• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Intersex

why are there no pics of them together on google, but 100s of pics of him w/ other chicks that our culture would call 'attractive'?

example =
MichaelPhelpsSupportingGirlfriendNicole36E8_t-5fQil_original.jpg
michael-phelps-splits-from-girlfriend-4.jpg

sounds like the intersex milf was at most a sidepiece sex partner, rather than some serious fiance' type shit...

Phelps allegedly likes to party a lot, and he's a young man, it wouldn't be surprising if he is fucking a wide range of women + intersexz

Lol holly shit i didn't know his face looked like that lol
?
.. if i was of famed stature, i would def be threesomes with scandalous slots. Drugged out sexcapades daily. I mean - one could literally go to a third world country and buy all the hottest chicks in the village. Bang all them. Drugs and fucking. Fuck society. I don't understand how/why these rich fux get married. (Not doing that phelps is 'rich' but still)

I am disillusioned.
I am hedonist.
I am detached.
I am lascivious.
I am OPPOSED TO YOUR INSTITUTIONALIZED MECHANISMS OF CIVILIZATION AND WILL NOT BE AT REST UNTIL THE FABRIC OF THIS FACADE IS INCINERATED BY HELLACIOUS, FIERY VENGEANCE BEFORE IT COLLAPSES ON ITSELF FROM ITS DOOMED INCEPTION.

not everyone wants to go to 3rd world countries and bang slots and take drugs like you WS, your special ...

I am disillusioned.
I am OPPOSED TO YOUR INSTITUTIONALIZED MECHANISMS OF CIVILIZATION AND WILL NOT BE AT REST UNTIL THE FABRIC OF THIS FACADE IS INCINERATED BY HELLACIOUS, FIERY VENGEANCE BEFORE IT COLLAPSES ON ITSELF FROM ITS DOOMED INCEPTION.

I feel ya, tho I think that hyper-sexuality is now a part of the facade. Brainwashed into breeding a superfluous labor force, sex is the highest achievement. Sell your sons into slavery and your daughters into prostitution, just to solidify your own convenience.

wow thread got deep and off topic.

its for closing unless anyone has anything else to add other than slagging off a money/fame hungry wierdo's 15 min's of psuedofame

I feel ya, tho I think that hyper-sexuality is now a part of the facade. Brainwashed into breeding a superfluous labor force, sex is the highest achievement. Sell your sons into slavery and your daughters into prostitution, just to solidify your own convenience.
Moldy holy shit, I often contemplate this exact ideal: produce offspring to become a cog in the governmental matrix machine, specifically the labor force, inadvertently selling SUBMITTING your children to slavery. It is a selfish act imo as you have mentioned.

However it is definitely possible to exhibit hypersexuality without ultimate outcome of procreation; it's just not socially acceptable (by Puritan - based, westernized standards ime); hence sex being taboo, traditional marriage(sp?) being propagated, nudity censorship etc. I'm completely against the establishment. Fuck These ppl and their ideas.
wow thread got deep and off topic.

its for closing unless anyone has anything else to add other than slagging off a money/fame hungry wierdo's 15 min's of psuedofame
Lol i just rechecked the topic title. I was just going with the conversational flow. . But to address the OP's issue - I don't think it is absolutely necessary for the intersex person to explicate to their partner about their gender reassignment. Imo it should be obvious. I find the sexual dimorphism of homo sapiens easily identifiable. Is this not a universally inherited trait? One would only be fooling themselves if pretending otherwise IF one finds it deceptive or unpleasant. From my understanding of intersex persons, they do not bear internal reproductive organs. This should be addressed in case their partner wants to reproduce. (which i find interesting because not only is having a child for ANY reason is selfish, it is also selfish for a person to break a relationship simply because their partner cannot naturally reproduce. Arbitrary Existence..This world..)

However it is definitely possible to exhibit hypersexuality without ultimate outcome of procreation; it's just not socially acceptable (by Puritan - based, westernized standards ime); hence sex being taboo, traditional marriage(sp?) being propagated, nudity censorship etc. I'm completely against the establishment. Fuck These ppl and their ideas.

