• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

is it a bad idea too take mdma when i took it friday and saturday last weekend

acid is miles better than mdma acid will change your life make you a better person md is is just fun

acid is miles better than mdma acid will change your life make you a better person md is is just fun

Come back after 20 years and see if you still feel the same. LSD can have a very heavy psychological impact upon your mind - far more than MDMA...

Don't fuck around with MDMA or meth. It will fuck around with you back way harder, worse and scarier than you could possibly imagine.

There is nothing cool about being depressed and suicidal for months as a direct result of MDMA abuse.

This is not a question of IF, this is scientific fact. MDMA abused in frequent succession will MESS you up. For a LONG time.

and edit: I've done acid one time. I have a friend who abused acid, he's never been addicted to any other drug. He is essentially "perma fried" He stares off into space and just is no longer entirely present in his body.

Proceed with caution with heavy drugs.

Come back after 20 years and see if you still feel the same. LSD can have a very heavy psychological impact upon your mind - far more than MDMA...
It all depends on the person and the nature of the trips you have i dont really get bad trips they have all been pretty postive and the difficult experiences i have had i have always grown and learnt from them and know that its just the drug and its one of the safest drugs and the trip will be over eventually. the nature of the trip can have long-lasting psychological effects, however. For the most part, people report positive after-effects such as confidence, increased creativity, open-mindedness and understanding, motivation, artistic ability, philosophical nature, a feeling of overall well-being and contentedness, less anger/less capacity to hold grudges, reduced desire to use addictive substances, and a generally good outlook on life.

Thats not to say that some people dont suffer from ptsd like symptoms after a difficult trip and suffer from negative after effects like paranoia depersonalization/derealization anxiety depression and become introverted and overly sensitive i have seen this happen everyone reacts and handles things differently and somebody who has a a risk of mental illness should probably approach the use of psychedelics with caution same as any other substance. In my opinion stimulants have a much more detrimental effect on your mental health than tryptamine psychedelics ive done some insane stuff when ive been up for days and going through stimulant psychosis i would even go as far as to say alcohol makes me act more crazy than when m tripping but i can take a lot of acid without losing my mind

This is not a question of IF, this is scientific fact. MDMA abused in frequent succession will MESS you up. For a LONG time.

No. This is not a scientific fact. MDMA abuse CAN mess you up. But it is unlikely. Abuse of LSD CAN also mess you up. But it is still unlikely. Unfortunately there are some individuals that are susceptible to damage, like everything in life...

No. This is not a scientific fact. MDMA abuse CAN mess you up. But it is unlikely. Abuse of LSD CAN also mess you up. But it is still unlikely. Unfortunately there are some individuals that are susceptible to damage, like everything in life...

Ok I'll give you that on the fact of cause and effect cannot be proved or tied back directly to MDMA, but in my personal experience and the experiences I've witnessed around me:

If you don't respect MDMA and the standard 3 month in between roll rule, you will experience heavy negative effects.

It is scientific fact MDMA heavily depletes serotonin, and if you do that many times in a row, you're gonna bottom out.

Ok I'll give you that on the fact of cause and effect cannot be proved or tied back directly to MDMA, but in my personal experience and the experiences I've witnessed around me:

If you don't respect MDMA and the standard 3 month in between roll rule, you will experience heavy negative effects.

It is scientific fact MDMA heavily depletes serotonin, and if you do that many times in a row, you're gonna bottom out.

Not true. The 3 month between roll rule is a myth. I've never respected it and I've never experienced heavy negative effects - other than loss of enjoyment. That is the only thing that curbs my usage - not some bullshit rules perpetuated by wimps... ;)

Not true. The 3 month between roll rule is a myth. I've never respected it and I've never experienced heavy negative effects - other than loss of enjoyment. That is the only thing that curbs my usage - not some bullshit rules perpetuated by wimps... ;)
yea man wtf is this three month rule once every two weeks if you want to get full effects without taking too much of a mental tool but i use to do every weekend for ages without many negative effects other than lack of sleep and not eating ive abused the shit out of mdma and havent really noticed many negatives i would recomend only using it on special occasions tho or once a month

yea man wtf is this three month rule once every two weeks if you want to get full effects without taking too much of a mental tool but i use to do every weekend for ages without many negative effects other than lack of sleep and not eating ive abused the shit out of mdma and havent really noticed many negatives i would recomend only using it on special occasions tho or once a month

Yeh, most people can get away with a little (a lot) of abuse. Of course there are bound to be casualties along the way, but It's still a fuck of a lot safer than driving a car...

Remember folks, only drive a car once every three months, otherwise you WILL crash and die...

Meh!

Last edited:
Yeh, most people can get away with a little (a lot) of abuse. Of course there are bound to be casualties along the way, but It's still a fuck of a lot safer than driving a car...

Remember folks, only drive a car once every three months, otherwise you WILL crash and die...

Meh!

