• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Is heroin safer than cigarettes? (If done right)

No. This soundslike silly justification to try heroin. Don't do heron there us no excuse. Nor cigs for that matter

Well I am sure there is a good natural and a bad natural. You know like yin and yang and for every action there can be a reaction.
But there are also chemicals that are like processed food ; no good.
I am just saying, there are a lot of good things in nature. LIKE VERY GOOD.
I guess. There has to be good and bad in everything.
Gawd I hope I am on topic. I'll go back and look. 👀
Yeah ofc, there's just so many different ways of how, let's say a plant can adapt in order to survive. Different strategies. While for one plant it's thorns or poison, something to shield them from predators, for others it's "hey as long as i spread my pollen", quantity over quality game, helping bees make honey and royal jelly(which has therapeutic values).

Nature does a lot of amazing things, but many things we have adapted to over thousands of years. We cook out poisons to make stuff healthy for us all of a sudden. Think of potatoes for example. We cook out the solanin in potatoes, and suddenly you have B6, potassium, magnesium, antioxidants, resistant starch - ach, the list is too long and i'm tired - without any drawback!(like vomiting, nausea, etc.) What I mean is, they're great (in moderation ofc), but it needs us to cook the solanin out first.

LSD is another one of these curious examples. A substance with a LOT of therapeutic potential, if it would only be given a chance outside of Switzerland. Completely natural, but if you eat a whole ergot.. In 850~1090 and beyond, there are multiple historical mass deaths in Germany due to the consumption of rye, or more - the ergot that was growing on the rye. There's lots of weird old-high-german reports you can read about from the monks. The deaths must have been in the tens of thousands, and it did even worse than that. The illusions and hallucinations the people had made them think they were signs of God or curses of the devil. There was even a templar order that's whole job was to help the people dying because of this. Not until 1600and something it was discovered that it was the mushroom.

Plants: I have evolved poisonous alkaloids to deter predation and help me survive

Humans: creates fire and randomly starts smoking shit

Plants: ......dude you're breaking the rules wtf!!!

This post pictures it so perfectly. We're cheaters.

VdtoL7V.jpg