• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

RCs Is it relatively safe to IV Ethyl Hexedrone?

I pretty much fucked my veins from IVing a-php years ago. They've yet to all fully recover. I was more of a novice at IV so that played into it. And recently I IV'ed a-pcyp a couple times, and it became gloopy/clogged fairly easily so I couldn't finish the last shot I did. This was using much better technique/sanitation than I had in the past and it was still annoying substance to work with.

Can't speak on ethyl-hexedrone specifically, but in general I've had a shitty time IVing cathinones. Although I was quite addicted to the rush of a-php for a while, hence the destroying the veins bit.

According to this ^^, you can, but I would tread with caution. Although thats about N-ethylhexedrone, which I'm assuming is different? I've lost track of the new cathinones but they might be similar.

This is a good question. I think before we answer the question, we have to establish some terminology. If by "can you", you mean can it be done safely, for a sustained period of time, we definitely cannot put the stamp of approval on that. We just don't know enough about it to be even remotely able to advise upon IV usage. We can't even say that the drug by any route of administration is "safe", so, it's difficult.

There are substances prescribed in "civilized medicine" that have been condoned to be safe for IV administration, like say Methadone, that we know seems to be pretty irritating to the veins. A lot of folks have had their veins destroyed by Methadone. In another instance, we have the drug Bupropion (Wellbutrin), itself a Cathinone-analog, that seems to absolutely destroy veins universally, in short order. We don't know if this is due to the binders and fillers found in the pills, but we do know that multiple formulations all seem to be equally destructive, regardless of what substances are used to bind the pills.

Could Cathinones be inherently destructive to the vein? It's possible. So, I guess at the end of the day, all that we really know is that the substance is water-soluble, so it can be prepared for injection, but without a history of peoples' experience or other relevant data, it's really hard to give any advice, good or bad about injecting a relatively new substance like the subject of this thread.

You probably can but I would recommend it. Not necessary. You're better off smoking it as blood levels will potentially faster than with IV administration.

If you are going to inject you'll probably want to wash it first and then microfilter it.

Benzos are required with n-ethylhexedrone. The high is rather good at first but you end up just chasing the high with repeat administration. The comedown is pretty much unbearable without benzos so they are a requirement.

You probably can but I would recommend it. Not necessary. You're better off smoking it as blood levels will potentially faster than with IV administration.

If you are going to inject you'll probably want to wash it first and then microfilter it.

Benzos are required with n-ethylhexedrone. The high is rather good at first but you end up just chasing the high with repeat administration. The comedown is pretty much unbearable without benzos so they are a requirement.

Interesting post. As someone who already can't stand the come-down phase from even a little bit of Amphetamine, this sounds terrible. I used a lot of Amphetamine, specifically Adderall in my youth, but even when stuff like Methamphetamine became available in my life, I couldn't use them comfortably due to the impact of the come-down, following day's recover, etc. Maybe if you didn't have such extreme counter-effects from the use of stimulants, I would have used them more. I always gravitated to Opioids and sedatives because there wasn't a "come down" of any kind... or so I thought for several months. Very indicative of my "buy now, pay later" mentality I suppose.

They are the best feeling stimulants there is
Depends on the batch. A polish vendor operating from the Netherlands has a crystal batch called needle Hexen, that you can, but smelly powder Hexen i wouldn't.
Use your own judgment. Care to post a pic of your Hexen?

It's a lot of fun while it lasts, I've had the chance to IV over a 100gs in a three week span, mind you it was extatic (crystal not powder). Eventhough I preferred Ephylone. Then came the ban and all the EU Hexen made me lose my veins oneby one collapsing. So make sure it's crystal or crystal flake. There's a batch going around, probably from LL, that is flaky almost like old-school coke, I've had the chance to get a sample of it, it's one of the batches called Hexen "new batch" in the predator's listing, you can ask for it if you order. PM me if you have any questions, I promise Mods i won't source, Just point into the right direction. 😎
@schizopath have you ever IV'd meth? I prefer Hexen to meth *💯, it Just isn't comparable. If you have giveHexen Hexen a try. It has way more potential with a bigher feeling of a rush at smaller doses than your mainstream meth dose (100mg Will suffice) and at bigger doses it isn't Just a damn coughing stuff thing like meth, it isn't as confusing. I only tried it one time at 250mg and that felt like too much.
Do you take antipsychotica? If you have some under the hand i wouldn't be worried about a psychotic episode while using, take some on the come-down OR if you start feelin sycho and you can keep going. I like zyprexa for that.
So yeah, I say go ahead, it's worth the experience. 😆😄😜

Last edited:
I pretty much fucked my veins from IVing a-php years ago. They've yet to all fully recover. I was more of a novice at IV so that played into it. And recently I IV'ed a-pcyp a couple times, and it became gloopy/clogged fairly easily so I couldn't finish the last shot I did. This was using much better technique/sanitation than I had in the past and it was still annoying substance to work with.