I get what you're saying and I understand your points here. I have lived my life in the manner in which you are supporting, and it has recently cost me a lot.

We only get one brain, one live, as far as we know. I'd rather not live out my days unable to achieve happiness due to drug abuse.

Granted, like I said, I'm not the norm. I have IV'd MDMA numerous times, I have done every drug just about, and I take things to the extreme... So it's probably not a surprise they have "caught up" to me and my lifestyle. It was a matter of time

Exactly.i used to do X every Friday and Saturday and it was fine.no diminishing returns.no burnout.if u work exercise and eat well with no weekday drug use it can be a very healthy lifestyle without the usual drug habit negative affects.no long-term damage other than a reduced ability to
enjoy non mdma Friday/Saturday socializing.some ppl might beleive in the diminishing returns thing because
if u took 1pill the first time and then only ever take 1pill expecting the same feeling I can see how one can think tolerance builds.i Always had heaps so I never had that problem but over years my tolerance didn't go up.a few pills got me through the night everytime even after years with zero diminishing return effect.

Acid is great and all but this ^ is nonsense.

I personally used MDMA to rid myself of depression, social anxiety, and negative self-worth. I mean, yeah, it was fun, but it was immensely life-altering in a very, very positive way.

MDMA quite possibly saved my life as I was suicidal back then.

In fact, I've gotten much more from MDMA than I ever have from LSD. I'm not saying LSD can't be beneficial, I'm just saying that your assertion is a serious mischaracterisation of MDMA.

Acid is great and all but this ^ is nonsense.

I personally used MDMA to rid myself of depression, social anxiety, and negative self-worth. I mean, yeah, it was fun, but it was immensely life-altering in a very, very positive way.

MDMA quite possibly saved my life as I was suicidal back then.

In fact, I've gotten much more from MDMA than I ever have from LSD. I'm not saying LSD can't be beneficial, I'm just saying that your assertion is a serious mischaracterisation of MDMA.

This. Acid and mushrooms fucked me up much more that MDMA ever has. I don't touch classic psychedelics any more, but I'll do MD as often as physically possible...

everyone's different i would personally take a few hits of acid over some mandy any day ive done so much mdma that its not as good nowdays if im going to out partying then i would rather do mdma tho kandyfipping is the the shit as if your out raving

This. Acid and mushrooms fucked me up much more that MDMA ever has.

Whoah, whoah....don't bring mushrooms into this. ;)

Yeah, the potentially negative psychological effects that can come about from psychedelic use seem to me to be more likely than from MDMA use, in my own experience.

Though, I have never had negative effects from either. I just feel like the potential was higher with psychedelics as MDMA legit just left me feeling the best ever for days (sometimes weeks) afterwards whereas there were experiences with psychedelics that had me worried about my future mental health (is this forever?, for example).

I get what you're saying and I understand your points here. I have lived my life in the manner in which you are supporting, and it has recently cost me a lot.

We only get one brain, one live, as far as we know. I'd rather not live out my days unable to achieve happiness due to drug abuse.

Granted, like I said, I'm not the norm. I have IV'd MDMA numerous times, I have done every drug just about, and I take things to the extreme... So it's probably not a surprise they have "caught up" to me and my lifestyle. It was a matter of time
What's IV mdma like? Worth it in your opinion?

Whoah, whoah....don't bring mushrooms into this. ;)

Yeah, the potentially negative psychological effects that can come about from psychedelic use seem to me to be more likely than from MDMA use, in my own experience.

Though, I have never had negative effects from either. I just feel like the potential was higher with psychedelics as MDMA legit just left me feeling the best ever for days (sometimes weeks) afterwards whereas there were experiences with psychedelics that had me worried about my future mental health (is this forever?, for example).
I find that the beauty of an MDMA experience is that one does not have to fight for the healing so to speak. Psychs can offer tremedous healing power but one will sometimes have to fight through some deep dark demons. For someone who is already depressed/anxious/whatever that may not be what they need right now. Whereas MDMA blows all those demons to shreds and let's you find love again

What's IV mdma like? Worth it in your opinion?

Depends on where you are at in drug use and what you wish to gain -

Worth it in my opinion? No. MDMA gave me way better experiences orally than it ever did IV.

The latest roll I did IV caused the most complications of a single drug use I have ever done in my entire life.

I would not suggest it to anyone - shorter roll, worse side effects, caustic if missed, and incredibly dangerous.

Depends on where you are at in drug use and what you wish to gain -

Worth it in my opinion? No. MDMA gave me way better experiences orally than it ever did IV.

The latest roll I did IV caused the most complications of a single drug use I have ever done in my entire life.

I would not suggest it to anyone - shorter roll, worse side effects, caustic if missed, and incredibly dangerous.
Yeah it sounds interesting but I'll probably pass, at least for the time being. I'm sure it can have a tremendous rush when done right but that's not really what rolling is all about for me. Also I probably just don't want to get into injecting drugs of any kind, that can be a scary road it seems