• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

is it a bad idea too take mdma when i took it friday and saturday last weekend

I find that the beauty of an MDMA experience is that one does not have to fight for the healing so to speak. Psychs can offer tremedous healing power but one will sometimes have to fight through some deep dark demons. For someone who is already depressed/anxious/whatever that may not be what they need right now. Whereas MDMA blows all those demons to shreds and let's you find love again

Fully agree and that's exactly how it played out for me.

I did MDMA first and it turnt the depression etc off and then I did mushrooms a few weeks later and those helped me integrate my new psychological reality into my life. I'm lucky that it worked for me so well and without professional help.

Fully agree and that's exactly how it played out for me.

I did MDMA first and it turnt the depression etc off and then I did mushrooms a few weeks later and those helped me integrate my new psychological reality into my life. I'm lucky that it worked for me so well and without professional help.
If I was asked for help by someone looking into start getting into entheogens I would definitely start them on MDMA. I lucked out that my first LSD trip was magical beyond words (have yet to another one as powerful) but I’ve also had a my fair share of difficult trips and there’s no reason it couldn’t have happened to me from the start and left me fucked up beyond repair since I would have no reference frame for such an experience

If I was asked for help by someone looking into start getting into entheogens I would definitely start them on MDMA.

Deffo. Had this convo with my brother and another colleague at work today. The colleague was suggesting mushrooms but my brother is worried he'd have a bad trip and I agreed that with his mentality he'd most likely have a pretty bad panic attack. I suggested MDMA instead for someone who has never done more than alcohol and weed and who hasn't even touched the weed in a decade.

Then the problem became trusting the shit. That's where testing comes in. :D

That's it, I'm getting my whole family high AF by the end of next year. ;)

Deffo. Had this convo with my brother and another colleague at work today. The colleague was suggesting mushrooms but my brother is worried he'd have a bad trip and I agreed that with his mentality he'd most likely have a pretty bad panic attack. I suggested MDMA instead for someone who has never done more than alcohol and weed and who hasn't even touched the weed in a decade.

Then the problem became trusting the shit. That's where testing comes in. :D

That's it, I'm getting my whole family high AF by the end of next year. ;)
Hahaha that’d be a nice thanksgiving dinner