• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

RCs Is it relatively safe to IV Ethyl Hexedrone?

^^^^There are dozens of cathinones that have been sold as research chemicals. Perhaps even upwards of a hundred.

Once again the real problem with hexen, regardless of ROA, is the compulsive nature of it. It turns into a game of chasing the high.

In that regard intranasally seems the best option.

The awful thing about hexen is that while the euphoria is short-lived, the residual stimulation is very long. So long after the euphoria is gone you are left with a strong and often quite uncomfortable stimulation.

Ive never really experienced much psychosis on it (nowhere near as bad as MDPV or a-pvp psychosis) but I'm sure I'd get there eventually.

METH AT 100MG IV'ED 😱
Bro,i dont know your connect, but 30mg had me rushing strong and 3 Day no sleep afterwards. I swear every word is fact!!
Please, if you get a new batch from someone different, try less first!!!
Thanks for clearing that up, deficiT!
Never even heard of a-php.
Do you know where your meth came from? It must've been racemic. Dextrometh can be IV'd safely at higher doses. Mine was dutch

METH AT 100MG IV'ED 😱
Bro,i dont know your connect, but 30mg had me rushing strong and 3 Day no sleep afterwards. I swear every word is fact!!
Please, if you get a new batch from someone different, try less first!!!
Thanks for clearing that up, deficiT!
Never even heard of a-php.

Yeah, 100mg meth shot I believe is standard for most tweakers, definitely take less if you don't have a tolerance. Anytime I do it its about 100mg.

Yeah, 100mg meth shot I believe is standard for most tweakers, definitely take less if you don't have a tolerance. Anytime I do it its about 100mg.
I dunno your tolerance and i'm not into getting whereabouts here, but keep in Mind the old Pervitin tabs ( available till mid 70s) contained 3mg dextromethamphetamin and noone then took more than 4-5 at once. But yes, tolerance with amphet can rapidly lead to Tyrannosaurus Rex type amounts. As seen when british dexedrine inhalers were still OTC. People wandering Parks " finding " Gold etc

I dunno your tolerance and i'm not into getting whereabouts here, but keep in Mind the old Pervitin tabs ( available till mid 70s) contained 3mg dextromethamphetamin and noone then took more than 4-5 at once. But yes, tolerance with amphet can rapidly lead to Tyrannosaurus Rex type amounts. As seen when british dexedrine inhalers were still OTC. People wandering Parks " finding " Gold etc

Oh yeah, if I have just straight up Dexroamp pills, I normally wouldn't take more than 10-20 mgs. But IV meth is a different beast entirely. But that 70s shits and benzadrine is a little before my time so I don't know what the old boys were up to lol

I IV'd a light-yellow batch that was available in 2016.
I cannot recommend. Made me feel sick.

I think this paper might be of use but I am unable to get it via sci-hub or openathens due to my course being about computers and not chemistry (sometimes I can still get them though)

Metabolism of Designer Drugs of Abuse: An Updated Review​

Author(s): Markus R. Meyer and Hans H. Maurer
Volume 11, Issue 5, 2010
Page: [468 - 482]Pages: 15
DOI: 10.2174/138920010791526042