• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Is 2cb meant to be so underwhelming?

snorting 60mg+ wud have me in a serious mad place, i cant imagine what it would do, funnily enough orally i found 2C-B less profound, i even found 40mg orally not as strong as 20mg nasally..

no way am i saying snort 2C-x chems, most of them are not worth it, 2cb though (if u can get past the pain) is amazing (knowing that what you have is 2C-B)

Oh excessive for sure, but I could say the same thing about 5 mg of LSD and still happily guarantee that you'd come out of it physically unharmed (though maybe not mentally depending on the person lol). I actually used to know someone whose favorite dosage of 2C-B was 75 mg. He said he liked it because it made it like a very powerful LSD trip. I think he weighed like 80 lbs at most, too. I was just jealous of his supply, I only ever got to try it once at 10 mg and I was left wanting more, haha.

cocaine sized lines of 2-ce have killed a group of people and sent others to the ER when a retard busted out a bag at a party and people started treating it like cocaine....2-cb is not much different of a drug and probably capable of killing people in a similar fashion...probably not at 67 mgs though.

nonetheless...snorting 67 mgs of 2cb is full on retard and these kids should not be given access to any drugs ever again.

^2C-E seems to have a much more brutal dose/response curve then many other 2c-x's so its maybe not such a great comparison. Either way, 67mg of 2c-b would be way too stimulating for me, though 67mg of bk-2C-B would be quite underwhelming. I've only had it twice at doses of 80mg and 100mg and didn't get a whole lot of intensity from it...

First time my girlfriend and I dosed 2c-b,we each took something like 45mgs(my scale turned out to be way,way off) in a gelcap.

Holy shit,we tripped MASSIVE,unexpected balls!
I wouldn`t say it was overwhelming in any sort of negative way. We just tripped super hard. At one point my cat jumped up on our table. As she turned her head,rather than a smooth motion,left to right,she appeared to have 3 perfect heads. One looking left,one facing center and one looking right. It was vivid to say the least.

2c-b is a very nice,special drug.

cocaine sized lines of 2-ce have killed a group of people and sent others to the ER when a retard busted out a bag at a party and people started treating it like cocaine....2-cb is not much different of a drug and probably capable of killing people in a similar fashion...probably not at 67 mgs though.

nonetheless...snorting 67 mgs of 2cb is full on retard and these kids should not be given access to any drugs ever again.

It was one person who died, who was very likely also at least drunk, and snorting cocaine-sized lines of 2C-E is not the same thing as using a known dosage of 2C-B which is below doses which have known to be perfectly survivable. 2C-E and 2C-B may be similar chemically but that doesn't mean much in regards to their toxicity.... Ergot is one of the most toxic psychedelics and LSD is probably the least toxic.

I think it sounds like you're friends were expecting too much on the visual side? They said they felt great though? 2-CB is nice and gentle even sometimes when it starts getting more intense.

It was one person who died, who was very likely also at least drunk, and snorting cocaine-sized lines of 2C-E is not the same thing as using a known dosage of 2C-B which is below doses which have known to be perfectly survivable. 2C-E and 2C-B may be similar chemically but that doesn't mean much in regards to their toxicity.... Ergot is one of the most toxic psychedelics and LSD is probably the least toxic.

I'm not sure that being drunk would have played much of a role in toxicity in that 2C-E death, more so encouraging risky behaviour by lowering inhibitions.

Also, just to be nitpicky, I don't really think that ergot is actually a psychedelic- its a toxic fungus. Just sayin'. :p ;)

I wouldn't totally rule out the alcohol. I at least think it would irresponsible to say that it definitely didn't play a role.

And yes, ergot is undeniably a psychedelic. ;P It makes you trip for the same reason that morning glories do, and both its hallucinogenic and toxic effects are produced by chemicals with extreme structural similarities to LSD, which is the real point.