• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Is it gay ?

If a straight man calls another man a twat or cunt, does this imply sexually attraction, at least at a subconscious level? Could it be a form of denial, like the popular excuse, "it's just football"?

Nothing wrong with feeling gay, and acceptance should be beautiful. :)

If a straight man calls another man a twat or cunt, does this imply sexually attraction, at least at a subconscious level? Could it be a form of denial, like the popular excuse, "it's just football"?

give me an example of what "its just football" is used as an excuse for something? not really sure what you mean there lol

'twat' and 'cunt' are common insults used in the UK, nothing sexual unless you got some gay perverted fantasies about the use of the
words but that's none of my business :)

Lol, it can't be. That's like if a lesbian called me a dick—which has happened and in more than one language—she must be repressing her heterosexuality.

But I won't lie. I do find many male-to-female transgendered women attractive. I dunno if that's truly gay behavior or not and I have never really gave it much thought.

Damn. Nothing is sacred anymore, you know? I'm still confused about if my inveterate use of downers has gradually turned me into a weirdo or just made me more honest.

But I won't lie. I do find many male-to-female transgendered women attractive. I dunno if that's truly gay behavior or not and I have never really gave it much thought.

I would say no. You're heterosexual and you're attracted to women. That doesn't sound contradictory to me. Their femaleness is what attracts you, which seems straight.

Lol, it can't be. That's like if a lesbian called me a dick—which has happened and in more than one language—she must be repressing her heterosexuality.

Damn. Nothing is sacred anymore, you know? I'm still confused about if my inveterate use of downers has gradually turned me into a weirdo or just made me more honest.

lesbians always seem to take a dislike to me, makes me wonder if it was people like me who turned them that way haha

I find quite geeky looking girls attractive, not the naturally ugly ones, the ones that scrub up nicely, you know if they let there hair down and put on a nice dress they could look stunning in a instant.

I also think women that wear glasses really sexy too, sometimes an average looking girl can look really sexy with glasses on (as long as they got a decent body) ;)

I'd be horrified if I found a transgender woman attractive without realising it used to be a man. I think its pretty easy to tell though.

stop arguing and abusing each other.

grammar trolling is just as bad as abuse and aggression.

either have reasonable discussion or thread gets closed

I'd be horrified if I found a transgender woman attractive without realising it used to be a man. I think its pretty easy to tell though.

It is not "pretty easy to tell." Depending on a lot of factors, many trans women pass easily. I'm not sure what there is to be horrified about, unless you have a personal and irrational fear of being gay. Trans women are not men, and exclusively gay men are not attracted to them.

It is not "pretty easy to tell." Depending on a lot of factors, many trans women pass easily. I'm not sure what there is to be horrified about, unless you have a personal and irrational fear of being gay. Trans women are not men, and exclusively gay men are not attracted to them.

this... lmao if you're not into that kinda thing then i get it, but there's nothing to be horrified about. for them, the point is to completely hide the fact that they were once a man. so you not realizing it at first would be a good thing. there are a lot of trans people that you would never even take a second glance at because of how natural they look!

also, nom de plume, our messages got deleted by the mod i think (probably for being off topic), but i didn't mean to send you mixed signals or anything. i didn't say "talking like a count" was a bad thing! that was someone else. you just do you :) sorry if i offended.

Thought this was common practice?? There are loads of hilarious youtube vids with questionable moments in football, also american football.

http://youtu.be/jjijzDvJkjg
http://youtu.be/yDsHvq6juEY

you think that's gay you wanna hear the type of shit rugby players get up to. I've heard stories from people at work etc who play or used to play rugby and some of the stories made me wonder how any of them can call themselves straight.

If I can admit when I guy is good looking I won't tell the dude it person

But I'm watching soccer and all the guys are good lookin and I'm not gay ?

I think brad Pitt is good looking and will admit it but that doesn't make me gay

I wouldn't suck a guy off unless it was like 500k

So I'm just confident enough to admit when I guy has good looks and genes and compliment them never in person

But if I see a old friend "looking good dude "

Not gay

Yes its really really gay=D

Are people aware how profoundly idiotic words like "rapey" sound and veritably are? Apparently, no. Rape is or is not. It is a deed, an action, a verb. A verb cannot be an adjective. Therefore, nothing can possibly be rapey, rape-esque, rape-like, rape-ish, rape-some, rape-ful, rape-ic, and so forth. It is either rape or it is not rape. Anything else is the product of feminist, rape-obsessed, drivel tenuously disguised as thought.

I am completely aware how profoundly idiotic the word "rapey" sounds and why I used in the context of my reply in this specific thread. Sorry you misread the word to be some idiotic mistake instead of the joke it clearly was intended as.

I know <3

Def don't wanna sleep with any guys or have feelings

Just comfy enough with myself to say ya that guy is good looking

I know <3

Def don't wanna sleep with any guys or have feelings

Just comfy enough with myself to say ya that guy is good looking

No in all honesty..being able to tell a duds he's good looking is fine..i bet most guys just put up fronts

I am completely aware how profoundly idiotic the word "rapey" sounds and why I used in the context of my reply in this specific thread. Sorry you misread the word to be some idiotic mistake instead of the joke it clearly was intended as.

I find most jokes too subtle to appreciate. Humor is not my forte. What can I say?

I find most jokes too subtle to appreciate. Humor is not my forte. What can I say?

You could have simply asked - is Rapey a real word? You could have stated - Rapey is not a real word :D . The thread is pretty jovial and light humored on the misuse of the label 'gay' (is it 'gay' to think a man is good looking).

A question was asked - "Could someone please explain how you can find someone attractive yet not want to have sexual encounters with them. To me if someone is good looking then quite frankly I would fuck them"

There is nothing mentioned about consent - just a straight statement of 'if there good lucking I would fuck them' = Something a rapist / sexual predator might say. It was meant in jest (I hope) so I (again) in jest replied - 'Rapey much'. For somebody to go out of their way to point out how profoundly idiotic I sounded was IMHO an unnecessary post.

You have pointed out you missed the joke, we have both explained ourselves.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend
Bearlove

One can merely do a rape but cannot act like a rapist so words like rapey are juvenile, hang your head in shame.