These days I would say sex is more a part of the establishment than not, Puritan ideals are not the norm anymore. I would even go so far as to say sexuality isn't just encouraged but mandatory to function on a social level.

To me, sex is one more thing that used to be arcanely beautiful but was corrupted and assimilated by the system, becoming just another tool to manipulate the masses. And it's true for many things that used to be associated with the "counter culture", what used to have meaning is nothing more than a hashed out, cliched way to be cool and elevate yourself in this dead-end social hierarchy.

Nothing is real anymore. Everything is skin deep. Love, sex, hate, violence - all cheap imitations used to decorate our egos in denial.

oh, and uhm, intersex is actually pretty interesting. I've always wondered if their reproductive parts are dominantly more one gender than the other and that's what decides with which sex they roll as. Didn't think it was a surgery choice but need to read more on it.

Yes Puritan ideals are not the norm, but they are still the foundation of this majorly anglicized society. The deviation from this influence is apparent in culture/counter-culture as well as the establishment's manipulation of such (ie sexuality) as a form of control -as you have mentioned -and prosperous venture to be capitalized on.

Intersex - blurred lines... I would like to know the Judeo-Christian disposition on the subject since it could teeter between hetero-homosexuality.. you know - the most popular, polarizing ideal proselytists and religious persons have picked to specially devote increased attention to, of all other issues mentioned in the doctrine.

doesn't really float my boat in any special way.

I'd have to base it on the individual, without any special boost (+ or -) in value.

If anyone really cares:

Intersex is a word which refers to a range of conditions in which a person is born with reproductive or sexual anatomy which doesn't quite fit the expected 'norms' of male and female. If there are obvious physical differences i.e. genitalia do not look exactly what doctors expect of male or female or is a mixture of both, intersex people may be operated on very soon after birth in order to make them fit into a 'typical' male or female category. This has historically caused a great deal of distress as people have basically had their genitals mutilated without consent. Intersex people who have had surgery at a very young age may not be able to experience full sexual function as adults because of the surgery. They have often been told nothing about what occurred. Surgical decisions are usually taken based purely on what is easiest to do - for example removing a big clitoris to make genitals look more typically female. This has nothing to do with what gender the person may feel themselves to be as an adult. These things are done to make parents and medical staff feel like everything is 'normal' and as if they know what kind of child they are raising. Regardless of how people are raised and whether they have had surgery or not, intersex people develop a sense of their own gender just the same as anyone does. As adults they may feel themselves to be more male, more female, both or neither. If the difference is internal, i.e. reproductive organs, this might not be discovered until puberty or until someone tries to have children, or it may never be known at all. In reality, human anatomy is far more varied than you might think.

Trans people are an entirely different matter, although there are some commonalities. Trans people do not generally have reproductive or sexual anatomy that is any different from the perceived norm. As babies they are assigned a sex, as we all are, but as they grow up they feel an intense discomfort called gender dysphoria. This is an extremely distressing feeling that can lead to self harm and suicide. The only known effective treatment or solution is to live as the gender they feel they are inside. This may require hormone therapy and surgery. Some trans people aim to 'pass' as the target gender - i.e. to fit in perfectly as male or female without anyone recognising their trans history. This is quite understandable as being known as a trans person can put people at risk from violence and discrimination. Other trans people may choose to live openly as a trans person or are not able to pass.

Non-binary people have gender identities outside male and female regardless of what sex they were assigned at birth. Some trans people are non-binary and some intersex people are non-binary but by no means all.

In response to the OP, I think this is a pretty complicated question. No one is obligated to tell every potential partner every personal detail about themselves. When and how you want to tell people about your baggage, whatever it is, is up to you. Having said that, if I'm in a serious relationship with someone I do expect honesty about major issues.

Lol just so noone thinks some of the other posters are crazy, I originally titled the thread "Michael Phelps Girlfriend Comes Out As Intersex", but the mods.thought it wasn't for the best.