• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Is it possible to use benzos responsibly?

If you don't really need them medicinally my advice is stay the fuck away from them. I have experienced Withdrawals from heavy heroin use. Heavy alcohol use. Amphetamine use... shit list goes on.
But benzos....naaah I would strongly advise against.

i dont know you tell me.
lol
0uCtjMF.jpg

had to clear that mess up

Not for long though, every now and then you have to detox yourself xddd but yeah u don't go overboard with Ur DOC, takes a few years to master that.
Yeh ain't gonna lie its been like a week now after getting a box of 1mg ksol alprazolam's and despite my best efforts to take them easily the last couple of days my tolerance has been creeping up thanks to having to redose a little too frequently. Now takes me 1.5mg alpro to get a buzz (which wasn't even what i was after in the first place), and I get pretty moody if I'm not in the right place.

I've got a box of 10mg diaz now and have given the rest of alpro to my friend for special occasions (dates and job interviews). I actually really don't like clonaz or diaz that much they make me too tired and I like being all go.

So to answer my own question - probably not no lol. As you say it takes a while to get a handle on them. I would say I can take 2mg of diaz a day easily without much consequence. If atvian did more for me it would be the one but ey fuck it.

Will say the xans have meant i've just sorted loads of dates out thanks to ultra confidence mode tho lol. they do just make me a pure hedonist though i just want to do drugs all day, listen to shitty trap beats, buy designer clothes i dont have money for and fuck hahaha

If you don't really need them medicinally my advice is stay the fuck away from them. I have experienced Withdrawals from heavy heroin use. Heavy alcohol use. Amphetamine use... shit list goes on.
But benzos....naaah I would strongly advise against.
Tbh I know this anyway.. ive seen it with friends. Last time I got addicted to xans I managed to taper very slowly so it wasnt that painful. It took me like 5 months though and was money and effort really. Seems my demons convinced me this time. Thankfully only a week or two in so I'll be off them shortly with the help of a quickish diaz taper, even coming off 2-3 mg a day I find can give rough rebound anxiety and mood swings. Fuck it though, now I just want to get back on ketamine or codeine lol. Dumb shit

Also lol your name and location... it is indeed grim up north, sheff represent hahaa

The only side effect I've had is about 30 mins of nausea/dizziness if I take too much-- which I've learned not to do. My only complaint is the volume of kratom I have to consume-- 12 to 14 capsules 4 to 5 times a day. But I'll gladly put up with that to be off the oxys/hydros. At least I'm not scrounging for change towards the end of every pay period. I actually have a little money in the bank at all times.

Edit: I take kratom mainly for the energy boost and mood lift. I get a little relief from chronic pain, too. It doesn't get me "high" exactly--- just improves my general attitude.
I'm guessing you're using green or white since you said 'energy boost'. I take red Bali. I was worried I was taking too much but now I feel better...you probably take 6 or 7 grams 4 to 5 times a day. that's like between 24 and 35. I've heard of people taking over 100 grams a day. I don't know they can stomach that much. I take 4 grams in the morning and 4 grams with dinner. lately I've been adding in 2 grams around lunch time. so about 10 grams a day. someone gave the advice to not exceed 10 grams a day to avoid addiction. idk how much truth there is in that; it was just their opinion.

I'm curious, do you feel crappy in the morning before you take it? you mentioned you haven't withdrawn from it as you haven't missed a day. do you get irritable or have other not pleasant feelings when it's time for another dose, or you're late to dose?

I'm curious, do you feel crappy in the morning before you take it? you mentioned you haven't withdrawn from it as you haven't missed a day. do you get irritable or have other not pleasant feelings when it's time for another dose, or you're late to dose?
I usually take red Bali on my days off and green Maeng Da on work days. Yeah I feel a little crappy first thing in the AM, but it's not terrible. Just very sluggish.

same. valium is heaven. luckily I don't have a script for them. I would eat them all up like m&m's. yummmmmm.
I'm starting to see the appeal in them. I used to think they sucked because they didn't hit hard and fast like etizolam.

I used them alot anyways becauze I like just being knocked out unconscious (sleep is great high. It's the ultimate escape).

But latley I've been getting a euphoric high from them...almost opiate like mental euphoria except without the opioid body euphoria

To preface this I used to be an alcoholic (or I suppose I still am). I'm talking serious binging since I was 14 due to constant utter debilitating anxiety. When I was in my early 20's I ended up in rehab for alcohol use and I never intended to go back. 2 and a half years later (two weeks to be exact) I relapsed and did a lot of very stupid things, my reason for relapse was being sick of being anxious yet again - for job interviews, dates, social situations, all of it.

Anyway, I've had my problems with benzos in the past, xanax to be precise, but its always felt relatively 'controlled'? When I knew my tolerance was too high, I slowly brought it down using valium, and using a sensible taper came off them completely. But since then, the same problems have occurred from childhood and beyond, crippling anxiety (thus in part the relapse of which I'm feeling is over now completely).

Anyway what I'm asking is - does anyone think it is possible to use benzos sensibly with the above context? I know it sounds perhaps a little bit foolhardy, but I feel like I've just been using other drugs that are far more damaging to my body (like ketamine) to self medicate the anxiety. Or if not benzos anyone have any other reasonable suggestions? Shrooms every now and then for an introspective trip seem to help, but I'm not yet ready to be completely sober, and maybe benzos could help.

If anything I'm just a bit pissed that so many people around me get to use alcohol to 'alleviate their stresses' from time to time and I can't lol. Oh and weed makes me anxious also so that's not a possibility unfortunately.
back when I used to take benzos I used to get a bottle of tazzies or tamazepam a month and take it over two to three nights.

then I would stop for the month and then go back and get more.

of course the courts say im a fucking junky but the docs have the records never asked for more than I should be getting it but did I use it responsibly hell no and never would I what a waist.

thank god I got a spinal tap at 6 or I would be fucked wacking jellys and smack all day long.

but oral ye I can stop them no probs.

back when I used to take benzos I used to get a bottle of tazzies or tamazepam a month and take it over two to three nights.

then I would stop for the month and then go back and get more.

of course the courts say im a fucking junky but the docs have the records never asked for more than I should be getting it but did I use it responsibly hell no and never would I what a waist.

thank god I got a spinal tap at 6 or I would be fucked wacking jellys and smack all day long.

but oral ye I can stop them no probs.
A spinal tap for what? How did that prevent you from “wacking jellys and smack”? (Whatever wacking jellys is)

spinal meningitis

probably spelt wrong.

jelly is old school tazzies before they made them powder.

they came as foot balls as they called them.

After 15 years of dabbling with benzos and never getting addicted.

Im.finally falling for them and getting dependent.

I'm almost preferring the high to opioids now. This can't be good.
Yep, that’s a bad sign. Tread carefully.

After 15 years of dabbling with benzos and never getting addicted.

Im.finally falling for them and getting dependent.

I'm almost preferring the high to opioids now. This can't be good.
I can definitely see you regretting this mate but I wish you the best of luck.

Benz addiction alone can really fuck you up permanently. Like I'm sure I have ptsd or some shit off xanax wd.