• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Meth Is crystal meth pure dextro-methamphetamine? Can racemic meth not be crystallized?

That seems very unlikely considering how dirt cheap methamphetamine has become, much cheaper than RC's. The quantities being pumped out by all the competing mexican superlabs, and the huge shipments that enter the US via land everyday, make methamphetamine far cheaper than flying in some RC stimulant through the mail and attempting to sell it on the street. Not only that, just look on drugsdata.org at the endless number of suspected methamphetamine submissions and see how many are RC's sold as methamphetamine. Not many.

In any event, the stuff I got that resembled #3 in that series of photos tested as "methamphetamine" via GC-MS, but without information on enantiomers or purity. But being far more adrenergic than any crystalline methamphetamine I've ever had, leads me to believe it was not enantiomerically pure. I do think it was mostly enantiomerically pure, like ~90%, but still had enough l-methamphetamine to make it feel notably harsher than pseudoephedrine based pure d-meth.
You can buy 3-MMC for $[x] a kilo without involving China.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm confused by what you mean by crystals that would look like "rocks" vs. "long" crystals. By long, do you mean length-wise or generally wider?

To better understand to distinguish between purer crystal meth with higher d-meth concentration and racemic crystal meth, I have included various samples of crystal meth I found on the internet. I would appreciate it if you could say which of these samples resemble the purer "long crystal meth" with higher d-meth concentration versus the "rock"-like crystal meth that is most likely racemic.

Samples range from 1 to 5:
02aTiL8.jpg
bqaEClc.jpg
6Yv9IDX.jpg
AgXNwLT.jpg
51rTg5n.jpg

So in these above samples, my assessment would be that samples 1, 2, and 5 appear to be purer crystal meth with higher d-meth concentration. And samples 3 and 4 appear to be racemic crystal meth because sample 3 is very cloudy and whitish, and sample 4 looks like a rock.

Am I right in my evaluation? Can you please share your assessment of these samples?
When I used to do the shit, even when I had a tolerance from years of on and off use, 3 good hits off the chicken bone and I would feel the hairs on my neck stand up and all of a sudden wanted to do everything and talk to everyone. I literally smoked like a half g of this stuff the first night and never got the feeling. And I could go right to sleep after. But if I started doing something like cleaning I had slightly more interest in that than normal. Sounds like the l meth to me but I’m no chemist
Exactly. 2 or 3 hits and I knew I wasn’t going to sleep or eat for awhile! But pseudo got impossible to get in any quantity. All the cooks quit cooking and bought from other dealers. The quality went way down, along with the price. Now all the former cooks are old and have gotten fat. LOL