is it ok to change up dosage in the middle of a cycle?

ongos

Bluelighter
Let's say I'm using 400 mg weekly of test then in the middle of a cycle decided to use 600 mg weekly, is this OK? Only reason why I'm doing this is because I want to be able to use up my supply before it expires. I want to start low then increase in the middle of a cycle, plus so that I get to use my supply before it expires. From what I understand you could pretty much cruise around different dosage and different compounds (i.e. anavar first week, then dianabol 2nd week and so on).

You can. I've recently dropped my test dose by half to help reduce my gyno flare and I've upped test before just because gains stalled. I wouldn't worry about gear expiring. Just use through the exp date.

expires 03/15. I guess once it's March I either had used all of it or dumped it.

Progressively increasing dosage through a cycle is a 'thing' as far as I'm aware, particularly on longer cycles. Helps to combat homoeostasis as your body adjusts to the elevated hormone levels/the AR downregulates.

I could be misinformed though, but it makes sense to me :) as long as you're not going stupid and ramping dosage through the roof with no regard for supporting compounds like an aromatase inhibitor or subsequent side effects, the worst you're going to be doing is wasting a bit of money imo. Just be aware of what you're doing :)

Just make sure you're prepared to fight side effects before increasing your dose.

Progressively increasing dosage through a cycle is a 'thing' as far as I'm aware, particularly on longer cycles. Helps to combat homoeostasis as your body adjusts to the elevated hormone levels/the AR downregulates.

I could be misinformed though, but it makes sense to me :) as long as you're not going stupid and ramping dosage through the roof with no regard for supporting compounds like an aromatase inhibitor or subsequent side effects, the worst you're going to be doing is wasting a bit of money imo. Just be aware of what you're doing :)

Androgen receptors don't behave like opiate/GABA receptors (which, as you know, downregulate in response to exogenous agonists), they upregulate in response to high doses of androgens. Basically, using more test will reduce tolerance to test.
But since there are many other factors that affect muscle growth, the relation between muscle gains and androgen dose is not necessarily linear.

Just make sure you're prepared to fight side effects before increasing your dose.

Androgen receptors don't behave like opiate/GABA receptors (which, as you know, downregulate in response to exogenous agonists), they upregulate in response to high doses of androgens. Basically, using more test will reduce tolerance to test.
But since there are many other factors that affect muscle growth, the relation between muscle gains and androgen dose is not necessarily linear.

Your learning well young John..

To the OP, don't worry about the expiry date I've used AAS up to 4 years after date has expired... They're in a sterile sealed vial, they won't go off overnight.. lol

You could ramp the dose up progressively every couple of weeks for maximum therapeutic effect... But remember to taper off slightly towards the end of cycle...

Your learning well young John..

To the OP, don't worry about the expiry date I've used AAS up to 4 years after date has expired... They're in a sterile sealed vial, they won't go off overnight.. lol

You could ramp the dose up progressively every couple of weeks for maximum therapeutic effect... But remember to taper off slightly towards the end of cycle...

Taper.....OFF?! WHAT IS THIS CONCEPT YOU SPEAK OF?

Taper.....OFF?! WHAT IS THIS CONCEPT YOU SPEAK OF?

OP has indicated a wish to increase dose steadily towards end of cycle to about 600mg...... End of cycle, rather than drop a high dose cold turkey, maybe 100mg for a couple of weeks, or 100mg - 50mg... with an AI to lower estrogenic side effects end of cycle..

OK I'm going to switch gears every other day, is this what you guys have done? Let's see, for example: today is test, tomorrow is masteron, then repeat. Is it better to take both at the same time or EOD between each compounds is ok as well?

Perfectly fine to inject both in the same syringe. It'd be preferable too, then you'd only have to inject half as many times ;)

Saves money on syringes and needles too and lowers the number of pin sites needed. I pin daily (getting tired of it lol) so it's a non issue for me. Can't wait for my switch back to long esters to pin like 3 or 4 times a week

is that right? That's good to know. I didn't know I could use them at the same time on the same day, especially using 1 syringe for both compounds. I'm usually the careful type which worried me that the other compound might get in to another compound's vial, even just a bit.

Perfectly fine to inject both in the same syringe. It'd be preferable too, then you'd only have to inject half as many times ;)

If you're using syringes with the removable needles, you could be REALLY anal about it and use a different needle to draw from each vial, then another one to inject :)

If you're using syringes with the removable needles, you could be REALLY anal about it and use a different needle to draw from each vial, then another one to inject :)

You should always use one needle to draw the hormone, (generally a larger gauge) and a different one to inject (generally a smaller gauge)...

so that means you'd be using 2 syringes? Why can't I just use the same syringe I used to draw the hormone? How exactly do you do what you described? So draw the hormone with a large gauge, then shove that up a smaller gauge's ass then inject? What are you talking about?

You should always use one needle to draw the hormone, (generally a larger gauge) and a different one to inject (generally a smaller gauge)...

so that means you'd be using 2 syringes? Why can't I just use the same syringe I used to draw the hormone? How exactly do you do what you described? So draw the hormone with a large gauge, then shove that up a smaller gauge's ass then inject? What are you talking about?

Where have I stated use two syringes..? Use the one syringe, use a larger gauge needle to draw replace with a smaller needle to inject.... Durrrrr..!!!!

So it's not as painful? Wouldn't some tiny amount of hormone be left in the drawing needle? Mine is 22 x 1 1/2

Where have I stated use two syringes..? Use the one syringe, use a larger gauge needle to draw replace with a smaller needle to inject.... Durrrrr..!!!!