• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ Is it me or morphine pills suck balls?

Hey Skip! So good to meet you, meu irmão!
So now you are back in Brazil, but you have been in Italy indulging in la mala vita, uh? You are such a porco vizioso, aren't you?😉 Nah, man, I really hope that you landed comfortably from those smoking weeks.

Yes mate, there is indeed something wrong with all those sulphate pills, no matter dosage, no matter if ER or IR. I could blame it to my tolerance cause of mdone, but you keep yours at bay successfully (most of the time) so I really don't know. I have no theory, let alone an answer, about why, but that's the truth. I would get, if I still smoked, much more from 0.15 g normal h than from 250 sulphate, also 2 g opium hit me harder than 300+ sulphate. That shouldn't happen, cause those amounts of h or opium are supposed to contain less morphine than the amount in the sulphate pills. I can't explain it to myself. It's a great pain killer but, appart of it, sedation is all that it offers to the patient; apparently, euphoria isn't exactly rare, but not very common when you listen to users' experiences.
As other have said, you could plug them tablets. I don't know what kind of pills you have, some formulations just gel up in contact with water while others don't. If you have the second kind, then crush your pills into fine powder, if there are beans make sure you crush the fuckers to the finest dust you can. Use warm water and not more than 3cl, lay on your side and insert it like 3 or 4 cms and slowly push the plunger. Stay on your side without removing the syringue for a while, it usually works fast and in five minutes you feel it, in 15 or 20 it peacks. I don't dare to advise you any particular dose to start, just keep in mind that rectal is much stronger than oral, easily double BA, be careful.

Forte abraço, meu amigo!

Hey Skip! So good to meet you, meu irmão!
Eae mano ! que tal ? tudo joia? Feliz ano novo!
you have been in Italy indulging in la mala vita, uh? You are such a porco vizioso, aren't you?😉
I am indeed but I ve been smoking mostly out of saudade, H was shitty and hard to find !
s other have said, you could plug them tablets. I don't know what kind of pills you have, some formulations just gel up in contact with water while others don't.
These can be crushed easily and don t gel up as far as I can tell, I ve snorted them, parachuted, munched them, so I ll either try the anal route or keep them for coke comedowns and go back to codeine ( way more euphoric ) while I keep looking for an Oxy plug.

Grande abraço pra vc também amigão!

I agree. Don't like the pills at all. Don't get it.

Now injection of pure at the hospital straight into vein... woweeee. greatest feeling I have ever had. Never done heroin but I assume it's very similar.

Hi guys,
I ve recently posted a thread asking how to make the most out of morphine pills (ignored by you heartless bastards :) ) and I ve checked BL for older posts on this issue and it seems that for many people morphine, at least the morphine sulfate I m dealing with, has little to no recreational value. Is it really so even in your experience, and if so why you reckon? It depends on the person or there s some science behind it? Or am I doing something wrong ? Opioids ( H, oxys, heck even codeine) generally make me euphoric and nodding, with morphine I ve no euphoria, no nodding, it just helps with coke comedowns and with the mild H withdrawal I was having ( I ve spent the last two weeks smoking some pretty shitty H down in Italy), I was really expecting something more from a substance that is supposed to be one of the strongest opioids around....
Where abouts did you acquire your H in Italy? Like region wise. Do you think all H there is shit or do you think you were sold some tourist H??

Did you score there morphine in Italy too?

I know there was a big morphine ER scene in South France a few years ago, probably still today, that or subutex, basically no heroin.

Where abouts did you acquire your H in Italy? Like region wise. Do you think all H there is shit or do you think you were sold some tourist H??

Did you score there morphine in Italy too?

I know there was a big morphine ER scene in South France a few years ago, probably still today, that or subutex, basically no heroin.
Hi, I think that the bad quality of the H is a problem of my hometown, which is in the Puglia region. The drug markets are way " better" in other cities both big ( Napoli, Rome, Milan) or small ( Perugia comes to mind). I ve scored the morph, and actually any pharma opi I ve ever used, here in Brazil, they are very hard to get in Italy. Not sure about France, but I ve heard there s tons of drugs there....

