• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Is bupe stronger than oxy?

You don't happen to be in Finland are you?

Makes me think of reindeerspotting. lol

Of course bupe has recreational value. It's just different compared to many other opioids & it really loses it's "magic" (what little there is of it) after you've been on it for awhile. I think the reason bupe is/was bigger in countries like Finland and the like, is more because heroin & other opioids are really hard to come by.
Yes, you are correct, Finland it is. Yes I remember Reindeer spotting too =) It nailed the Subutex problem in Finland quite well.

And you are correct, heroin is difficult to get and is very expensive. Especially now when buprenorfine is so cheap and has displaced most of the heroin from market it is very difficult to find good quality heroin. Oxycontin on the other hand is easy to get and is marketed a lot but it is very, very expensive. You would need like 2000-3000e per month to sustain medium dose Oxycontin addiction.

I remember when I was younger and opiate naive, I bought some sublingual subs. The ones that dissolve under your tongue. I took a small dose as I remember and ended up vomiting and nodding really hard. This didn't happen to me before upon trying any opiate for the first time "well, maybe first time with higher dose Dilaudid had similar effects on me". Anyways, bupe is STRONG!