is it ok to change up dosage in the middle of a cycle?

Why would there be? Once you have both hormones in the syringe pull some air into It, w
Switch to a 23g then push the air out...
There's always gonna be. 05ml left in the injection needletthough

I would add a shorter ester testosterone (prop) at the end instead of increasing the longer ester (cyp or enan)

Sorry GF, to clarify I meant 1 needle per vial, and another to inject. 2 compounds = 3 needles used. Not sure how overkill that is though lol

Sorry GF, to clarify I meant 1 needle per vial, and another to inject. 2 compounds = 3 needles used. Not sure how overkill that is though lol

Oh... Sorry my mistake.... but kinda overkill... I use the same drawing needle for weeks, and pinning needles for about 4 injections..lol :)

Oh... Sorry my mistake.... but kinda overkill... I use the same drawing needle for weeks, and pinning needles for about 4 injections..lol :)

Why?
That'srreally unsanitary gf I thought you would have used new needles at least for every injection.

I use a 21g for both vials then switch to 23 to pin, both needles then get thrown in the needle bin...

Dear Lord pinning with a 23? I use them for large volume injects because I cramp pinning glutes and need faster injects. Can't wait to get thinner gear to use 25g. Or even slin pins

Why?
That's really unsanitary gf I thought you would have used new needles at least for every injection.

I use a 21g for both vials then switch to 23 to pin, both needles then get thrown in the needle bin...

I used to use the green scaffold poles, but after years of scar tissue, I use: 23G for drawing 25G for pinning...

Yep.... used to be careful, swabbing everything, new needles every inject... But its 100km to the needle exchange, I swab the old needle (when I can be bothered)... Everything is kept in a sterile sealed container between injects....

As you know I'm an old c*** so don't really give a shite, as I'm almost dead anyway...!!

at the end of the cycle? what's the reason? Isn't acetate also short ester? It's what I have. i've heard of "pains" associated with prop, what's all that about?

I would add a shorter ester testosterone (prop) at the end instead of increasing the longer ester (cyp or enan)

Dude medicine isn't quite like milk it's not just going to sour up and clump up. It may lose potency eventually but there's nothing special about the calendar turning to march. It's still going to be fine

My supply of Test Ace/Mast P is only good for a 10 week low dose cycle (200mg weekly), is it ok to do another 5 or 10 week cycle of another compound? I'm thinking of using Test E or Sustanon 250 mg weekly with Proviron (25mg to 50mg daily for 5 weeks or so). Could I use low dose proviron for 10 weeks (25mg daily or EOD?).

I've never used Sustanon before. Not sure what the story is behind it other than it's just a bunch of different test esthers put together.