• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Is anyone else having problems with customs lately??? I HATE Europe bureauc-rats

RCs may help people taper off more dangerous substances. Like an alcoholic who was scripted benzos so then usedrcs like phenibut to taper off. Poverty is the root of all this and bad government policy.

There is absolutely nothing harm reducing about taking mystery rc benzos from a Chinese lab. Sure certain drugs can be useful for alcohol withdrawal but consuming them without medical supervision and from a non-pharmaceutical supply is absolutely not the ‘safe’ way of utilizing them and should never be encouraged.

Not sure about the relevance of poverty but would entirely agree with government policy being way off the mark in some respects. Alcohol withdrawal is actually one area where the care available is fairly reasonable though, a benzodiazepine taper for that purpose has been a central and easily obtainable course of treatment in most Western European countries for a long time (and at essentially zero cost in the UK).

We can't seem to get large enough amount of etizolam which is causing alot of problems here in Scotland, for whatever reason, but are able to source Serbian benzos. Although I prefer them, people want loose street vals, as there cheap, and strong.

We can't seem to get large enough amount of etizolam which is causing alot of problems here in Scotland, for whatever reason, but are able to source Serbian benzos. Although I prefer them, people want loose street vals, as there cheap, and strong.
It seems we can not get any RC'S into UK anymore without carrying a risk not worth taking

It seems we can not get any RC'S into UK anymore without carrying a risk not worth taking
Talking about large scale mate, to make the 'street valium' what is turned out in the millions. One of the last big good ones was a factory setup in Kent to bring them pills upto Scotland, they sized 28 millions, and the pills lasted months. It's a huge problem, few hunner thousand good street valium appearing at a time. Which are either containing bromazolam or flualpazolam, prices are the highest av seen for pills since street valium became a thing, I have been getting galenkia pharmaceutical stuff, well what from the test results but people don't want to pay the price, they want loose fuck me up pills. Hear all the time I know there legit bro but want that bounce, only the streets vals give, circle of wasting money trying to get less for more lol but when do go good again I'll get em, and carry on with both. Means fuck all to you mate am just bored the now lol

There is absolutely nothing harm reducing about taking mystery rc benzos from a Chinese lab. Sure certain drugs can be useful for alcohol withdrawal but consuming them without medical supervision and from a non-pharmaceutical supply is absolutely not the ‘safe’ way of utilizing them and should never be encouraged.

Usually when I see a post like this I get my axe and dive right in.

But it's so fucking true so I'll just reinforce it. When you know you have like 1000 benzos (and they cost like £40~), the first thing you do is convince yourself they could easily last three years, even more if you're a good boy.

When that same thought comes up when you're on that first celebratory 2-3x benzos, you'll think "I could always take more, I mean... just one time in three years isn't bad, is it?"

Queue your first month acting constantly odd then buying your next gram "just to make sure it's here" (and you will dread the time it isn't and you can't really afford a dose).

Not aimed at anyone in particular but mostly true, whether you mixed them in ethanol/pg or not.

All the talk seems about benzos. I'm interested in 3FPM and 2FMA. I've had a luckyish run of about 2 yrs getting it from NL but I got a few seized and vendor stopped so decided not to bother. I was only wanting it for weight loss and productivity as I work for myself and need to keep fully motivated especially as the years are adding up lol.

I am sure much of what you guys are ordering can be obtained domestically. Seems crazy to risk customs and a knock on the door.