• P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Is life mostly funny or mostly sad?

Is Life Mostly Funny or Mostly Sad

• Funny

Votes: 15 71.4%
  • Sad

Votes: 6 28.6%

• Total voters
I heard a silly statement once. Life has meaning until it doesn't. ;) We make meaning. And we follow what we love. Where we live, who we spend time with, we do make those choices based off of internal desire and Nature seems to know that. So our desires we want to have meaning. And that alone gives it meaning.

I have always been in a life that has meaning. Just being here is having meaning. But I have looked at the part that has no meaning. And it is sad. The part with no meaning

seems very sad. Yes.

Oh yes, thank you for your comment. It hit deep. Much appreciated, always. Smiles and the sun even has meaning when it shines down and warms everything up.

But I think life with meaning feels good. I think that there is a good book on that somewhere.

Thanks for your awesome comment. It has such meaning. :);)

But we are here to exist and survive somehow. And find ways of doing this in every step and time frame of our experience.

And then we are given that gift to last as long as we can. And it feels like some kind of journey. A happy one or a sad one. Either one.

And always starts out happy but gets sad real fast. Even at conception it can be happy or sad.

He hee. But it does get very deep. It feels a bit melancholic just thinking of the subject. It's nice to be here thinking with everyone though. But yes it can feel real sad until you

make it happy. Like a happy birthday !! Okay ? I made it another year ! I feel like the more I realize that I might not have that much more time to live the more peaceful and

relaxed I feel. And that is kind of happy. But I don't like violence.

I don't think I even voted, it's kind of confusing ?

Life could have meaning, :cool: when it gets hard sometimes sure can have no meaning at all. <3

I believe, balance is everything. Being able to roll with the punches. Things will come in extremes, be surprising, throw us off. It will happen.

I try to make my steps intentional. And when I am unsure of what direction to go, I simply "meditate" in the state of limbo until my gut points me in a direction.

Humor keeps me sane. Sadness keeps me humble.

There always new states of being to experience. And every experience treats everyone differently.

As much as I know we are all unique of one another, the universal truth in my mind is that something, something at all, can moves us.

Something. And if you haven't found it, give yourself the time and grace to do so

I believe, balance is everything. Being able to roll with the punches. Things will come in extremes, be surprising, throw us off. It will happen.

I try to make my steps intentional. And when I am unsure of what direction to go, I simply "meditate" in the state of limbo until my gut points me in a direction.

Humor keeps me sane. Sadness keeps me humble.

There always new states of being to experience. And every experience treats everyone differently.

As much as I know we are all unique of one another, the universal truth in my mind is that something, something at all, can moves us.

Something. And if you haven't found it, give yourself the time and grace to do so

Hey that's Poetry. ;)

I believe you !!! <3

Fire ! 😁

🔥

Omg. I had voted funny. How sad.

I couldn't even remember. :(