• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Kratom Is kratom a drug or a herb?

Is kratom a drug or a herb?

• Drug

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • Herb

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
It's a thing...

check out the totally un-sensational article... blah
Ham had a documentery about it. And had the so called self made 'Heroin' using vinegar. Lab-tested it contained no H whatsover, just the usual components. But the cicumstances seeing them do it, they probably don't even have internet.

What amazes me even more is that while pharmaceutical's often have side effect's. Herb's often have benificial ones, and are often packed with other anti-oxidant's.

In general, what I discoverded during my Epilepsy espisode is that not only herbs boost the good effects of your dr's med. Reduces the side effect's, and mostly they are just plain better at it.
So is Erythravine (Mulungu) a superiour anti-convulsant compared to Diazepam/ Placebo. With no residual drowsiness and cognitive side effects.
Kratom has the lovely side effect of raising cortisol which raises blood pressure and can cause immune issues

Kratom has the lovely side effect of raising cortisol which raises blood pressure and can cause immune issues
Would there be a choice , when in pain, I would prefer Oxycodone or Hydrocodone 3 x 5 mg too.
Just not gonna happen at a dentist. Or any other dr. but you are right Kratom is more of a drug with side effect then the clean opoid they refuse to prescribe. So I'll take the risk, just like any regular pain med can lead to an addict.

Ham had a documentery about it. And had the so called self made 'Heroin' using vinegar. Lab-tested it contained no H whatsover, just the usual components. But the cicumstances seeing them do it, they probably don't even have internet.
Yeah saw that. It was interesting. I used to imagine just fucking off n doing something like that, joining their wee gypsy camp...

What amazes me even more is that while pharmaceutical's often have side effect's. Herb's often have benificial ones, and are often packed with other anti-oxidant's.

In general, what I discoverded during my Epilepsy espisode is that not only herbs boost the good effects of your dr's med. Reduces the side effect's, and mostly they are just plain better at it.
So is Erythravine (Mulungu) a superiour anti-convulsant compared to Diazepam/ Placebo. With no residual drowsiness and cognitive side effects.
Saw you "euh' :unsure:, take Curcuma which contain's Curcumine. The effects on Valproic acid are it works better, lesser dose needed. Otherwise the side effect's are counteracted. Not only protecting the liver but also promoting neurogenesis (Growht of new neuron's) in the Hippocampal area. Very tightly closed to developing seizures and being destroyed by them.

And so there is a herb as anti-convulsant, Mulungu/ Erythravine and Passiflora Incarnata for Epilepsy control. All beating mainstream medicin. Add some Adaptogens and a healthy lifestyle.

The aim is Homestasis, well that will never happen here. So I smoke weed. If its thru? But I read a person living like how we should in clans. Would that person smoke weed like us it would negatively effect its health. Weed promotes homeostasis so makes sense, a weed OD.

Yeah, I think we'd can promote a kind of balance if used correctly.

Genuinely interested in the herbs

Yeah, I think we'd can promote a kind of balance if used correctly.

Genuinely interested in the herbs
Indeed a bit of balance/ a.k.a. homeostasis would genuinely help. Instead of that continues Cortisol/ nor-Epinefrine, Glutamate storm this society is.

You have a sleeping problem by any chance? I rank Mulungu the best sleep inducer, herbal and pharmaceutical. Non recreative but gives the best non natural sleep ever.

Indeed a bit of balance/ a.k.a. homeostasis would genuinely help. Instead of that continues Cortisol/ nor-Epinefrine, Glutamate storm this society is.

You have a sleeping problem by any chance? I rank Mulungu the best sleep inducer, herbal and pharmaceutical. Non recreative but gives the best non natural sleep ever.
I find your insight disturbing. Yes I do. I will get mulungu n try. I have tried so many pharms. Even the zop barely does anything for me.

