• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Is 80mg of adderall too much???

I'll take 60mg ir in one dose like 3 times a day on the first day I get my new script. The 2nd day I take 80mg adderall ir doses every few hours and so on. I do feel as though my heart is pounding hard but attribute it to anxiety. I also use my phone to track my pulse to see my trends and the days with adderall jumps my pulse up around 100 bpm as opposed to my normal 65bpm- so I do wonder if I'm causing any type of slow damage. I know a pulse of 100 or so is good if one is doing cardio.

I just noticed your post @bringmethelight272 and you shouldn't be concerned about going to the hospital just bc your not prescribed it. People do it all the time. Your health and safety is most important.

Doesn't do any severe harm , as long as u arent constantly taking that high dosage. One
time won't hurt.

I took a 20xr and 10ir at 8pm last night, then took the same dosage at 3am. As you can imagine, I havent slept. But that was the plan because I have a midterm today. The midterm is not till 1pm though and I feel myself getting tired now. Im gonna take 2 10ir's, that equals 80mg within 13hours. Am I pushing it?

I know some who have taken far more than that and are fine, and I have taken around 100mg of XR and been fine. But it's not worth it for multiple reasons.

The comedown might be a bit harsh, but try and deal with it best you can and try and avoid alcohol etc.. which will just put that much more unnecessary strain on your cardiovascular system.

Stay hydrated and EAT, don't forget your body needs essential nutrients on this stuff.