View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Is LSD-25 actually rare?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am correct and am respectfully supporting this with evidence.

Even tho the article you link to says absolutely nothing of the sort and doesn't even mention the phrase "ego-death"? You seem able to find "supporting evidence" even when there is none.

Let's respect our psychedelic founding fathers.

I think there's a fundamental lack of understanding here pirate. You don't "insult" anyone by seeing them as flawed human beings. We're all flawed human beings - even your ludicrously titled "psychedelic founding fathers". The biggest insult you can give to them is treating them as if every word they ever uttered was the eternal truth.

avoid cursing

Are you a vicar? Let us each express ourselves how we wish to express ourselves.

avoid cursing

Are you a vicar? Let us each express ourselves how we wish to express ourselves.

I actually just laughed out loud at that.

I really don't think I'd have half as much respect for bluelight if we weren't allowed to swear.

I like ismene, he's funny. He's sarcastic and opiniated; don't take it to heart. It doesn't matter. Just crack a smile and your life will be easier.

Last edited:
This effectively destroys the reputation of those leaders and resultantly harms the reputation of psychedelic medicine as a whole.
While I don't necessarily agree with Ismenes statements (or choice of words), I'd like to point out that IMO it would be pretty sad if the reputation of psychedelics would depend on our reverence for people like Leary or Ram Dass. What constitutes a psychedelic 'leader' anyways?

As I have said, I support mature discussion and respectfully disagreeing while supporting our theories with evidence. The fact is Ismene isn't respectfully disagreeing and isn't providing evidence. Ismene is repeatedly insulting, cursing, and spreading negative misinformation about psychedelic leaders. This effectively destroys the reputation of those leaders and resultantly harms the reputation of psychedelic medicine as a whole.

Bro, don't you think you're over-reacting? There's an ignore function for a reason.

But to say that a few comments on an internet forum "harm the reputation of psychedelic medicine as a whole" is just delusional.

I like ismene, he's funny. He's sarcastic and opiniated; don't take it to heart. It doesn't matter. Just crack a smile and your life will be easier.

+1 tru dat, also what you said re: wedinos.

I think your chemist just wants to feel special, but hey I'm irrelevant.:p

"Is LSD-025 actually rare?"

Who knows? But I would say it is now a lot rarer where I am (Southeastern US) than it was in the late 1990s in that I could easily get pages (1000 hit increments) then but now struggle to get a half a hit every fifteen years at this rate. I personally believe that most people who get good N,N-diethyllysergamide nowadays generally employ the darknet to some degree, which I have so far personally refused to do, for whatever reasons.

If LSD is rare, it's locally rare. Globally there is still plenty, analyzed and confirmed all the time.

Yes 'fakes' like NBOMe's seem to be more prevalent than DOX ever were, making it increasingly uncertain if your LSD is legit - even uncertain after having found to be psychedelic. This may be that much more true in rural regions where LSD is scarce due to lack of distribution lines... for some people / regions actual LSD may be a mythical creature.

The US has many such regions, backwaters with big area surface and generally not provided with broad offer in luxury / consumer products. Without having been everywhere around the globe it's a necessary logical conclusion since it's not economically viable. In big cities though, it is so much more natural for big sources to be available. My country is so small though well developed that there hardly is isolated countryside at all.
Australia, with its laws and nazi import/export control, combined with being mostly made up of open country... must be a challenge to find good drugs like acid, on the average... yet if you go to the biggest cities, it is likely a matter of knowing the right people.

For these reasons it is pointless to try and generalize because local availability may vary a lot, and hence are rarely comparable to global distribution / availability.

Last edited:
ALD-52 is LSD-25 with an added acteyl group and metabolises to LSD in the body. Nobody in their right mind would synthesise ALD-52 as you need to make LSD-25 first to be able to produce it.

Ironically most hippies said they prefer the ALD-52 (sunshine Acid) to the regular LSD-25 so theyd actually be doing you a favor if they sold ALD-52 as LSD-25

I remember feeling like LSD was gold dust when my first interest piqued in the early 2000s - little did i know it was still relatively plentiful. These days it seems like an obscene amount is around.

Thank you acid gods.

Anyway, I've closed this thread for 48h just while it cools down. This is not a topic about the merits of psychedelic "celebrities" or who is better at reading paper abstracts, please bear that in mind. If bickering continues to lead off topic when the thread is reopened it will be closed permanently.

Ismene did not break the rules, those of you who have been around a while will know that is their posting style.

Status
Not open for further replies.