Oooh what's the documentary called

I find your insight disturbing. Yes I do. I will get mulungu n try. I have tried so many pharms. Even the zop barely does anything for me.
Please explain, my own experience with Benzo's and such is that they are not technically sleepmedication. The Zop doing nothing, not even that annoying metal taste that linger's?

If I have a sleepless night no matter what Benzo (talking about doses that will normally knock you out) or how much they will not induce sleep. Just sedated, which is better then wide awake, but no cure.

I am just looking for safer, better sleepinducer's, calming herbs and anti-depression would be nice to.
Melatonin is I believe the only prescribed true sleep medication, or OTC in 0.1 mg pill's, and if that does not work.

I kept searchin´ and as far as sleep inducer's, Mulungu is on nr.1 above all dr's meds (even got a quatiapine prescription for sleepless nights, didn't work and not worth the side effects). Mulungu also prevents seizures, promotes neurogenesis in the hippocampus and is free off side effects that it also is a sleeping/ anti-anxiety and anti-depressant Herb/ Drug, are all plus imo.
That it is not used by dr's and prescribed is disturbing. Btw the results I get from the NCBI or PubMed. So published in scientific studie's.

Last edited:
t
Oooh what's the documentary called
'Heroin Holiday in the Czech Republic' its on youtube by VICE (age restricted)

Not Ham but the rest was right, don't no if the cookin' which, on this site is discouraged as it disolves unwanted thing's, was necessary or lack of knowledgde. Neither was it mentioned why they used it, to acelytate the Morphine or just as save solvent. He mention's Aceton as being to dangerous.

But the end result: a crude extract with Morphine and Codeine. Why not just go for Poppy Pod tea?

Last edited:
At least my 1-st experience with Mulungu was 1-st hand. Had an Bag of Bark and a extract 10%. Both as effective afer re-adjusting the dose.
Without any doubt the most effective and side effect free sleeper ime. This is something I just found.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0960894X08006392

Zopliclone worked for me, but you get metal mouth. Benzo's work to, unless I have insomnia but also effect your cognitive abilities and some linger way into the next day.

Did it again a few day's ago, Mulungu, and it seemed to work. Not yesternight just took a double dose of Passiflora and Lemon Balm and early before dinner a Benzo.

The green pill's (Bromazolam) lay untouched next to my bed this morning.

Last edited:
Many drugs come from plants, so while it may be an herb it is also definitely a drug. Same with cannabis

This. It's nature as a plant makes it an herb, it's application makes it a drug, but the two aren't mutually exclusive. For me, the distinction is between a drug as in a substance that alters body/brain chemistry, and a "Drug" that does so at marked expense to the user, yet compels the user to keep using anyway. So I guess between "hard" and (relatively) "benign" or soft. Which again, not mutually exclusive to whether the drug is plant-based or not.

t

'Heroin Holiday in the Czech Republic' its on youtube by VICE (age restricted)

Not Ham but the rest was right, don't no if the cookin' which, on this site is discouraged as it disolves unwanted thing's, was necessary or lack of knowledgde. Neither was it mentioned why they used it, to acelytate the Morphine or just as save solvent. He mention's Aceton as being to dangerous.

But the end result: a crude extract with Morphine and Codeine. Why not just go for Poppy Pod tea?

Thank you, I choked when the presenter said junkies

This. It's nature as a plant makes it an herb, it's application makes it a drug, but the two aren't mutually exclusive. For me, the distinction is between a drug as in a substance that alters body/brain chemistry, and a "Drug" that does so at marked expense to the user, yet compels the user to keep using anyway. So I guess between "hard" and (relatively) "benign" or soft. Which again, not mutually exclusive to whether the drug is plant-based or not.
A Coffeeshop once had an enquete about cannabis use. One question was:

-Do you use Cannabis for recreation or medically.

Choosing seemed impossible, luckily the girl at the counter helped. Just mark 'em both. Which is correct as it is both medicin and euphoriant, so even then they go mutually for me recreation and medical. Both effect's seem tight together.
Only my baddest mood's, Cannabis takes the edge of but doesn´t lift it.

Last edited: