• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Is less truly more for MDMA?

I used to have a lot of pokeballs on hand, the ones that were tested by the DEA to be proven to have between 85-95 mg of MDMA PER pill, with a tiny bit of ketamine (less than 5% of the overall weight of the pill I believe, and the pill was about 300 mg,) and trace amounts of caffeine. Anyway, I used to do 2 of these per night, with my first pill being ingested at around 8:00 PM, and my second pill at around 10:00 PM, and one night I decided to binge, and did 8 of them. With these particular pills, after the 3rd pill, the serotonergic effects were gone, and I only felt cracked out. It was at 5th through 8th pill that I started snorting them, and at the 7th and 8th pill that snorting them did VERY little to my high, to the point that I snorted them about 30 minutes apart.

I've also done pure GCMS-tested MDMA, and I've done around 500 mg per night each time. I've noticed that the first three doses (as long as the 2nd is taken between 1.5-2 hours after the first, and the 3rd is taken abuot 1-1.5 hours after the 2nd) that it's a waste to continue taking it, unless you enjoy feeling cracked out, or if you have plenty of weed and ketamine on hand.

Also, for me, the magic never starts until my first redose with pure MDMA. So my first dose is usually around 125-130 mg, but it's not until after I take the 2nd 125-130 mg dose that I start feeling really good, with the body rush, nystagmus (the eye wiggles,) and overall feeling like I'm floating. Strangely enough, the pokeballs would give me that great feeling after my first pill though, even though they had less MDMA, but come to think of it, I also used to weigh around 145 lbs, where-as when I've taken the pure MDMA, I weigh around 180 lbs.

Last note, a little off topic though, since MDMA is always found in HCl form, MDMA can't be purer than ~84% due to the added HCl weight bonding with the MDMA freebase. So in essence, when one is taking 125 mg of MDMA HCl, you're really only taking 105 mg of MDMA. However, the pills that were seized and tested by the DEA only tested for the amount of MDMA in them (not including the HCl,) so when a pill says you're taking 90 mg, you're actually getting 90 mg. Maybe that explains why my pokeball rolls always seemed to be much harder, along with the added caffeine. Anyway, now I'm just rambling so I'll cut this post short.

I used to have a lot of pokeballs on hand, the ones that were tested by the DEA to be proven to have between 85-95 mg of MDMA PER pill, with a tiny bit of ketamine (less than 5% of the overall weight of the pill I believe, and the pill was about 300 mg,) and trace amounts of caffeine.

---

Last note, a little off topic though, since MDMA is always found in HCl form, MDMA can't be purer than ~84% due to the added HCl weight bonding with the MDMA freebase. So in essence, when one is taking 125 mg of MDMA HCl, you're really only taking 105 mg of MDMA. However, the pills that were seized and tested by the DEA only tested for the amount of MDMA in them (not including the HCl,) so when a pill says you're taking 90 mg, you're actually getting 90 mg. Maybe that explains why my pokeball rolls always seemed to be much harder, along with the added caffeine. Anyway, now I'm just rambling so I'll cut this post short.

That's a strangly responsible composition, if that's true. Why waste 5% on ketamine when orally that's not enough (theoretically?), I don't know.

---

edit: I didn't answer the question. Less is more, so long as you've got enough. For me, one good quality roll is enough and double dropping can be more anxiogenic than euphoric. I'm sensitive to stimulants.

--

I think from a practical standpoint, no one separates out the salts and such when talking purity. If the molecule was the only molecule there, it's 100%. If that molecule's HCl ends up being 16% of the weight, so be it. Otherwise talk of purity would become even more non-nonsensical and difficult to understand for those unfamiliar when chemistry basics.

No I'm not. It's 100% pure and tested.

How do you know the purity? If you're getting MDMA as powder there is every chance it's cut with inactives. If it's being sold as larger crystals I'd be more skeptical of that idea though.

There is always a sweet spot with Mdma. Find out yours.

I tend to start with 150mg, followed by a 50mg boost every 2 hours. This gets me going

@cyberius

You're getting crappy (cut) mdma then. It's impossible.
That's entirely possible :) 280mg would be 1 and 1/2 200mg pill. I've been up to two 200mg pills and I was fine. My tolerance was way too high though, but I was fine. I've seen people go up to 1000mg and be semi-fine but that's rediculous. It all comes down to tolerance and habituation...