Can't speak on ethyl-hexedrone specifically, but in general I've had a shitty time IVing cathinones. Although I was quite addicted to the rush of a-php for a while, hence the destroying the veins bit.

According to this ^^, you can, but I would tread with caution. Although thats about N-ethylhexedrone, which I'm assuming is different? I've lost track of the new cathinones but they might be similar.
I think you mean alpha-pvp. Theres alot of them,md-pvp etc. For you speed heads out there, i'd get very accustomed with the fine nuances between them cuz some seem to mimic Amphetamin very good. Maybe they feel better? I dunno. No upper guy. Alpha-pvp was the famous " eat your buddys face" drug Flakka, rumored to be synthesized as a crack replacement. But since ive never seen it, i dont know. More Feedback on the substance would be interesting since it seems to be coming strong and not bound to go away soon.

I've been snorting it every day for the past like week and my bleeding nose and corroded nostril tissue says no probably not

Get a pipe, smoking it is amazing. Plugging as well was very very nice and felt like a different better drug.

I think you mean alpha-pvp. Theres alot of them,md-pvp etc. For you speed heads out there, i'd get very accustomed with the fine nuances between them cuz some seem to mimic Amphetamin very good. Maybe they feel better? I dunno. No upper guy. Alpha-pvp was the famous " eat your buddys face" drug Flakka, rumored to be synthesized as a crack replacement. But since ive never seen it, i dont know. More Feedback on the substance would be interesting since it seems to be coming strong and not bound to go away soon.

Actually both exist, Alpha-PVP came out on the market first, followed by Alpha-PHP. The a-php ended up being the one I got sucked into. Pharmacology wise, those substances act more like cocaine in the brain as they are Dopamine-Norepinephrine Reuptake Inhibitors. Whereas Amphetamines are DN Releasers. Reuptake inhibitors have a powerful bellringer rush when IVed or smoked, whereas the euphoria from a Methamphetamine IV hit builds a little bit slower to a glorious and everlasting crescendo.

I've found both cocaine, and the MDPV, apvp, aphp, etc. drugs to be extremely compulsive when used in this manner, even smoked. Whereas amphetamines have a smoother high that lasts a long time and doesn't get you as scatterbrained (until you do way too much).

But either way I've tried to steer clear of those cathinones, as they are no good for me. I'll be seeing shadow people and thinking my apartments bugged in no time. As well as the needle, a very destructive ROA.

Stimulants in general I'm trying to stay away from, trying to keep to just psychedelics, dissociatives, and benzos for the most part.

It's a lot of fun while it lasts, I've had the chance to IV over a 100gs in a three week span, mind you it was extatic (crystal not powder). Eventhough I preferred Ephylone. Then came the ban and all the EU Hexen made me lose my veins oneby one collapsing. So make sure it's crystal or crystal flake. There's a batch going around, probably from LL, that is flaky almost like old-school coke, I've had the chance to get a sample of it, it's one of the batches called Hexen "new batch" in the predator's listing, you can ask for it if you order. PM me if you have any questions, I promise Mods i won't source, Just point into the right direction. 😎
@schizopath have you ever IV'd meth? I prefer Hexen to meth *💯, it Just isn't comparable. If you have giveHexen Hexen a try. It has way more potential with a bigher feeling of a rush at smaller doses than your mainstream meth dose (100mg Will suffice) and at bigger doses it isn't Just a damn coughing stuff thing like meth, it isn't as confusing. I only tried it one time at 250mg and that felt like too much.
Do you take antipsychotica? If you have some under the hand i wouldn't be worried about a psychotic episode while using, take some on the come-down OR if you start feelin sycho and you can keep going. I like zyprexa for that.
So yeah, I say go ahead, it's worth the experience. 😆😄😜
METH AT 100MG IV'ED 😱
Bro,i dont know your connect, but 30mg had me rushing strong and 3 Day no sleep afterwards. I swear every word is fact!!
Please, if you get a new batch from someone different, try less first!!!
Thanks for clearing that up, deficiT!
Never even heard of a-php.