I had taken it for many years for pain. Bioavailibilty( mis) can vary greatly depending on the individual. But recreationally, they suck. They aren't as strong oxycodone, for pain, ok at best. The er are of no use recreationally and as far as strength, even IV in the hospital will help pain but nothing even close to a buzz, Once I had something go wrong at an ER and was given a hugh dose. That I felt, but hated it, because it was disphoric, I think that's the word I want.
It really depends on the person. There can be little to more than twice as strong depending on the person. Usually, they will help pain but not as strong as many other opiods. Orally, they shouldn't be used to get high, because they will not do anything, but some may get a little. My doctor is smart that is why he gave me both morphine and Oxycodone. Together, better pain relief, some. But not like people would say. IV morphine will work in the hospital, but still no buzz.
Abusing or misusing morphine is a waste of time and money. No tolerance and pain, orally, depends on the person.
I get the impression that a person would OD, before getting off on them. The oral tablets, especially the er versions are best used, if needed for pain, even then, I would say it depends on the individual.
They are not for getting high. But work they are great for curing diarrhea, I have heard.

. But work they are great for curing diarrhea, I have heard.
I use them for coke comedowns and or when I ve done too much blow and I m starting to feel a lil jittery , so to say. But thats pretty much it, even for diarrhea I prefer other opis....

What a fucker, but, if you think about it, maybe he is doing you a favour: nobody likes to be ripped off and his prizes will refrain you from using too much; if you were to find a plug for you oxy at pharma prizes you would regret it in the long run

Yes, I get you not liking the rectal idea too much, it's indeed an unconfortable thing to do, but the point is that it works

You are correct, Morphine does SUCK. In my opinion it's not even good for pain
Hi guys,
I ve recently posted a thread asking how to make the most out of morphine pills (ignored by you heartless bastards :) ) and I ve checked BL for older posts on this issue and it seems that for many people morphine, at least the morphine sulfate I m dealing with, has little to no recreational value. Is it really so even in your experience, and if so why you reckon? It depends on the person or there s some science behind it? Or am I doing something wrong ? Opioids ( H, oxys, heck even codeine) generally make me euphoric and nodding, with morphine I ve no euphoria, no nodding, it just helps with coke comedowns and with the mild H withdrawal I was having ( I ve spent the last two weeks smoking some pretty shitty H down in Italy), I was really expecting something more from a substance that is supposed to be one of the strongest opioids around....

Morphine started getting fun for me only after I stopped drinking it and went respectfully towards boofing it, then subcutaneous and finally IV, the last of which made me really hooked to the rush it gives me, but other than that, the high, after you become tolerant, is almost nothing...just chasing rush afyer rush and the enjoyment shot from getting dopesick to high...other than that, the high from oxycodone and heroin is quite more interesting than the one from my beloved morphine

Never tried it, I use sublingual on other things such as Valium and oxycodone, occasionally, if I mess up and have a full stomach. Yea opiods, taste awful. But( not pun intended) boofing ain't something I am willing to try. I hate being a slave to pills, so I don't get pain and other issues( I have a script for my pills and try to behave with them.) Different ROA make work better for some people, I use sublingual when I forget and have a full stomach and it seems to work for me on other substances. I joined BL for advice get morphine out of my life. The pain I was in subsided and no point because I never liked morphine, other than some pain relief. Wish I had more oxycodone but the state laws, have screwed me over. Best of luck, with whatever you do .

Last edited:
Best of luck, with whatever you do .
Cheers my man, seriously speaking I m afraid to have fooled around a lil bit too much with opis recently, it s not my first rodeo and I can feel that things are starting to get physical, if you know get my meaning.
I still consider oxys as the lesser of two evils compared to blow and benzos ( when I use oxys I either don t do blow at all or use way less, and I don t need no benzos for comedowns and shit) but at these prices and with my tolerance if I had moe sense I should just start hitting the kratom ( my Holy trinity for opi w-d are kratom+benzos+loperamide, maybe that can wrk for u?) and call it a day. But if I had more sense I would not be a opi and cocaine user in the first place so.....