree. I think that methamphetamine definitely has empathogenic effects, just not if the drug is abused.

I disagree. I think that methamphetamine definitely has empathogenic effects, just not if the drug is abused.

You're right. But like you said, abuse will have the opposite effect especially if used long term. SKR mentioned people "going sideways" after doing meth, lol. It affects everyone a bit differently I'd say, like it can amplify the good or the bad. Sex is great, but paranoia sucks. A lot of it depends on personality and environment.

But we really shouldn't do meth, it's bad. ;)

I found on meth I opened up with a motor mouth where MDMA while I conversed more my ears would end up more open than my mouth. That is what I mean of selfish vs empathetic effect more. Meth pushed my ego to let the id influence more while MDMA allowed the ego to let the superego influence more or at least in my opinion.

I've never used meth but from what people I know who have told me, yes it can be a party drug, or even a sex drug; but it's highly addictive and many people get addicted the first time they use it.

In the spirit of harm reduction stay far away from it and other hard drugs, and if you want to use a stimulant just take a low dose of Dexedrine or Adderall orally. Good luck.

This, but I'm speaking as someone who has used methylamphetamines extensively.

I found on meth I opened up with a motor mouth where MDMA while I conversed more my ears would end up more open than my mouth. That is what I mean of selfish vs empathetic effect more. Meth pushed my ego to let the id influence more while MDMA allowed the ego to let the superego influence more or at least in my opinion.

Yeah it can have that effect. IME meth makes me more empathetic towards other people, though...although this effect goes away and reverses (that's when the paranoia and self-obsession starts to creep in) if I abuse it enough. The effect you're talking about, i.e. WHAT I HAVE TO SAY IS SO FUCKIN' IMPORTANT AND INTERESTING, EVERYONE SHUT UP AND LISTEN TO ME! is more frequently a phenomenon with cocaine. As I've said in the past, the most violent, selfish and deranged drug addicts I've ever known have been crystal meth addicts, so eventually the drug pushes you in the exact opposite of empathy, but IME the very beginning stages of meth use the effects are very similar to the effects of something like MDMA, empathogen-wise.

^it's probably the long term abuse of the serato-dopaminergic system that results in the meth induced sociopathy that I'm sure most of us have had the unpleasant chance to witness.

Strangely enough, with all this ive read about the come down being total hell, i dont feel too bad, yet. Its 10:30, i did 2 lines at about 1:30 - 2 .The high wasn't all that was expected either, but decent enough.

If you told me just took an Adderall I would've believed you.

Yeah it can have that effect. IME meth makes me more empathetic towards other people, though...although this effect goes away and reverses (that's when the paranoia and self-obsession starts to creep in) if I abuse it enough. The effect you're talking about, i.e. WHAT I HAVE TO SAY IS SO FUCKIN' IMPORTANT AND INTERESTING, EVERYONE SHUT UP AND LISTEN TO ME! is more frequently a phenomenon with cocaine. As I've said in the past, the most violent, selfish and deranged drug addicts I've ever known have been crystal meth addicts, so eventually the drug pushes you in the exact opposite of empathy, but IME the very beginning stages of meth use the effects are very similar to the effects of something like MDMA, empathogen-wise.
It's not even all like thinking I am important..... It is just like I couldn't stop talking or thinking about myself on meth. MDMA I talk about everything in life obviously including myself as I am a part of life yet still instead of talking non stop I find places to end my story and wait for a response.

My meth exp is not much while my MDMA use is extensive moreso in the past so ut is hard to explain te difference.... Hoping y'all understand my point. If nit oh well who cares meth is crap and MDMA magic that deserves the greatest respect to be used very infrequently.