• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Is it normal to go bad on weed with tobacco?

idk why, but my smoke buddies back in the dizzay (the last time was maybe ten years ago) always wanted to roll blunts. i see the allure in groups (lasts much longer than a joint), but i always found it kinda disgusting... even when i was glorifying it in my mind. and it was the cheap shit (vanilla or honey dutches, maybe phillies, rarely backwoods which is what i prefer even though they could be a pain to roll)... i never got hooked on tobaccy, but my buddy did merely from smoking blunts.

ok, enough nostalgia... my point is, smoking is gross... quadrupally so if tobacco was involved. edibles are the fucking shit. my favorite is rso.

oral thc lasts longer, and i like the high better. hour and a half surprise comeup.

the only thing is tolerance goes sky high with edibles. worth it if you've got the money OR BETTER YET the trichome- encrusted material and the know- how.

but seriously, bleeding respiratory parts ain't no joke, you honestly might wanna mention it to a doctor.

i do love the smell of a freshly lit cig, but it quickly turns disgusting.

I always smile dank with tobacco cause it won't burn properly (too sticky) and been doing so for years. I don't think I ever had an issue with it.
Also got pipes but their in storage somewhere and no time or monies to be messing around ATM however I will roll this J and take a few puffs because you brought it up.
😆
later gator