• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Misc Is it hard to extract my own dmt

Good shit right here... you ever notice the MH is a more hostel in your face experience and the AC more mild and confusing ? I started to love the AC after a while

Yup, I too really like good Acacia confusa. Acacia can vary quite a bit but overall it’s smoother, more dream like and more love inducing. Too much NMT will negate the DMT though, so it’s ideal to separate it as much as possible.

And Chaliponga has even more variation to it...

I like all 3 for different times depending what the set n setting is..

But yea I was bumming cuz I didn’t have any Acacia DMT for a good year or so and definitely felt the difference, the love I get from Acacia is unparalleled. I like the “love” feeling :)

In regards to my last post though, a lot depends on the starting material too, gotta source quality material.

-GC

Search for "Cybs' Hybrid ATB Salt Tek" it's a very straight forward Tek that I've done before that has pictures and a step by step procedure with a high yield for end product

Where are you located? Where I am it grows all over the beach but it's a purpley flower with yellow in the middle I think.can u tell me about the extraction method you used? What do you use to defat? How many defat steps are necessary? Acid/base or straight to base? Do u need to blend it up first?

Sorry for the late response, real life has been absolutely crazy for the last week. I don't have my tek at hand, but I'll post it as soon as I find the thumb drive it's on. If it helps, the tek came from an infamous russian forum I'm not sure we are allowed to discuss here due to synthesis discussions. PM me if you do t know the forum I'm referring to.

The best tip I can give you is to freeze the plant material solid and pureeing it to the texture of a smoothie in a nutribullet with distilled water prior to extraction. It's also not a super high yield tek, expect about .1-.3% of extract from fresh materials.

NEVER PUT THE DISH WITH NAPHTA AND DMT IN THE FREEZER WITHOUT IT BEING COVERED. TRIPLE WRAP IT. DONT LET THAT NAPHTA GET INTO FOOD IN THE FREEZER OR STUFF LIKE THAT.

In all caps, cause its like, super important 🤣 besides that, youre good, its really fucking easy

Pyrex with lid works, but the plastic lid will warp over time.

I highly suggest starting with a wide mouth mason jar. Low risk of smell escaping or spillage. And the wide mouth allows easier access to the product.

When you pull it out of the freezer, immediately pour off the ice cold naphtha holding it upside down for 30-60 seconds. Then immediately, with a “sharp” (thinner) butter knife scrape the jar out while it’s still wet with naphtha. Scrape it out into a plate for further drying.

There will always be a tiny bit of DMT left even with the best of scraping, it can be dissolved in small amount of hot naphtha or just use this jar again on your next re-X.

The jar method is nice too cuz generally you’ll get nice pure white crystals on the sides while all the oils and even more DMT forms on the bottom. It’s nice to carefully scrape the sides first to obtain very pure DMT.

-GC

Pyrex with lid works, but the plastic lid will warp over time.

I highly suggest starting with a wide mouth mason jar. Low risk of smell escaping or spillage. And the wide mouth allows easier access to the product.

When you pull it out of the freezer, immediately pour off the ice cold naphtha holding it upside down for 30-60 seconds. Then immediately, with a “sharp” (thinner) butter knife scrape the jar out while it’s still wet with naphtha. Scrape it out into a plate for further drying.

There will always be a tiny bit of DMT left even with the best of scraping, it can be dissolved in small amount of hot naphtha or just use this jar again on your next re-X.

The jar method is nice too cuz generally you’ll get nice pure white crystals on the sides while all the oils and even more DMT forms on the bottom. It’s nice to carefully scrape the sides first to obtain very pure DMT.

-GC

This is exactly what I do

If you use tinfoil, folded into a couple layers (thin enough you can still put the ring on) to cover a mason jar, as opposed to cling wrap, you don’t have to worry if the nps touches the covering (in this case tin foil - pretty sure if it touches cling wrap it’d just dissolve it, contaminating your goodies).