• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Is anyone else having problems with customs lately??? I HATE Europe bureauc-rats

Neuroborean

Bluelight Crew
Seriously guys, this is too much for me,
I'm more than a month waiting for my LITTLE package with some interesting RCs to reach my AREA, (islands with specific customs) and it doesn't even reach here.. it's stuck in the main customs, then when in my area it would be more than 10 days, probably...
more than A MONTH waiting with no move at all (changes of tracked state, like if it was about to move but it finally doesn't...)
I mean, it's less than 50 grams in total, are you joking me?
I really hate those fucking idiots in Brussels, stupid corrupt freemasons that to block EVERYONE to earn money and thrive, I'm talking about the reasons why customs exist and are more and more difficult and bureaucratic lately, they just DON'T want the little bussinesses to thrive, we are gonna end up having some WAL-MARTs or shit like that in Europe and all the rest is gonna end eat up by those bastards. I don't know in your countries but in mine it seems that the news are that thousands of bussinesses are about to close, because they cannot keep surviving.

Can you imagine little shops waiting for MONTHS for some supply? it's seriously too much, instead of helping the customs to make things easier and more fluid it's all stuck due to new "normative".
Normative means more TAXES and CONTROL., nothing else.
Are you having any trouble that you normally wouldn't? I try to get some NEP and 2c-c. If they ask me about a proof of purchase... would you give any? Because honestly I don't want to but it's too much to lose and I perhaps they let it pass, who knows... (I guess they wouldn't but...) it's not exactly illegal, but maybe they care it's chemicals...
I'm very angry.

Not exactly illegal? I had the police of three continents on my tail for 50mg of 2c-i
why? it's 2c-i illegal in YOUR country?
In mine none of what I purchased is illegal, grey area.
but it seems not to be legal to USE things that you cannot legally use (as research chemicals), but I guess it's not about "drugs" as they are not legally categorized as drugs.

Wtf has this got to do with harm reduction?
I didn't know which one to put,
but it's harm reduction because I cannot let my self got fucked up by law enforcement
in other words, it would harm me a lot, if something happens to me, so I want to know if anyone had problems with customs, love-letters or something like that, due to the new custom bullshit normatives.

but it's harm reduction because I cannot let my self got fucked up by law enforcement
in other words, it would harm me a lot, if something happens to me, so I want to know if anyone had problems with customs, love-letters or something like that, due to the new custom bullshit normatives.

This is being discussed in a thread right now, although as it pertains to the UK but it may be of interest:

This is being discussed in a thread right now, although as it pertains to the UK but it may be of interest:

I think it's not the same, not only because of not being fully in the EU, but also because they have the blank ban, so it's not kinda the same,
it would be the same if someone in Italy, Portugal, France, Germany... gets some love letter even if it's not about "drugs", just for the fact of trying to get chemicals that you're not intended to use.

I guess they just take your stuff and put you on a black list, but even that would be shitty as fuck.

Fucking sassy my bro

Yeah I know some countries seize stuff which is legal and leave you no choice than to accept the loss. Mexico where I'm living's the same, they seize everything which looks or smells psychoactive, just by coincidence some orders make it through. My recent -small- order of 2g to test the waters got probably seized too, now it's been over a month since the order from the Netherlands. And RCs are, according to the law, fully legal but there's nothing one could do to prevent seizure or return of the order.

But I thought Spain would be more tolerant. Doesn't Spain have cannabis clubs, at least in Catalonia?

I would argue that law discussion can indeed be seen as harm reduction. Reduces legal harm.

Yeah I know some countries seize stuff which is legal and leave you no choice than to accept the loss. Mexico where I'm living's the same, they seize everything which looks or smells psychoactive, just by coincidence some orders make it through. My recent -small- order of 2g to test the waters got probably seized too, now it's been over a month since the order from the Netherlands. And RCs are, according to the law, fully legal but there's nothing one could do to prevent seizure or return of the order.

But I thought Spain would be more tolerant. Doesn't Spain have cannabis clubs, at least in Catalonia?

I would argue that law discussion can indeed be seen as harm reduction. Reduces legal harm.
Yeah, you could be right,
I think they SHOULD be more tolerant but things are getting creepier by the minute here, but mainly because of economic reasons, they country is so fucked up that they are doing whatever necessary to get some money from taxes or fines... I guess if they are not obliged to open the package they won't..
so let's see

I also think this is harm reduction, more than any other label, at least.

I erased it but honestly it's a bit like a grammar-nazi, a prefix-nazi
Not really, this is a harm reduction site.

People talk about a wide range of stuff that is outside of the scope of harm reduction anyway, but I feel it’s important that if someone is going to specifically label something as harm reduction then it should be. Certainly encouraging people to think that harm reduction consists of worrying about whether they are going to get nicked for importing illegal substances is entirely counterproductive to the mission of this place.

The fact that you have such a warped idea of what harm-reduction means les me know that it was entirely appropriate to point out the error. I wouldn’t have said it if it didn’t make sense to do so.

Not really, this is a harm reduction site.

People talk about a wide range of stuff that is outside of the scope of harm reduction anyway, but I feel it’s important that if someone is going to specifically label something as harm reduction then it should be. Certainly encouraging people to think that harm reduction consists of worrying about whether they are going to get nicked for importing illegal substances is entirely counterproductive to the mission of this place.

The fact that you have such a warped idea of what harm-reduction means les me know that it was entirely appropriate to point out the error. I wouldn’t have said it if it didn’t make sense to do so.
No, I don't have a warped idea about what harm-reduction is, go to r/researchchemicals and you'll see what a warped (non-existant) idea of harm-reduction they have
I just wanted to put a prefix that made sense and I thought that it could be harm-reduction because, abstractically talking, it's about not being harmed by proceeding with substances in determined ways, that's all.
I know that usually is not understood that way, but it makes sense as some other people have pointed.

You do, harm reduction is nothing to do with making sure you don’t get nicked.
Man, let's see your own case,
1- you see the harm reduction label and you enter, knowing or suspecting that I did wrong, in your opinion (and probably some others opinion on this forum, doesn't really matter).
2- you tell me that's not harm reduction blahblahblah
3- I change the label, and I explain why I put it, others agree. Then I expect the discussion to stop, because, what's the point after that?
4- you keep, stubbornly, saying that it's not harm-reduction (even when I agree, partially, when erasing it) not wanting to empathize and understand my POV

If you just came here trying to be right, and get some micro-dopamine flushes, it's ok
YOU'RE RIGHT, hope you'll be right forever and you'll be super happy discussing the truth anywhere else, the world needs more light!
you won the discussion, now you can go to fight another (more worthy) battle :cheer::jrumb: