• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Is it gay ?

If you arent sitting there thinking about deepthroating their cock while another slams you up the ass your ok

Why aren't you ok if you do want that?

Because nygiants1313's idea of what constitutes OK is either being heterosexual or not being homosexual. His mildly lurid description of a pensive male preoccupied by the thought of an act involving fellatio, aggressive anal sex, two impressively-sized phalluses, and not a single member of the opposite sex present, is arguably very gay. Therefore, it follows that such an act or thoughts of such acts would not be OK, as per nygiants1313's notion of what constitutes OK.

Was I pedantic enough?

I was just using ok as in not gay. Im not saying homosexuality isnt ok lol i was just writing to ops question.

Nom de plume seems much better with words then i and an explained it much better.

What people consider gay varies from one person to another at the end of the day only you truly know if your gay or not. I know people who are straight (so say) who have a lot of gay tendencies, you know has a voice like Julian clarey but married with 3 kids, or wears tight pink t shirts, goes on a sunbed and waxes but has a fit Mrs.

I got no problem with gay people as long as they don't try anything with me but that's unlikely lol