How do you know the purity? If you're getting MDMA as powder there is every chance it's cut with inactives. If it's being sold as larger crystals I'd be more skeptical of that idea though.

I get a crystaline, clumpy, white sand that I test every time. I also have only gotten the good pills like the lamborghini's, nintendo's, and skulls (I test those too!)

So who knew my MDMA (and drug use in general) would spiral out of hand at some point? Thank god it's been almost a year since stopped abusing drugs. After few high dose MDMA combos going south.. Now I just can't imagine taking even 100mg. I have taken 50-60mg twice in the past 9 months. Both of those were really great rolls. Better than some 200mg rolls I've had. 50-60mg lacks the insane come up but the roll is still there. I get very anxious over heart rate and jaw clenching so I'm afraid to dose higher. Anxious over heart rate => panic => death spiral of higher heart rate. Maybe some day I'll try magnesium and push the dose closer to 100mg. At 50-60mg there is no jaw clenching.

I get a crystaline, clumpy, white sand that I test every time. I also have only gotten the good pills like the lamborghini's, nintendo's, and skulls (I test those too!)

Yeah I'd be dubious about 'sand' MDMA. I like proper crystals so the chance of it being cut is highly unlikely. No idea why though really, maybe you're just taking higher doses without actually needing them...?

^ That's how the majority of MDMA is in the US, it doesn't really form large crystals like that unless you use special drying techniques. It's also very easy for large crystals to be cut during the production stages of the drug, so in reality it entirely depends how reliable your sources (and his sources) are.

I feel like I should probably be saying that you only need a little bit.. but, I've been known to push the dose chasing the "perfect high". After repeated experiments with known doses I've come to the conclusion that ~300mg total (spread in 2 or 3 doses max) over a night gets me the best bang for my buck. If you start to go past that you'll just waste MDMA and the experience loses most of the "magic", as well as really increasing the comedowns. There have been a lot of times I was happy with a single 120mg dose, though... but when I'm looking for off the charts euphoria, it's going to take more than that. The key is to find the balance of getting as high as possible while still maintaining a shred of responsibility in your loved up state and being able to say enough after you've had your fun. Don't go chasing the high, you'll never get it back.

I think size plays a roll in it as well. A 150mg experience to a 110lb girl isn't going to be the same for a 200lb guy.

At massive not too long ago I had several friends take anywhere from .8-1.6 of tested mdma over the course of 7 hours.

Last edited:
^ you're probably the only one who knows how small I actually am lol.. yet, I still end up taking doses that are the same or even higher than most other people. I would never be able to do the big 200+mg drops at once though, I'd be a mess of pure bliss hah

^ you're probably the only one who knows how small I actually am lol.. yet, I still end up taking doses that are the same or even higher than most other people. I would never be able to do the big 200+mg drops at once though, I'd be a mess of pure bliss hah

See for me 200 is just a starting dose. I try not to take more than 4-5 points and bring in a hash oil joint for after the peak to keep the fun going.

Size and how much food in you play a huge factor into the experience. I was going out one night with a group of friends and grabbed food on my way to the prefunk not even thinking about it. an hour later we were in the club, I took 2 points, and an hour later- nothing. Took two more and had a few beers.

I was thinking, man I must have over done it considering 400mg won't even get me going. Started talking to my friend about how I was ruined as far as mdma goes... Then about 10 minutes later ( almost 90 minutes from the initial drop)
rocket-launch-o.gif

See for me 200 is just a starting dose. I try not to take more than 4-5 points and bring in a hash oil joint for after the peak to keep the fun going.

Size and how much food in you play a huge factor into the experience. I was going out one night with a group of friends and grabbed food on my way to the prefunk not even thinking about it. an hour later we were in the club, I took 2 points, and an hour later- nothing. Took two more and had a few beers.

I was thinking, man I must have over done it considering 400mg won't even get me going. Started talking to my friend about how I was ruined as far as mdma goes... Then about 10 minutes later ( almost 90 minutes from the initial drop)
rocket-launch-o.gif

Do you think this tolerance could have been avoided?

Last edited: