• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ Is it me or morphine pills suck balls?

skipjames

Bluelighter
Hi guys,
I ve recently posted a thread asking how to make the most out of morphine pills (ignored by you heartless bastards :) ) and I ve checked BL for older posts on this issue and it seems that for many people morphine, at least the morphine sulfate I m dealing with, has little to no recreational value. Is it really so even in your experience, and if so why you reckon? It depends on the person or there s some science behind it? Or am I doing something wrong ? Opioids ( H, oxys, heck even codeine) generally make me euphoric and nodding, with morphine I ve no euphoria, no nodding, it just helps with coke comedowns and with the mild H withdrawal I was having ( I ve spent the last two weeks smoking some pretty shitty H down in Italy), I was really expecting something more from a substance that is supposed to be one of the strongest opioids around....

i have some experience with oxycontin and some with morphine... i like oxy better. i notice it a lot more.

on like 30mgs of morphine, it's honestly not enough for me. i barely notice it... but if i take 50mgs, it's still really not even that noticable compared to oxy, but after 50mgs of morphine i'll be hung over and shit feeling the next day.... i don't really like morphine that much, hard to notice it. never really tried it for pain though so can't speak if it helps for that.

Gotta bang it, maybe boof it…that’s the only way to get a good effect from it ime

Used to buy dope from a guy who had some pretty good morphine tablets, 60 mgs. They were peach colored and had a crescent moon symbol on one side, I looked it up once and I guess they were manufactured by Actavis. Anyway, those were really good, once the outer coating was gone they were iv ready pretty much, nice pins n needles rush

i have some experience with oxycontin and some with morphine... i like oxy better. i notice it a lot more.

on like 30mgs of morphine, it's honestly not enough for me. i barely notice it... but if i take 50mgs, it's still really not even that noticable compared to oxy, but after 50mgs of morphine i'll be hung over and shit feeling the next day.... i don't really like morphine that much, hard to notice it. never really tried it for pain though so can't speak if it helps for that.
I ve always used for purely recreational reasons, I guess they are effective for pain but when it comes to other purposes.....
ah man oxys are the best,to me they are even better than H, down here ( Brazil) they were easy to get and easier to crush (they use the old formula). But now I ve lost my plug and it s just morphine for me, either that or doing cold water extraction on tons of Tylenol pills to get some codeine. I think I ll go back to codeine cos it s getting frustrating...

Morphine only has 30% bioavailability orally. Oxycodone has twice as much. With morphine you basically have to take more if you're using it orally. One 30mg pill generally doesn't do the trick if you've got a tolerance. I used to get the 200mg ER Morphine pills. Those were better ime.

Gotta bang it, maybe boof it
I don t IV but I could give boofing a try ( I ve tried everything, crushing and parachuting, crushing and snorting, chewing...) these are white and made by Cristalia, they are pretty easy to crush, should I make a solution (how?) and up the ass it goes?

Morphine only has 30% bioavailability orally. Oxycodone has twice as much. With morphine you basically have to take more if you're using it orally. One 30mg pill generally doesn't do the trick if you've got a tolerance. I used to get the 200mg ER Morphine pills. Those were better ime.
so if I needed , say, 80 mgs of oxy I should use 100-120 mgs of dimorf you reckon? Crushed and parachuted ? Ive read different opinions about snorting

so if I needed , say, 80 mgs of oxy I should use 100-120 mgs of dimorf you reckon? Crushed and parachuted ? Ive read different opinions about snorting
45mg Morphine = 30mg Oxycodone... So it's 50% stronger

It really sucks when taken orally, I took a Kadian 60 mgs and BARELY felt it. Whereas with oxycodone, 30 mgs would probably put me on my ass lol
Damn, lucky. I probably only get a mild effect if I took an oxy 30 now and I haven't done an opiate in almost a year... Got to the point where multiple 30s ain't do shit lol. That's when I moved to heroin haha.

Damn, lucky. I probably only get a mild effect if I took an oxy 30
same here, even if I ve been clean for a year I need at least 60-80 mgs of oxys to get things going. I was convinced that morphine was way stronger than oxy hence I was being super cautious ( I was taking at most 50 mgs) so I should simply take more....

Damn, lucky. I probably only get a mild effect if I took an oxy 30 now and I haven't done an opiate in almost a year... Got to the point where multiple 30s ain't do shit lol. That's when I moved to heroin haha.

Yeah I always got a pretty good effect from oxycodone. Never got to have it much though, by the time I got into opiates the first generation Rx opioid craze was already receding from view. I do have some experience with it because my aforementioned former dealer had 20 mg oxycodones and 60 mg morphine which he sourced from his father (rip) That, plus what I’ve gotten before and after surgeries and medical procedures, those are pretty much my only experiences with it. I started my opiate career w/ dope tho lol

Fun fact: the oral bioavailability of morphine increases during chronic use (taking it daily).

I don t IV but I could give boofing a try ( I ve tried everything, crushing and parachuting, crushing and snorting, chewing...) these are white and made by Cristalia, they are pretty easy to crush, should I make a solution (how?) and up the ass it goes?

I can't speak on the efficacy of boofing it, never tried morphine that way, but I can say it was hugely recreational to me when I banged it. (Not trying to encourage you to do so, the opposite in fact. Just sharing my experience. Don't do it lol) But there was a certain method to it, you had to be careful heating it and it required a lot of water, and even then a lot of people don't like the effects, a very hot, pins and needles, stomach flip rush. I loved it lol, in fact morphine and meth was probably my favorite speed ball of all time - 100mg and 400mg respectively. Don't do that either.

🙂

I always found the capsules etc all sucked. Only the Oramorph solution really did much for me.

Morphine is best up the ass IMO. I have an oral syringe. Very small and not blunt with no ridges. Works really well when using rectally. Just fill syringe with clean warm water (they usually only hold 1ml water) then squirt over crushed pill. Suck up and stick and squirt into rectum. Very nice buzz. 20-30mg worked well for me.

I can't speak on the efficacy of boofing it, never tried morphine that way, but I can say it was hugely recreational to me when I banged it. (Not trying to encourage you to do so, the opposite in fact. Just sharing my experience. Don't do it lol) But there was a certain method to it, you had to be careful heating it and it required a lot of water, and even then a lot of people don't like the effects, a very hot, pins and needles, stomach flip rush. I loved it lol, in fact morphine and meth was probably my favorite speed ball of all time - 100mg and 400mg respectively. Don't do that either.

🙂
Christ on a cracker that's a lotta drogas

Christ on a cracker that's a lotta drogas

Yeah, things escalated rather quickly.

Also I noticed a big difference if I dry toasted the crushed/ground morphine sulfate powder, kinda tanned it up in the spoon before adding the water and cooking it. You still had to be very careful not to overheat it beyond a light sizzle at the edges or it would gel up, but you got much more of the drug on the first pull.

For Me personally I also find them inferior but if it's all you can get or get enough of then Ms Contin 80mg the once i got and 3 had me good on my way and this is with a above then Ave tolerance ( benzo included) buy if other choices Is there then I'm not sure but I will add pain alone the ER works wonders.