Introducing the Bluelight Gallery (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
wrong email recieved...

it really doesnt matter... but i thought id tell you, just in case it was a bug...

i just put a img in teh gallery... when i got a email saying the pic got accepted....

it said....

strawberry_lovemuffin

your pic has been approved... etc etc...

and had a link to her pic..

not mine...

just thought i should point this out...

might be a one of a kind, but you never know...

copper

I have a question... over the last three days iver tried to upload id say 10+ images and theyu all said 'sucessfully loaded' but only 1 of them shows up in my gallery... ive tried to find the rest and i cant, and ive gotten no notification that they have been deleted and why...

can anyone help me out?

sure. you posted a bunch of pictures which can be found on approximately 98345873487545786 other sites or copyright violations, as well as a number of "this thread is gay" or "shut the fuck up" type images. this is why they were rejected. you will notice that the successful upload of a picture has no bearing on whether or not it may (or may not) be accepted.

feel free to use the gallery@bl email or pm in the future if you have any questions.

michael said:
sure. you posted a bunch of pictures which can be found on approximately 98345873487545786 other sites or copyright violations, as well as a number of "this thread is gay" or "shut the fuck up" type images. this is why they were rejected. you will notice that the successful upload of a picture has no bearing on whether or not it may (or may not) be accepted.

feel free to use the gallery@bl email or pm in the future if you have any questions.

Ah, maybe i should have read the gallery guidelines better? Ah well, thanks for setting me straight.

Gallery closed for renovations

Bluelight is upgrading from PhotoPost 4.0.1 to PhotoPost 4.1. The Gallery are will be closed until the process is complete. It is a matter of hours and not days, so don't worry! ;)

Message will self-destruct in 5....4....3....

Bluelight Gallery upgrades to PhotoPost 4.1

The Bluelight Gallery has successfully upgraded to PhotoPost 4.1.

What does this mean? It is mostly a technical improvement but the upgrade also adds some features or fixes some problems at the basic user level. The upload process should be easier (for example, you can now add up to five pictures at a time). You should no longer get errors when you click the "Recent Posts" link or one of the "Top Poster" links on the Main Gallery. And this should make some people happy....you should no longer receive automated emails meant for other people. ;)

Please write to [email protected] if there are any problems.

Statistics: Bluelighters have uploaded 1644 images, made 2969 comments and viewed nearly 120000 photos in the last six weeks.

Credit to chr1.5 for doing the upgrade!

Problem embedding gallery images: solved

There used to be problems with embedding images from the gallery in posts. This was because Photopost uses URLs with a '?1234' extension. vBulletin has a feature that disallows these types of URLs, supposedly for security reasons.

This "security" feature is pointless and is now disabled, so all gallery images should now appear properly and you don't have to manually cut the URL anymore.

Id like to suggest a report photo function to report the photos or comments within. or perhaps just a link to email the moderators on the gallery page to report if necessary.

Id like to suggest clicking on the existing Report Photo link, this will save us the effort of adding another Report Photo link.

Last edited:
:p how did i miss that? i guess i was just looking for the same button. my bad

(as chrissie mentioned) but what about reporting comments that are in the photo thread...should the 'report photo' button also be used?

Status
Not open for further replies.